PDA

View Full Version : Might Get My Car and Others In A Movie

TheDealer
09-09-2003, 10:38 AM
I just received a phone call, from a women in NYC that works for an independent film producer. They are looking for cars to film for a Muscle Car documentary. They wanted to know how many Muscle Cars would be at my Cruise Night.
She said if they film your car they will have forms for the owner to sign to allow them to use it in the film. She is about 95% sure they are coming.

duhtroll
09-09-2003, 10:54 AM
I would love to go to this as I am from that area but have a previous commitment. :( Perhaps more lead/notice on the next one? (I know it has been mentioned here a couple weeks ago or something, but I still had the conflict before that)

Not trying to flame or anything - just that some of us have dates reserved about 1.5 years in advance. It gets to be a pain sometimes but it's the only way to schedule lots of things.

Thanks - wish I could be there.

-A

MAD-3R
09-09-2003, 11:15 AM
A year and a half in advance?? Damn, I normaly don't know what I'm doing for the weekend till friday.

Dr Caleb
09-09-2003, 11:25 AM
Sometimes I don't know what I've done on the weekend 'till I see the news on Monday.
:)

Marauderman
09-09-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Dr Caleb
Sometimes I don't know what I've done on the weekend 'till I see the news on Monday.
:)

:lol: Now that was a great statement!!!!!!

I've got to remember that one for sure---!!

duhtroll
09-09-2003, 12:25 PM
For the record - I wasn't asking for a year.5 notice. Just that some of my weekends get sucked up that far ahead. Sometimes I can move stuff around if need be (MM has become more of a need the longer I have it!)

This type of calendar setup makes for great excuses to not have to go to late notice family gatherings, though! :lol:

-A

SergntMac
09-09-2003, 01:27 PM
I've enjoyed a "plug and play" social calendar for years, only way to go. Long term plans have a way of turning sour, I love the "grab your jacket, let's go" weekend. Sadly, not this weekend, leaving for Texas on Thursday and there's a lot of prep work ahead.

How about joining us in Ennis, Dealer?

Bigdogjim
09-09-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by SergntMac
I've enjoyed a "plug and play" social calendar for years, only way to go. Long term plans have a way of turning sour, I love the "grab your jacket, let's go" weekend. Sadly, not this weekend, leaving for Texas on Thursday and there's a lot of prep work ahead.

How about joining us in Ennis, Dealer?

Hey Mac: We'll be Marauderville Thursday! Is that Kenny Brown that fasttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttt:D :) :D