PDA

View Full Version : Closed threads

imorb1994
10-03-2008, 11:29 AM
I just think its funny that a forum is about voicing ones opinions and freedom of speech and we are not allowed to do that here with out getting the boot, post deleted, post edited, thread deleted, or thread closed. Although obscene comments and statements are really not needed and i do understand the preventing of these comments or statements from going or staying public.

I think there needs to be a section where everybody can look at all the closed threads in one place. If said thing were to happen everbody would realize how often its been happening lately.

I am usually not one to stir the pot but its getting really far out of hand lately. I was not here when all the arguments and fighting between members of mcm, trilogy and members here i don't know anything about that have been afraid to ask. In fear of getting verbally bashed or :censor: for asking. I know that after these arguments the censorship level kinda went up due to the arguments.

On the other side of this i know that these things have been done to prevent the same things from happaning again now.

Call it a Rant or un educated ramble or whatever you want to call it but i really just needed to get it off of my chest

MM03MOK
10-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Please.....we need a rest....how many "closed threads" do we need? Everyone just take a breather. Let's talk about cars for a change.