PDA

View Full Version : people with cardomain pages, get in here

Black_Noise
09-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Has anyone else been having problems with thier garage area pages?

It has screwed up my MM page, there is a section on my 1st page that looks like I pressed the enter key like 200 times.

and on top of that it keeps freezing up when im trying to work on it.

I know its not my computer cause I have tryed it on the desktop and the laptop.

Anyone else having problems the last day or so?

offroadkarter
09-07-2008, 05:21 PM
I dont use crapdomain after i got voted off the first (and number 1 spot) by abunch of people who think that Donk mm's are the coolest thing since sliced bread. But ill check to see if i have any problems.

freakstatus
09-07-2008, 05:39 PM
I have a page on there. I barely ever go on there anymore. I just checked it and I'm still 3rd in overall rating?? Why? I don't know. No problems when I went in to view it. I even updated it. Here's one of the comments I found though:

"What makes yours any better than the nicer ones i see on here? Nothing!"

Black_Noise
09-07-2008, 06:18 PM
this is BS, it still doing it.

you guys arnt having any problems?

freakstatus
09-07-2008, 06:47 PM
I checked out your page and the only thing I could see wrong is that it takes forever to load due to the amount of pics you have and that theres a big empty gap between your opening write up and your pics. Other than that it looks good!

2,4shofast
09-07-2008, 07:00 PM
I havent had any problems with mine... I dont care for the new lay out tho.

Aren Jay
09-07-2008, 07:13 PM
I can't see pictures on cardomain so I don't go there any more.

sanco
09-07-2008, 08:27 PM
i had a little issue fixing my page when i tried to upload some recent pics. and yea it was the enter key. every time i pressed it it would automatically skip an extra line and there was no way to adjust it.