PDA

View Full Version : Death Race review

Motorhead350
08-22-2008, 01:05 AM
Yes oh yes I saw the movie at 12:01am today, the first time I ever saw a movie on opening minute. GET THERE EARLY! and watch the preview for the next Fast and the Furious... before you jump to your "ricer = homo" crap let me tell you the first car you see is a Buick Grand National and you won't believe what they do, it's the biggest way for us gearheads to give the middle finger to the oil industry! :flamer:I'm still laughing about that one and can't wait to see it and if all goes well, my bands music will be in it... I am currently working on it.

Back to Death Race. It's kinda messed up that it takes place only 4 years into the future and the economy has turned to dust... maybe a little too close to reality here. The characters are very cool and it really seems more like Twisted Metal than Death Race 2000. This is the first time I have ever cheered in a movie theatre along with the other people who were there with me... the movie has a few surprizes with the races and VERY COOL CARS! The car used (Roush Mustang) is a ton of fun, they even get techinal on the description and they are actually correct! Computers look like they were hardly used, I let you figure out what scene had it.

You all will really like the lines "Coach" has to say especailly at the end.

Now the big question was the better than the original? Well, I'll let you decide. Don't wait on this one, go out and see it on the big screen now!

magindat
08-22-2008, 05:25 AM
Thanx Dom.

And I liked the 3rd F&F. Props for the music in the 4th!!

bob6364
08-22-2008, 07:39 AM
You where cheering because it was 1 am in the freaking morning and you weren't right in the head like the rest of the zombies in the theater with you...:D
My bud is trying to get a group to go with him to the Mansfield drive in Saturday night but the Brooklyn Fair will keep me away till next week so no Spoilers OK :mad2:

Motorhead350
08-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Again get there early for the previews!

TAKEDOWN
08-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Again get there early for the previews!

I guess you'll be watching Death Race twice!