PDA

View Full Version : Closed Threads

finster101
10-03-2008, 03:56 AM
Threads being closed, rumors of a members account closed, this is obviously not being recieved well by users of this site. This thing was mishandled from the beginning, if there was a problem it should have been addressed then when that did'nt happen it should have been left alone. I'm sure a lot of reasons (excuses) will be mentioned, but for many of us the damage is done. There appears to be a fox in the hen house.

Haggis
10-03-2008, 04:01 AM
I do not agree or disagree with Zack's fued with Dennis that is between them, but what I do not agree with is Zack airing his problems on MCM. And if he wants to go over there and kiss their asses now that is his business.

MM03MOK
10-03-2008, 04:08 AM
I'm closing this thread at my discretion too.

MarauderMark
10-03-2008, 04:40 AM
I do not agree or disagree with Zack's fued with Dennis that is between them, but what I do not agree with is Zack airing his problems on MCM. And if he wants to go over there and kiss their asses now that is his business.

The man is 60 something years old he is trying to do his best (comming from me is werid i know) can't expect him to be mr. perfect .

Bradley G
10-03-2008, 04:47 AM
Didn't take long for him to pack up and move on.
Who'd a thunk?
I'm suprised he has a bridge to walk on at all.

finster101
10-03-2008, 05:09 AM
I am not talking about what is going on over there. I do not mix the two sites, they have comepletely differrent charachters. I do enjoy both, but I'm not happy with the way this thing has played out. This appears to not have the members best interest in mind. Closing threads and shuuting down discusions does not do anything but compound the problem. It just gives it more of a "my way or the highway" feel. This is just my opinion, but it seems to be shared by others.

Ken
10-03-2008, 05:41 AM
It just gives it more of a "my way or the highway" feel. You should've been around for the "Logan" era.:rolleyes:

You'd have already been on vacation.

Ken

fastblackmerc
10-03-2008, 06:01 AM

Where else can he air his problems?

Apparently not on mercurymarauder.net!

No one kisses anyone's asses at MCM either.

Haggis
10-03-2008, 06:26 AM
Where else can he air his problems?

Apparently not on mercurymarauder.net!

No one kisses anyone's asses at MCM either.

First off...BULL*****!!!!

He knows of the problems between the two sites and for him to air his differences over there, and even after all the trouble he started on MCM, that makes him an A$$ KISSER.