PDA

View Full Version : Fart

Aren Jay
09-05-2008, 12:14 AM
Your Flatulence Is Going to Kill the Carpool
The Instant Deodorizer: Air, Quick!
Crack both front windows. The low-pressure zone outside the windows will suck out the gas. Key note: Keep the back windows closed. "When all the windows are open, inside air doesn't exit, but is forced into the back," says Lou Bloomfield, Ph.D., a professor of physics at the University of Virginia.
Sidestep the Stink
Eat less of whatever food triggered your spontaneous eruptions, and add more yogurt to your diet. "The active cultures will displace the bacteria that make the gas smell," says Mary Ellen Camire, Ph.D., a professor of food science and human nutrition at the University of Maine.

Not all four windows, just crack the front two.

Blk Mamba
09-05-2008, 10:17 AM
You are a plethora of useless BS. Thanks for the enlightenment, I'll remember to keep the windows all the way up, lest some of that fresh air should enter the cabin. Speaking of fresh air, and cabin, where is the cabin air filter?

offroadkarter
09-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Speaking of fresh air, and cabin, where is the cabin air filter?

Since i know your not from crownvic.net you must be serious.

Panthers dont have cabin air filters.

Carry on

freakstatus
09-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Damn....Why do I continue to open your posts.

TiTo35
09-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Amazing some1 needed a professor to tell them what to do when some1 farts in a car...:shake:

Egon Spengler
09-05-2008, 12:07 PM
OK... good safety tip.. thanks Egon

a_d_a_m
09-05-2008, 01:22 PM
i turn the heater on and lock all the windows.

SC Cheesehead
09-05-2008, 01:26 PM
i turn the heater on and lock all the windows.

Only thing I can add to that is ripping off another killer to prolong the agony:lol:.

Joe Walsh
09-05-2008, 01:38 PM
I turn the heater on and lock all the windows.

Only thing I can add to that is ripping off another killer to prolong the agony:lol:.

I can't believe that I opened this thread...but now that I have:

I always thought that was why they put that "window lock" button in 4 door cars!!!!.....:lol:

Most states have a law against this.... "Cruel and Unusual Punishment"

BTW: I've owned several cars with a sunroof, and the sunroof is always referred to as 'The Chimney'....

Tom Doan
09-06-2008, 10:15 AM
My buddy caught us all the time with that one but he said he was turning on the AC.

lucenti
09-07-2008, 01:37 PM
I'am of the opinion that when you have atleast 4 adults riding in a car on a rainny evening,and every 1 cuts loose at the same time you get a meledy of aromas. like when you visit a resturant thats cooking different dishes, all the aroma with no bill...

:pancake:

SC Cheesehead
09-07-2008, 06:10 PM
I'am of the opinion that when you have atleast 4 adults riding in a car on a rainny evening,and every 1 cuts loose at the same time you get a meledy of aromas. like when you visit a resturant thats cooking different dishes, all the aroma with no bill...

:pancake:

Uhhhhhhhhhh, I can see where this one's going......downhill, and fast.;)

lucenti
09-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhh, I can see where this one's going......downhill, and fast.;)

All depends on your mind set. :rolleyes:

SC Cheesehead
09-07-2008, 06:32 PM
All depends on your mind set. :rolleyes:

Hey, I hear that loud and clear!:lol:

Now somewhere in here we need to start discussing "essential foods" as a complement to "technique..."

03blackvegas
09-07-2008, 08:50 PM
I think farts are way over rated.

Motorhead350
09-08-2008, 12:21 AM
I always levetate myself and open up the drivers window so I can ware the same pair of pants for 3 weeks instead of 1.

lucenti
09-08-2008, 06:26 AM
I think farts are way over rated.

It's not just the quality of air. It's the many tones that can be achieved.. more importanly it's the length of time one can hold the note

:party: