PDA

View Full Version : My Classic Car

Mark [N4OGL]
09-08-2003, 07:58 PM
In conjunction with the Ennis whirlwind, I'd been trying to line up some national TV coverage for MM.net. In conjunction with that informal effort. I have been emailing the staff of "My Classic Car" to get Dennis Gage to notice the MM's coming to Ennis. I think this has a likelihood of success, since the season listings show Dennis (& his mustache) have attended each year of the past three.

I'd like to ask each of you to log in to "www.myclassiccar.com" and suggest this event to the producers. I offered to let Dennis (& his mustache, which has grown so large as to require separate billing) to meet us in Memphis and get driven to Ennis in a highly modified Marauder (probably Mac's, although mine is available if Dennis doesn't like the Scots tunes). I think that, if we send enough requests, they might schedule something around us.

So - please help the weight of several dozen emails tilt the ballot toward us!

Mark

MI2QWK4U
09-08-2003, 08:04 PM
Great job Mark, good idea. Any way to get a spotlight on our cars is worth the effort.

Logan
09-09-2003, 06:16 AM
Hmmm, let me see if I can stir somthin' up...

Accufab Racing
09-09-2003, 04:19 PM
I can tell you that Dennis Gage and the "My Classic Car" production team has been to the FFW Ennis event for the last 2 years. I will check with the FFW office tomorrow.

Mark [N4OGL]
09-10-2003, 04:00 PM
I hope we stir something up.

But, hey, since this was my idea, I want at least a 'walk on' on camera. :-)

LincMercLover
09-10-2003, 04:40 PM
I've also hit them with an "invitation" to the event. :up:

UncleLar
09-10-2003, 06:04 PM
Mark,the heck with a walk on,how about a "drive by" smoking 'em righteously.