PDA

View Full Version : How do I change profile picture? HELP!

Marawder
08-15-2008, 08:14 PM
Okay, you know how on your post, you have your name/nickname on the left side and either a picture, or in my case a flag. I don't remember how I got the flag there, but I want to put a picture there instead, and maybe add one at the bottom so it shows at the end of a posting.

How the heck do I do this? I haven't found anything anywhere to explain it. I finally figured out a couple days ago how to add a photo to a post, but that's as far as I got with it.

Thanks in advance if you can help out.:beer:

MM03MOK
08-15-2008, 08:21 PM
Quick Links (top nav. bar on any page)
User Control Panel
Edit Avatar
Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website
or
Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Bluerauder
08-16-2008, 06:21 AM
User Control Panel
Edit Avatar
Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website
or
Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Also .... "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 97.7 KB (whichever is smaller). "

Marawder
08-16-2008, 08:05 AM
Okay, thanks guys for the help there. Now, how about part #2, to have something always come up at the end of my post? i.e. car info, picture, etc.

Marawder
08-19-2008, 07:12 AM
Still looking for help on adding the bottom portion of a posting (i.e. photo, byline, etc) Any help, Please?

MM03MOK
08-19-2008, 07:44 AM
Okay, thanks guys for the help there. Now, how about part #2, to have something always come up at the end of my post? i.e. car info, picture, etc.
That would be your signature, which appears only in the first post you make in a thread.

Edit Signature