PDA

View Full Version : Detail Magic?

illusive76
08-18-2008, 11:20 AM
I saw the infomercial for Detail Magic the other day? Anybody try it out? A good many of us know what kind of color black is to deal with? Did a hella job on that Bentley and they never lie on tv...

SC Cheesehead
08-18-2008, 12:46 PM
I saw the infomercial for Detail Magic the other day? Anybody try it out? A good many of us know what kind of color black is to deal with? Did a hella job on that Bentley and they never lie on tv...

Got one of the kits for my birthday, haven't tried it out yet, but will give you an update as soon as I've tested it on a couple of scratches on the Bluesmobile.

illusive76
08-18-2008, 08:27 PM
Thank ya Thank ya

dallas_carguy
11-18-2008, 10:21 AM
hey illusive.. i believe we were once on the same boat. I also saw the infomercial on tv late one night and actually ordered it while half-asleep. I say half-asleep because I totally forgot that I ordered it and was reminded of it when it arrived in the mail!

But boy was I happy that I did place the order. I tried it first on my wife's car since it's older and it did a pretty decent job cleaning and waxing the car; all without water. After seeing the results I decided to try it out on my Mercury which is black just like yours. Man that stuff is AMAZING!!! It gives the car a brilliant shine and leaves it absolutely spotless! It does it all with NO scratching and NO water. I'd recommend Detail Magic to ALL car-lovers.

TAKEDOWN
11-18-2008, 10:25 AM
Pictures of this product, and will it hit store shelves?

fastblackmerc
11-18-2008, 10:59 AM
I just ordered some.... we'll see...............

Post # 5,400......

Blk Mamba
11-18-2008, 10:59 AM
First post is a commercial for this product.