PDA

View Full Version : You guys are the best

Motorhead350
08-02-2008, 12:33 AM
I just wanted to say thank you for everything from everyone. If I have a question even if it's dumb or totally unrelated to our Marauders you guys always pull through. I've met some great people here and a lot of them are here in my area. I could probably post anything about any car even if I had a question and get a responce that would help me. Like tonight not a soul in Chicago would help me remove that junk engine from my 65, but sure enough I got my help from here and later my girlfriend got some of the final parts off, HA! I kept calling people, but no one picked up for me when I knew I was one bolt away.

If I need parts for my Marauder, advice or aftermarket this place has me covered. I can't thank everyone enough. Even people on here who don't like me as much as the others, I enjoy that too... it give me a chance to be sarcastic and believe me I love doing that! You guys and girls have been around years and I have gotten to know a lot of you pretty well. A lot share the same interest outside of the cars too, like music and movies! Great!

I'm so glad I am a part of this club and I'll be around as long as it's up. If it goes down I'll find a way to get it back! Thanks everyone, you guys are the best! :cool:

Can an Admin please edit my title to "You" guys are the best as suppose to "Your." It's past 2am and I had a long day.

justbob
08-02-2008, 11:33 AM
not a soul in Chicago would help me remove that junk engine from my 65

I have a soul and was bored all night.

Motorhead350
08-02-2008, 11:40 AM
I'll remember to call you up next time, I should have known!

magindat
08-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Dom, you're worth it for the sheer entertainment value you bring!!!
Ha!
Shiny side up, bud.

Haggis
08-02-2008, 08:16 PM
So you took my advice with the sawz-all? :lol:

Motorhead350
08-02-2008, 11:48 PM
No I invited the girlfriend over and she finshed it off.

Sometimes I'm the one who holds the flashlight, last night was one of those nights!

nomad
08-03-2008, 04:35 AM
No I invited the girlfriend over and she finshed it off.

Sometimes I'm the one who holds the flashlight, last night was one of those nights!

You know,,, there's just something about the way that sounds.:D

sailsmen
08-03-2008, 04:48 AM
Thanks for recognizing my superior atributes. You are always welcomed to ask for help.

Spectragod
08-03-2008, 07:48 AM
Glad to help.

freakstatus
08-03-2008, 07:51 AM
Dom, you're worth it for the sheer entertainment value you bring!!!
Ha!
Shiny side up, bud.

Entertainment value here or "over there"? Haha.:D

GordonB
08-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Motorhead350,
I've been on here over 5 years and this forum is one of the most civilized ones on the 'Net. Great bunch of people -- that's why I've stayed. It's also a credit to the moderators as well.
GordonB