10-03-2008, 10:33 AM
CRAP!!!!!

:mad2:

O's Fan Rich
10-03-2008, 10:43 AM
we're all gonna die.....

Joe Walsh
10-03-2008, 10:45 AM
I love how the media 'spins' this bailout mess...It is now 850+ BILLION!

That's because all of our wonderful elected officials decided to add in all their favorite pork projects!...:mad2:

How come we don't hear anything from the media about the add-on pork projects????

Once they get their hand in the cookie jar they are not shy about taking everything while they are at it.

oldekid
10-03-2008, 10:45 AM
we're all gonna die.....Yep, and leave this for our kids and their kids to deal with.

Joe Walsh
10-03-2008, 10:48 AM
I feel bad for all our children and young people....because most of us will be dead when this GIGANTIC fiasco comes home to roost!
You think that paying for the Social Security bailout is going to be bad??!?!
They will ignore this bailout's cost for as many years as they can, then dump the tab on the U.S. taxpayers...only by then the cost will be in the TRILLIONS!!!!:eek:

imorb1994
10-03-2008, 10:50 AM
No offense but i think this is gonna be closed rather quickly just like A LOT of threads have been lately.

(forums are usually about free speach this one does not look so much like that anymore)

oldekid
10-03-2008, 10:52 AM
No offense but i think this is gonna be closed rather quickly just like A LOT of threads have been lately.

(forums are usually about free speach this one does not look so much like that anymore)As long as we don't mention the words Demo@@@t, or Repub@@@@n, we should be ok. . . right?

imorb1994
10-03-2008, 10:54 AM

2ndMDRebel
10-03-2008, 10:57 AM

(forums are usually about free speach this one does not look so much like that anymore)

Why, did someone mention the name ZACK or the fact it is so ironic he got the boot when voicing his opinion now but before was allowed to basically run free when bashing Mr Barnes and Trilogy?

:confused:

Am I missing something?

O's Fan Rich
10-03-2008, 11:07 AM
Yep, and leave this for our kids and their kids to deal with.

Man, you ain't kidding.....
Free market my hairy white......

No one will go to jail for the fraud that occurred here, as all sides are in bed together on this one.

Than goodness there's a God in heaven who'll set it all right when he decides to!

Rocknthehawk
10-03-2008, 11:14 AM
I wonder why I haven't heard a single person support this...yet the majority of our elected officials did...

****. i'm only 20. I will have to pay for this.

I don't own a house. Shoot...I don't even technically rent (i do pay my parents rent). Why will I have to pay for someone elses irresponsibility?

Pops
10-03-2008, 11:34 AM
All of us guys are getting together tonight for are usuall party and I ordered pulled PORK for us to eat. How fitting is that. This whole deal makes me sick and it sucks that we have to pay the bill and the PAYOFFS! It is time for a change in goverment and should include anyone that voted for this deal!

OneBADLsE
10-03-2008, 12:22 PM
I cringed and punched my steering wheel when i heard the news...Remind me again - Why do i pay taxes???

Bluerauder
10-03-2008, 12:31 PM
CRAP!!!!!

And the stock market takes an immediate nose dive some 350 points. :rolleyes:

Rocknthehawk
10-03-2008, 12:38 PM
And the stock market takes an immediate nose dive some 350 points. :rolleyes:

some "rescue" huh?

ImpalaSlayer
10-03-2008, 12:47 PM
i need to watch the news more.......

imorb1994
10-03-2008, 12:49 PM
i need to watch the news more.......
Not really its pretty depressing these days :help:

offroadkarter
10-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Fill me in, this is the one where we have to pay for other people who put themselves into debt?

Joe Walsh
10-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Once again Congress rewards; stupid people, people who take dangerous risks, people who don't save any money, people who waste money, people who spend WAY beyond their means....etc, etc, etc.

And then Congress punishes people who earn money, save money, and spend money wisely and within their means.

No wonder why we continue to have more and more of the former and less and less of the latter!

I hate to say it, but the downward spiral is accelerating.

oldekid
10-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Fill me in, this is the one where we have to pay for other people who put themselves into debt?Yes, you are correct, now doesn't that make you feel a lot better?

