PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Vs. Tuner The TV Show!

ctrlraven
08-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Coming soon

http://www.musclevstuner.com/

Taemian
08-24-2008, 08:31 PM
Their first error in judgement is to hire her as anything but eye candy. It's so cute when girls talk about cars, especially ones who stamp their feet and pout ON THE TRACKSIDE when things don't go their way. The only reason anyone has even heard of her is due to her gender, not any skills she has. There are many "one hit wonders" in the racing world, and she's barely one of them.

Next, please.

Eric-Blk2004
08-25-2008, 08:25 AM
She is nice to look at and you can always put it on mute.

And dont pretend she is not getting lines fed to her - I doubt its her "opinion." We both know where those come from

pantheroc
08-25-2008, 10:04 AM
Do you think this show will be biased to the street tuners? The marketing $$$ will probably dictate the bias. Besides, will they screen the entries to favor one or the other? We'll have to see.

LeoVampire
08-25-2008, 01:11 PM
There will always be some street racers but if this helps to reduce it I am all for it no matter who it favors for the bottom $$$$.

A safe environment for the kid's and spectators to race is a lot better.

hidperf
08-26-2008, 10:46 AM
Their first error in judgement is to hire her as anything but eye candy. It's so cute when girls talk about cars, especially ones who stamp their feet and pout ON THE TRACKSIDE when things don't go their way. The only reason anyone has even heard of her is due to her gender, not any skills she has. There are many "one hit wonders" in the racing world, and she's barely one of them.

Next, please.

I don't think it said that she's actually hosting the show. At least not anywhere I read. :confused:

Taemian
08-26-2008, 09:20 PM
I don't think it said that she's actually hosting the show. At least not anywhere I read. :confused:

Wow, they changed the whole homepage since this thread started. So much for Danica!:banana:

offroadkarter
08-26-2008, 09:23 PM
wow, they changed the whole homepage since this thread started. So much for danica!:banana:

lmao! :D

Aren Jay
08-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Is anyone going to register for this?

hehe It would be great to have 25 Marauders vs 25 tuners.