PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here, so....

Blk Mamba
10-03-2008, 04:19 PM
I don't understand the constraints that are put on purchases, I'm sure that I was suppose to read about it when I joined, but I didn't. Just for clarification, if I fab up a new style air box, test, and debug it, can I then offer it for sale here?

MM03MOK
10-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Simple answer. If it's not a for-profit business making airboxes, you just need to become a Supporting Member by making a donation via the link on the home page and then you can use the forum to share your airbox. We call this a Hobby Vendor designation. Flags are all you need.

KillJoy
10-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Simple answer. If it's not a for-profit business making airboxes, you just need to become a Supporting Member by making a donation via the link on the home page and then you can use the forum to share your airbox. We call this a Hobby Vendor designation. Flags are all you need.

:up:

Nice. Simple. To the point.

:beer:

KillJoy

Black_Noise
10-03-2008, 04:46 PM
welcome aboard matey....... AAAaarrrhhhrrrrrrrrr

Blk Mamba
10-03-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm not trying to start any bad blood here, was Zack's control arm sale a hobby vendor sale?

KillJoy
10-03-2008, 04:51 PM
I'm not trying to start any bad blood here, was Zack's control arm sale a hobby vendor sale?

Yes.

According to Mary, Mac paid for Zack to be a Vendor.

Per Zack, Mac paid his initial Vendorship.

<TRUTH>

KillJoy

Blk Mamba
10-03-2008, 05:00 PM
I thought this was going to be fun, why is everyone fighting about a small group of members buying a set of headers? At the time, if I had the money I would have been first in line. A little to the side, I'd prefer the cobra shorty's.

KillJoy
10-03-2008, 05:06 PM
I thought this was going to be fun, why is everyone fighting about a small group of members buying a set of headers? At the time, if I had the money I would have been first in line. A little to the side, I'd prefer the cobra shorty's.

You asked a Question. You received an answer.

Why do you think it has more of a meaning?

:dunno:

KillJoy

Ken
10-03-2008, 05:10 PM
I thought this was going to be fun, why is everyone fighting about a small group of members buying a set of headers? At the time, if I had the money I would have been first in line. A little to the side, I'd prefer the cobra shorty's.:eek: :gunfire:How dare you? Cobra shorties???:D :rofl:

What are ya tryin to do start a header war?

Well, I prefer my Kook's headers and exhaust! :neener:

Ken

Ms. Denmark
10-05-2008, 12:39 PM
I thought this was going to be fun, why is everyone fighting about a small group of members buying a set of headers? At the time, if I had the money I would have been first in line. A little to the side, I'd prefer the cobra shorty's. The Cliff note version: Member A got a good deal for a group buy from the header company. Many members joined in to purchase them. Forum partner/vendor B became involved in contacting the header company with the stated purpose of getting the best deal for the group. Confusion and accusations ensued. B offered an explanation and apology to A and the group. Most of the group accepted it. Some did not. The group buy was not adversely affected as far as I know. Some peoples feelings were. Every member potentially has something to contribute to this board. It's all about our common interest...the Marauder. Let's not cut off our nose to spite our face. It may not be perfect but it's too good a forum to rip apart. :):):) And you know what? It is fun!!!

Blk Mamba
10-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Why did "Z" get exiled?

BruteForce
10-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Why did "Z" get exiled?

Tugging on Superman's cape... spittin' into the wind... took the mask off the Lone Ranger. Take your pick. :P

Ms. Denmark
10-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Why did "Z" get exiled?
Conduct unbecoming? Tempers ran high. Maybe a bit too. It's not permanent. From what I gather he is a good resource for many members. Hopefully he will choose to continue that contribution.:) There's such a thing as basic civility during any disagreement. It doesn't diminish one's argument. In fact it enhances it IMHO.