PDA

View Full Version : Autonet Mobile anyone?

ckadiddle
10-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Any of you internet junkies try this yet? May be some time down the road for me. Wondering if anyone had tried and how they liked or disliked it. I've been in the technology industry for seventeen years and I know nothing ever works 100 percent as advertised...

http://www.autonetmobile.com/service/

LordVader
10-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Hmm, that's all we need is people trying to connect to the internet while driving. It's bad enough with texting.

fastblackmerc
10-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Hmm, that's all we need is people trying to connect to the internet while driving. It's bad enough with texting.

+1 :shake::mad::mad2:

ckadiddle
10-03-2008, 03:09 PM
LOL yeah, I have seen some of our local LEOs one finger typing at stoplights. Don't forget all those SUVs with video screens, TVs etc. It's pretty scary driving around here sometimes. I don't think people around here know how to drive without holding a cell phone to one ear.

J D
10-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Holyyyy crap, I've dreamed of this but they finally made it! If I was making enough I'd buy this in a heart beat after some research, consumer feedback, and availability in my area.

To think I could connect to the internet on my laptop, whenever I was bored listening to the radio in my car or with nothing to read.