PDA

View Full Version : high school student turn to military

chrish
07-30-2008, 11:45 AM
There was a high school student that use to post here. He joined the military. He was awarded a mm jacket at a function once.....What ever happened to that individual?

Dr Caleb
07-30-2008, 12:23 PM
There was a high school student that use to post here. He joined the military. He was awarded a mm jacket at a function once.....What ever happened to that individual?

He just posted in the last day or so. Don't feel bad, I missed it too. I didn't make the connection that James = Woaface = AmnGrueser till just yesterday.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?u=1441

Bluerauder
07-30-2008, 01:39 PM

He just dropped in on 26 July to give us an update. His original screename was "woaface" ..... and he got the MM jacket at MV II "The Invasion of Indy".

>>>>>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=46010&highlight=Heidelberg

armandjones82
11-19-2011, 05:25 AM
I've been to this field before when I was in the second year. In that Year there is a common subject thought called "Defense Preparedness" and has basic information about Military defense and some about non military first aids, Actions during natural disasters, etc. And they send high school students to this field.

woaface
10-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Still alive and I poke back in from time to time. Stationed in California and just hit my 7 year mark last week. No longer an airman though so I should probably revert back to my old handle since that's what folks recognize!

ncmm
10-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Still alive and I poke back in from time to time. Stationed in California and just hit my 7 year mark last week. No longer an airman though so I should probably revert back to my old handle since that's what folks recognize!

hope to see your great pics again. . .

Haggis
10-07-2013, 04:23 AM

Hey James, been a long time. How are the wife and kids? You aught to check in more often, Chris says; "Hi".

RF Overlord
10-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Hey, James!

MM03MOK
10-07-2013, 09:36 AM
No longer an airman though so I should probably revert back to my old handle since that's what folks recognize!
^^^ Done (at his request)! Good to "see" you, James!

woaface
11-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Life is good, (ex)wife and kids live in Texas. We had a relatively civil divorce last year and the kids are doing great. They're in a great daycare/preschool and get high marks on good behavior and learning.

I'm still in Cali but not taking any pictures, haven't in a long time. Work has the better of me for the most part but I love what I do! I'll pick it up again one day. I've been on 3 deployments now but got a nice cushy office job until the next one comes up.

Hope all is going well with your families! If anyone frequents the Northern California area, especially close to Sacramento, PM me for a cell number and we'll catch a beer.

Mebot
11-19-2013, 04:05 PM
Hope all is going well with your families! If anyone frequents the Northern California area, especially close to Sacramento, PM me for a cell number and we'll catch a beer.

Paul aka natacop is in the Oakland area. Not sure how far away that is from Sacramento, but he sold me his DBP last year. Not sure how frequent he is on this site anymore.. but just a thought.

Also I thought I remember Juice moved to NorCal but but sure where..

woaface
11-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Juice sold his car to someone I work with! I see it in the parking lot at our squadron every day, haha. Forgot to mention that.

Guittard22
11-19-2013, 06:47 PM
^^^^^
Was that guy trying to sell it after he got it from juice ?

Mebot
11-19-2013, 06:55 PM
^^^^^
Was that guy trying to sell it after he got it from juice ?

Yes he was selling it for 2k more than Juices' original asking price. I don't recall if he ended up selling it. I guess from woaface post above it appears not.