PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady

Eric-Blk2004
09-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Well since no one has started a thread I will...

I know a lot of NFL fans dislike Tom Brady and the Patriots. Spygate etc etc.

I am a Patriots fan and we can take it. Spygate happened - it happens in every sport with everyteam move on. 18 - 1? Best 18 and 1 team of all time thats for damn sure. I still hate NY for it but I am glad Mike got his ring and I love seeing him on TV.

But what this sunday is terrible - but good for the league. Now the rest of the AFC has a chance at the superbowl!:banana:

Does not matter to me - this is the Eagels year! But Romo and the 'boyz looked really good...

I mis Brady already

sd8683
09-08-2008, 12:55 PM
I don't care what anyone say's, that was a dirty play, he coul've wrapped up his ankle's but instead he decided to snap his knee in half, very very dirty!! GO PATS!!!!!!!! I guess.............

SC Cheesehead
09-08-2008, 01:00 PM
I feel bad for Brady, I hate to see anyone get hurt playing the game.

"Brett the Jet" looked good yesterday. Will have to see how my Packers fare against the Viqueens tonight. Hope they made the right decision going in a "new direction." Guess we'll soon find out.:rolleyes:

Eric-Blk2004
09-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Brett was lucky on that second TD - still fun as hell to watch I will give him that!

Dirty play not sure but it destoryed my sundays for the next 4months or so! Cassel has some big shoes to fill!

I think 10 and 6 if we are lucky!

sd8683
09-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Well it's a good thing we have two good back's, cause their gonna see a lot of action!

O's Fan Rich
09-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Brett was lucky on that second TD - still fun as hell to watch I will give him that!

Dirty play not sure but it destoryed my sundays for the next 4months or so! Cassel has some big shoes to fill!

I think 10 and 6 if we are lucky!

I'd think that as a fan of the team, it would make it more interetsing this year... who's gonna step up? Is this a team or Brady? A lot of questions could be answered.

But then again... it's a loss to the whole league.

Go Ravens.

Rocknthehawk
09-08-2008, 01:43 PM
I'd think that as a fan of the team, it would make it more interetsing this year... who's gonna step up? Is this a team or Brady? A lot of questions could be answered.

But then again... it's a loss to the whole league.

Go Ravens.

It is a team, but thats like removing your DOHC motor and installing a SOHC. Sure, it's still a marauder, but it doesn't have the balls it used to.

Cassel sucks. 10 and 6 is being generous.

Eric-Blk2004
09-08-2008, 01:58 PM
This is a team - thats for sure.

A team that has suffered a huge loss in the secondary. Our defense looked passable agaisnt KC...passable in that Tony G. was open all the time. I am not looking forward to TO, Whitten, and Barber. Or Gates, Marv Harrison, etc etc.

This is going to be extremly rough year - and thats WITH Brady. Without Brady...10 and 6 is being extremly generous!

Evil Empire is missing our king!

TiTo35
09-08-2008, 02:05 PM
SO...I can assume that the MRI said something bad?

Either way the division that the Pats are in suck. 8-8 can make them division leaders.

BUT I am still NOT feeling football since Sean Taylor died...call me what you want but I am just not into as much as I use to be...I use to watch SPORTSCENTER ALL day on mondays...today I watched for about 15 minutes... :alone:

Rocknthehawk
09-08-2008, 02:44 PM
SO...I can assume that the MRI said something bad?

Either way the division that the Pats are in suck. 8-8 can make them division leaders.

BUT I am still NOT feeling football since Sean Taylor died...call me what you want but I am just not into as much as I use to be...I use to watch SPORTSCENTER ALL day on mondays...today I watched for about 15 minutes... :alone:

Yes, it was announced Brady is out for the season with a torn ACL

Bluerauder
09-08-2008, 05:37 PM
I hate seeing any player seriously injured on the field. It has been nearly 23 years, but I can still hear Joe Theismann's leg snap -- 18 Nov 85. It was a career ending injury for one of the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i_bJv_0z-k

sd8683
09-08-2008, 05:45 PM
I hate seeing any player seriously injured on the field. It has been nearly 23 years, but I can still hear Joe Theismann's leg snap -- 18 Nov 85. It was a career ending injury for one of the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i_bJv_0z-k

Lt's reaction even gives me willies

sd8683
09-09-2008, 12:11 PM
I guess brady's injury could have been a lot worst....... Like this guy
(If you don't have a strong stomach DON'T WATCH!!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X4kg-wFTxQ

TiTo35
09-09-2008, 12:17 PM
I guess brady's injury could have been a lot worst....... Like this guy
(If you don't have a strong stomach DON'T WATCH!!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X4kg-wFTxQ

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn nnnnnnnnn