PDA

View Full Version : So, I'm cruising down the road...

O's Fan Rich
08-06-2008, 08:35 AM
And I see the guy in front of me in some POS Camaro has a "Country Music sucks" sticker on his car.
I'm hurt, so I pull up next to him and get him to roll down the window.
"Hey" I says "Why the hate?' he looks at me and gives me a WTF? look, you know?
I say to him, as Toby Keith is playing in the background, "The sticker, Dude, the sticker. Country music sounds as good now , if not better then, the Rock and roll from the late 50's through the 60"s."

He shoots me the bird and yells" You are so full of *****, you suck too" and screams off.

Well, that got me thinking real hard.

Does that Colon Cleanser really work? If I'm full of crap, I need some help here.

Anyone ever try it?

Pops
08-06-2008, 09:15 AM
And I see the guy in front of me in some POS Camaro has a "Country Music sucks" sticker on his car.
I say to him, as Toby Keith is playing in the background, "The sticker, Dude, the sticker. Country music sounds as good now , if not better then, the Rock and roll from the late 50's through the 60"s."

He shoots me the bird and yells" You are so full of *****, you suck too" and screams off.

Does that Colon Cleanser really work? If I'm full of crap, I need some help here.

Anyone ever try it?

Sounds like Top Gear to me! :D

Haggis
08-06-2008, 09:21 AM
You should have asked him if he was a Yankees fan?

Joe Walsh
08-06-2008, 09:26 AM

Anyone ever try it?

Was Dom in your neck of the woods?

Egon Spengler
08-06-2008, 09:32 AM
I'm sorry but country music really does suck!

Blackmobile
08-06-2008, 09:38 AM

Anyone ever try it?

Citrus of Magnesia, works realy well

Then you can tell him "I'd rather be full of *****, than to have my head up my A$$, like some... By the way, how does your colon LOOK?"

hwy73
08-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Country + Western

After you listen to both of these songs, then what do you do?

(Besides play them over and over 4000 times) ;)

Pops
08-06-2008, 11:22 AM
Country + Western

After you listen to both of these songs, then what do you do?

(Besides play them over and over 4000 times) ;)

SUICIDE! :puke:

sd8683
08-06-2008, 11:59 AM
I'm sorry but country music really does suck!

^^^+1^^^ but I do like that song "I've got friends in low places"

And the women are usually SMOKIN HOT!!!

Stranger in the Black Sedan
08-06-2008, 12:59 PM
How can you drive a camaro and not listen to country music? LOL I have a wild custom painted camaro too. I don't really listen to country but when I drive the camaro I rock a black cowboy hat because I figure it's the right redneck thing to do

sd8683
08-06-2008, 01:01 PM
How can you drive a camaro and not listen to country music? LOL I have a wild custom painted camaro too. I don't really listen to country but when I drive the camaro I rock a black cowboy hat because I figure it's the right redneck thing to do

Do you have a mullet and wear a red flannel shirt?? :)

Pops
08-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Do you have a mullet and wear a red flannel shirt?? :)

I have been wondering about that for a long time! :D

finster101
08-06-2008, 01:14 PM
"By the way, how does your colon LOOK?"

Ya' know......that may be a little too much information for some of us! :bigcry:

J D
08-07-2008, 11:30 PM
I gotta say aside from some big name hits, I "thumbs down" country music too. And Hell I'll take the earliest Rock and roll any time of the week!

Bradley G
08-08-2008, 03:26 AM
Maybe try a high fiber diet.
And toss all your Country & Western cd's.

Mike Poore
08-08-2008, 05:17 AM
There's good music in just about any style/flavor you listen to. Some terrific musicians and singers to enjoy if you're willing to listen.

Ever hear Boston Pops play Zeppelin or the Beatles? or Sinatra do Wee Small Hours? or Roy Rogers and Sons of the Pioneers' One Last Ride? Right now I'm into Pandora on-line radio and the girl bluegrass singers the likes of Alison Krauss, Melonie Cannon and Claire Lynch; not to mention Nickel Creek. Chicago's on my play list also.

There's so much of this brief life to enjoy and love, if you're willing to open your mind, ears, and eyes. There's bad stuff too, ignore it when you can.....

Pat
08-08-2008, 05:35 AM
On my way to Dallas yesterday, I was playing my repertoire of Cd's and the one that moved me the most was Conway Twitty. I like some C&W, the older stuff more, but I'm also partial to Japanese Enke and Mexican Ranchero (sp). Go figure.

Regards,

O's Fan Rich
08-08-2008, 08:42 AM
Hey, good news!
Two straight days of a breakfast of only , pitted prunes, banana and an apple mixed in the blender with cranberry juice, and I'm less full of crap!

Aren Jay
08-08-2008, 09:37 AM
I listen to Shania mostly and have to wonder, "Are you taking at me? Punk!"

Mike Poore
08-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Hey, good news!
Two straight days of a breakfast of only , pitted prunes, banana and an apple mixed in the blender with cranberry juice, and I'm less full of crap!

NAA, Rich, ....You're still fulla crap .....:rofl:

SILVERSURFER03
08-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Ok as for your colon... Yuck and good luck with that. Now for country music. I will be attending toby keith and montgomery-gentry saturday night at nissan pavilon in bristo va....i go for the girls that arn't wearing much ...wow sweeeeeeeet gotta love it,

country music rocks,i also like heavy metal ,blues, and oldies. And what do you call the stray cats i like that too.....and a little clasical hell i like most music as long as it moves me ..boooohahahha

sd8683
08-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Stray cats= rockabilly/rock