But, don't forget that you will still be able to buy wooden arrows for your kids/grandkids to play with, and continue to drink rum from Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Nascar got something out of this too, but I always thought that was payed for by the fans purchasing tickets and t-shirts.

I want one of our elected officials to explain to me exactly how any of the above have anything what so ever to do with a "rescue" of the lending crisis, that now adds up to $850,000,000,000.

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Dr Caleb
10-03-2008, 04:02 PM
CRAP!!!!!

I'm sorry. :(

We elect the government we deserve.

13 Days and we have an election here too. I have a feeling it will be just as bad as the government you guys seem to have.

Black_Noise
10-03-2008, 04:15 PM
we are way overdue for an assasination

oldekid
10-03-2008, 04:21 PM
we are way overdue for an assasinationI think there are too many of them for that. I am glad to hear from middle America though. . . . that's where I came from.
:beer:

nomad
10-03-2008, 04:25 PM

Don't want to go all "Muldur" on you but, remember THEY are watching for those type of phrases.:help:

DTRMiguel
10-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Yeah black_noise got Bal** sayin that on here. Anyone know why zack got kicked off?

offroadkarter
10-03-2008, 04:39 PM

if 0bama gets elected, then someone will do it.

Someone in florida with a collection of military weapons planned to, but got picked up before anything happend.

oldekid
10-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Yeah black_noise got Bal** sayin that on here. Anyone know why zack got kicked off?I dunno about Zack. He's gone and I guess his posts are gone with him. I'm sure someone will chime in and bring us up to date.

knine
10-03-2008, 05:28 PM
So, let me see if I got this right. IF I were to piss away my money with bad investments, I'm up the creek without said paddle, but if my lender does it, he gets bailed out? .......and I still owe my mortgage so they can blow that money too. Did I get it right?

glassman99
10-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Once again Congress rewards; stupid people, people who take dangerous risks, people who don't save any money, people who waste money, people who spend WAY beyond their means....etc, etc, etc.

And then Congress punishes people who earn money, save money, and spend money wisely and within their means.

No wonder why we continue to have more and more of the former and less and less of the latter!

I hate to say it, but the downward spiral is accelerating.

RIGHT ON THE MARK. WE ARE THE ONES GETTING FUBARED. Wait until pres obama (I will never acknowledge that) and Nancy crackhead gets a hold of our 401ks and taxes them 25% for the fu##ing poor who "cannot afford to retire. Wait until his holiness puts a tax on the "rich" and puts another nail in our coffins"! Tax the working to pay the non working...the way to the prosperity? bs We will be on par with Hugo C before this is done.

Rocknthehawk
10-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Yeah black_noise got Bal** sayin that on here. Anyone know why zack got kicked off?

Thread closed....

TAKEDOWN
10-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Yeah, enough said......

imorb1994
10-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Thread closed....
im supprised it has made it this long.

i also noticed that the shoutbox was edited a couple times of certain posts (FREE ZACK RINGS A BELL)today

FastMerc
10-03-2008, 08:51 PM
You mean a revouloution. Definition of Govmt = (sucks)

Blk Mamba
10-03-2008, 09:26 PM
I love my country, but I hate what my government has become. Yes it is time for a revolution, we'll all say I can't do it alone, but outside of the 5-10 people that we have ever said this to, we have never taken this thought any further, if you have read any of my past posts on this subject you will see that I support the Second American Revolution. This is not treason, I fought for my right to protest my government when that government no longer has my best interest at it's utmost priority. We have a responsibility to our future generations, and I think now is the time to start living up to that responsibility. I've talked before about walking in to my local legislator's office and throwing him in the street for not doing his job. We really are stronger than they.

FastMerc
10-04-2008, 06:46 AM
What does it say in the constitution oh yes WE THE PEOPLE the govt should fear us!

SC Cheesehead
10-04-2008, 07:13 AM
[quote=FastMerc;666611]What does it say in the constitution oh yes WE THE PEOPLE the govt should fear us![/quote

Yup, 'cause we the people are mad as h#ll about this crap!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyu7nN3kBnw