PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys got lazy....

Vortex
09-29-2008, 07:42 AM
...and deserved to get their ass beat. Congrats to the Redskins. Our offense was fair (not good) and our defense sucked. Romo was ok (one interception does not make it a horrible day) but the play calling was bad; we gave up on the run in the second quarter. I thought the Redskins were hungrier than our Cowboys and wanted to win more. I think all the chatter about the Cowboys being "on the way to the Super Bowl" made them think they already were done with the season. Sometimes, a good ass-whippin is an effective motivator. The season is early, its just one loss but it was a divisional foe and a home game, you have to win those. Its over, study the film and move on. Dont screw up again. Get ready for next week. (Now Ive cleared my head)

duhtroll
09-29-2008, 08:35 AM
I blame T.O. for not hogging the ball more.

TiTo35
09-29-2008, 08:37 AM
WOW...

Hail to the Redskiiiiiiiiins...

Bluerauder
09-29-2008, 08:40 AM
...and deserved to get their ass beat. Congrats to the Redskins.
That last minute "on-side" kick could have made the difference. Cowboys came up just a little shy there. Could have easily went the other way and made for a very interesting last 1:30 minutes.

merc
09-29-2008, 08:42 AM
That last minute "on-side" kick could have made the difference. Cowboys came up just a little shy there. Could have easily went the other way and made for a very interesting last 1:30 minutes.

but it don't go the other way http://www.dallascowboyfansunited.com/forums/images/smiliesII/lmao.gif

SID210SA
09-29-2008, 08:43 AM
It sucked.....Pass defense was horrible....almost had them at the end...if only they just held on to the ball on that onside kick....would have been one heck of a comeback but they never should have been behind to begin with....they usually bounce back big after a loss though.....

Bluerauder
09-29-2008, 08:59 AM
but it don't go the other way http://www.dallascowboyfansunited.com/forums/images/smiliesII/lmao.gif
Yeah, I know and was watching. :D

BlownMerc
09-29-2008, 09:26 AM
I agree, shouldn't have been behind in the first place. They came out of the gate like they did against the Packers, but never woke up! But I believe their last superbowl season they lost to the Skins @ home, so maybe it will be a much-needed wake-up call.

rayjay
09-30-2008, 09:05 AM
I found it interesting that Sport Center really beatup on Owens and Cowboy management for letting him start his BS already. Pretty much intimated that the Cowboys may have won if they stuck to their game plan from the 1st 3 games and used their talented running back more. WOW.
Glad we don't have those problems in Buffalo :loco:

duhtroll
09-30-2008, 10:53 AM
Just out of curiosity Vortex, your avatar --

Did it come from VGA Planets? Every time I see it I think I've seen it somewhere before.

...and deserved to get their ass beat. Congrats to the Redskins. Our offense was fair (not good) and our defense sucked. Romo was ok (one interception does not make it a horrible day) but the play calling was bad; we gave up on the run in the second quarter. I thought the Redskins were hungrier than our Cowboys and wanted to win more. I think all the chatter about the Cowboys being "on the way to the Super Bowl" made them think they already were done with the season. Sometimes, a good ass-whippin is an effective motivator. The season is early, its just one loss but it was a divisional foe and a home game, you have to win those. Its over, study the film and move on. Dont screw up again. Get ready for next week. (Now Ive cleared my head)

TAKEDOWN
09-30-2008, 10:54 AM
Just out of curiosity Vortex, your avatar --

Did it come from VGA Planets? Every time I see it I think I've seen it somewhere before.

Is that before or after you take the magical mushrooms? :lol: :beer:

dreydin
09-30-2008, 01:14 PM
i agree completely

STLR FN
09-30-2008, 01:44 PM
How bout them Ravens??

Fatboy's Merc
09-30-2008, 02:19 PM
ALL Hail The Washington Redskins Kings of the NFC East! Cowboys suck and the Philly Eagirls are next!!!!

Tom Doan
09-30-2008, 04:23 PM
I love the 'Skins to death, and wish we play the Cowboys 16 times a year, the NFC East is a real PITA. Philly this week, Oy. Happy new year to all my Jewish buddies and you know who has your 6.