PDA

View Full Version : Stalin and China would be proud....

LVMarauder
09-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Oops, My mistake. I didnt realize that was the policy for sold items. That actually makes sense.

teamrope
09-04-2008, 04:51 PM
I hear ya Dave, Check your PM's for my answer. Maybe they wanted you to start a new thread because of topic change or something? :confused:

MM03MOK
09-04-2008, 04:53 PM
If you're talking about any thread in the Marketplace, once an item is sold or an eBay auction ends, the thread is closed if we see the transaction is complete. Discussion of topics takes place in the Lounge or Community Discussion. If you're talking about something else, you'll need to be more specific.

teamrope
09-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Then it makes sense. Thanks Mary. :D

CRUZTAKER
09-04-2008, 06:36 PM
It's always been this way.

FordNut
09-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Of course instead of waiting for an explanation the first response is to go to that other site and start a thread downing mm.net for censorship. And the funniest thing is that thread has already been censored!

MM03MOK
09-04-2008, 06:59 PM
12 minutes wasn't fast enough. I was still at work but took the time to answer your cryptic question. As I said above, the thread was closed because the kit was sold. No censorship with this ongoing procedure.

There are plenty of FIT owners here who would be more than happy to help you. If you want the old FIT forum as a resource, it's located in the Archives forum, under Site Suggestions and Test Forum.

Blackened300a
09-04-2008, 07:37 PM
I didnt see any abuse of power in that thread, You can start a new one and Im sure it would remain civil and open to all your questions. You can do a search and see for yourself that they always close a thread once the product is sold.

LVMarauder
09-04-2008, 07:59 PM
12 minutes wasn't fast enough. I was still at work but took the time to answer your cryptic question. As I said above, the thread was closed because the kit was sold. No censorship with this ongoing procedure.

There are plenty of FIT owners here who would be more than happy to help you. If you want the old FIT forum as a resource, it's located in the Archives forum, under Site Suggestions and Test Forum.

Bam, an answer to my questions too.

Hey fordnut, got alot of freetime ?

teamrope
09-04-2008, 08:21 PM

I didn't even know that. Thanks Mary. :)