PDA

View Full Version : Palin 9 -- Biden 6

Bluerauder
10-02-2008, 08:05 PM
She did well. Nuff said !!

Shora
10-02-2008, 08:13 PM
I refuse to believe that ANYONE who watched the debate "really" thinks that she won.

She did better than expected but that's just because the expectations were low (after her last few interviews).

Did Biden kill? No.

Did he win? No doubt.

You will see when the numbers are out, that her performance did little to nothing in helping McCain.

rayjay
10-02-2008, 08:27 PM
but did Biden help Chairman OB is the question???

merc
10-02-2008, 08:31 PM
If she won you lose. Biden is in a C.A.M state. I don't think there is a single Marauder in Alaska. My point is this this is a car site and don't think they are supporting venders or contributing members. So F*%k http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sign/sign0055.gif the both of them. :) Take that crap to www.cnn.com :chat:

Shora
10-02-2008, 08:34 PM
but did Biden help Chairman OB is the question???

I don't think he helped Obama, but I do think that helped his ticket.

She failed to show how her ticket would do anything different then the Bush admin. and that will cause them to lose points tomorrow morning.

I watched it on FOX News and it's so funny (and sad really) to see that they are the only site showing polls where "she" won.

not5-0
10-02-2008, 08:34 PM
She did well. Nuff said !!That's clearly a partisan view. Though I will say that Palin did better than expected, she still showed an inability to answer questions with any substance."Dontcha know".

a_d_a_m
10-02-2008, 08:57 PM
she needs to stop using the word "maverick" because it makes me hate the ford maverick, the movie maverick, and maverick cigarettes.

Leadfoot281
10-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Biden won and won big. (yeah right!)

Last week Biden was yammering on about how FDR spoke to America (on TV) about the stock market crash of 1929. After that one I actually thought he was retarded. He proved he wasn't tonight. :P

Biden did better than expected since we all had such low expectations of him after last week. ;)

B.O still hasn't been able to explain why the national deficit is MY problem. If you think the debt IS my problem, send me some money for a new motorcycle.

Why should I pay for governments stupid spending?

teamrope
10-02-2008, 09:36 PM
I think they both did a great job of keeping it civil and for the most part polite. I wish the Candidates for the #1 position would apply that to their ad campaigns.

HBTMD
10-02-2008, 09:39 PM
I think both Palin and Biden did well. Most importantly Palin demonstrated that she in not the blithering idiot that the news media has made her out to be.

I think Biden did somewhat better than Palin, but she did a respectable job none-the-less against a very experienced and eloquent U.S. Senator.

I ended up developing more respect for both of them than ever before. I believe Biden to be the more capable of the two, however, I now believe that Palin could be at least adequate. Prior to tonight's debate, I had strong doubts about Sarah Palin. :beer:

offroadking208
10-02-2008, 09:49 PM
she needs to stop using the word "maverick" because it makes me hate the ford maverick, the movie maverick, and maverick cigarettes.

Don't forget about Maverick from Top Gun :D I am still a firm McCain-Palin 08 supporter. lol, but it sucks being a republican at a liberal-arts college. i feel a little outta place :lol:

knine
10-02-2008, 10:04 PM
I can't get that damn song out of my head when I see her............. "She's a hottie"

RR|Suki
10-02-2008, 10:22 PM
If she won you lose. Biden is in a C.A.M state. I don't think there is a single Marauder in Alaska. My point is this this is a car site and don't think they are supporting venders or contributing members. So F*%k http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sign/sign0055.gif the both of them. :) Take that crap to www.cnn.com :chat:

lol :beer:

offroadkarter
10-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Biden won and won big. (yeah right!)

Last week Biden was yammering on about how FDR spoke to America (on TV) about the stock market crash of 1929. After that one I actually thought he was retarded. He proved he wasn't tonight. :P

He actually said it was teddy Roosevelt, and that he spoke on the TV about the depression. :lol:

O's Fan Rich
10-03-2008, 04:24 AM
she's hot...... soooooo hot......

bob6364
10-03-2008, 04:38 AM
haha Biden is an expert at speaking as if what is coming out of his mouth is the absolute truth,no matter whats the subject he should change positions with Obamanation, Biden would make the better president,he lies better.The liberal media has been smashing Palin since she came on the seen yet never show Biden oopseys

Paul T. Casey
10-03-2008, 04:50 AM
she's hot...... soooooo hot......

She did look rather good last night.

O's Fan Rich
10-03-2008, 05:01 AM
She did look rather good last night.

I'll tell you what, she's got the looks and size, along with a self assured femininity without being "girly" that just cranks me up!
It's the very same look and reason why I fell for my wife over 30 years ago.... hard!

waka waka waka!!!!

twin03
10-03-2008, 05:13 AM
I am not saying Oboma is the answer, but I know damn well that McCain is not for the middle class. I served this country in Iraq and I can tell you that Bush wasted so much of our money into a country that hates us. I sorry but I cannot trust a Republican ever again.

Mike Poore
10-03-2008, 05:28 AM
We don't do politics here. Take it somewhere else.