PDA

View Full Version : One Weekend - Met Two Folks

KillJoy
09-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Well, this has been about the most productive MM weekend that DID NOT involve a meet.

First -

I met Rick-in-Miami (now Columbus ;) )at a local car club meet. I do not know if his car's specs have been mentioned yet, so I will NOT spill the beans.... but HOLY ****!!!! Talk about mad boost at ANY throttle position!!! Mad fun right there! Oh yeah... Rick seems to be a good guy as well :D ;)

Second -

I drove down to Dayton (54 Miles / 35 Minutes :D ) and met up withe Darren this morning. We had breakfast and a good 'ol BS session. He has a VIC that THINKS it is a MM. On the Highway is seems to push cars out of the fast lane like like it was MEANT to! :D

:D

Overall.... VERY good weekend!!

:beer:

KillJoy

Spectragod
09-07-2008, 06:38 PM
First off, I can't believe it took you so long to make that trip :P. I think your car needs new mufflers,it sounds as though they may have rusted out :lol:.:lol:

Steve helped clean some of the junk from my garage, I can't believe I didn't have to pay him to take that stuff.:D

All in all, I reckon I should have drove the Marauder.... so you would quit making fun of my Vic.:bigcry:

Thanks again for making the trip down here, it was nice to meet you, it's always a good feeling when you find someone who is nuts about a hobby as I am.:bows: :bows:

Motorhead350
09-07-2008, 08:11 PM
Glad you guys had a gay ole time. :D

FastMerc
09-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Glad you guys had a gay ole time. :D
Ha Ha Ha he said gay yup yup! :P

Embassy
09-11-2008, 07:53 AM
Should've drove down to Louisville and met up wit 7 MM.net members at once. :cool:

Spectragod
09-11-2008, 08:12 AM
You should have invited us...;)

Should've drove down to Louisville and met up wit 7 MM.net members at once. :cool:

Embassy
09-11-2008, 09:33 AM
You should have invited us...;)

Pick a weekend and I'll do my best to round up the locals. There is a large car show going on here next weekend. I plan to enter along with a few others.

Come on down. :cool: