PDA

View Full Version : Free him now!!

nomad
10-04-2008, 07:41 AM
O.J. that is.FREE HIM NOW!!
How in the world is he ever going to find his ex-wife's killer if he's behind bars? Everybody knows the LAPD isn't looking for the "real" killer.

Please, please SET HIM FREE!! Hasn't he suffered enough already?:confused:

OJ and global warming. The 2 greatest things Buffalo NY has ever encountered.:bows:

Shora
10-04-2008, 07:57 AM
....How in the world is he ever going to find his ex-wife's killer if he's behind bars? ....

Maybe the mirror in his cell will help him find the killer?

DOOM
10-04-2008, 08:08 AM

:lol: :laugh:

RoyLPita
10-04-2008, 08:38 AM

Good one!!!! :lol: :laugh:

Shora
10-04-2008, 09:16 AM
In all seriousness.

Why no protesters this time? Why did the "people" not take to the streets like they did at his last trial?

Did they "really" think he was innocent than but is guilty now?

I don't understand why in the early nineties they were ready to "burn down the streets", yet I don't hear a word from them this time around?

Only in America.

hot-rauder
10-04-2008, 01:08 PM
In all seriousness.

Why no protesters this time? Why did the "people" not take to the streets like they did at his last trial?

Did they "really" think he was innocent than but is guilty now?

I don't understand why in the early nineties they were ready to "burn down the streets", yet I don't hear a word from them this time around?

Only in America.

did you read his book? i bet the people that took to the streets did and now have no reason to protest against him being guilty lol

KillJoy
10-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Actually.....this is all part of his plan. Since he has extensively searched, he now must enter the penal system to search, just in case the killer has already been caught (on unrelated charges).

:beer:

KillJoy

finster101
10-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Actually.....this is all part of his plan. Since he has extensively searched, he now must enter the penal system to search, just in case the killer has already been caught (on unrelated charges).

:beer:

KillJoy

Ironic, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Black_Noise
10-04-2008, 02:09 PM
he finally got what was coming to him

Shora
10-04-2008, 02:19 PM
did you read his book? i bet the people that took to the streets did and now have no reason to protest against him being guilty lol

I will admit that I would NEVER spend a minute or a dollar to read what this that loser scum has to say. I saw the smuck a few times in person at South Beach and it never failed to ruin my time.

Anyway, what does his book have to do with the "people" who threatened to "go to the streets" and/ or "riot" if this mother f.... was to get the sentencing that he deserved?

Why not go to the streets now? Surely, even in this poor economy, they still have planty to loot?!?

hot-rauder
10-04-2008, 02:23 PM
I will admit that I would NEVER spend a minute or a dollar to read what this that loser scum has to say. I saw the smuck a few times in person at South Beach and it never failed to ruin my time.

Anyway, what does his book have to do with the "people" who threatened to "go to the streets" and/ or "riot" if this mother f.... was to get the sentencing that he deserved?

Why not go to the streets now? Surely, even in this poor economy, they still have planty to loot?!?

i was asying that he pretty surely admitted to killing his wife in the book, hence why the people that would have rioted, no longer have reason to defend him.

made sense to me.

Shora
10-04-2008, 02:26 PM
no reason to protest against him being guilty lol

No one took to the streets because he was found innocent. Those people were too shocked to do ANYTHING.

I am talking about the people who went to the streets "before" sentencing, threatening to "riot" and "burn down the streets" IF he would be found guilty.

hot-rauder
10-04-2008, 02:29 PM
No one took to the streets because he was found innocent. Those people were too shocked to do ANYTHING.

I am talking about the people who went to the streets "before" sentencing, threatening to "riot" and "burn down the streets" IF he would be found guilty.

ahh! i got it now :up:

new explination..... idiots just talking to hear themselves speak?

Shora
10-04-2008, 02:30 PM
i was asying that he pretty surely admitted to killing his wife in the book, hence why the people that would have rioted, no longer have reason to defend him.

made sense to me.

That would make sense "if" there weren't people who said "even if he killed her, the bi+ch probably deserved it." Many plainly said other, more racial reasons that I shouldn't mention here, so it was not about ANYONE BELIEVING that he was innocent.

hot-rauder
10-04-2008, 02:32 PM
That would make sense "if" there weren't people who said "even if he killed her, the bi+ch probably deserved it." Many plainly said other, more racial reasons that I shouldn't mention here, so it was not about ANYONE BELIEVING that he was innocent.
well he was and is guilty... let him live long in jail..... he deserves it more

O's Fan Rich
10-04-2008, 02:56 PM
read his book...... now THAT is funny.

Shora
10-04-2008, 02:56 PM
ahh! i got it now :up:

new explination..... idiots just talking to hear themselves speak?

I just noticed you are only 19. I guess you were too young to notice what was "really" going on when it happened.

Video number 5 in the following link will help you learn your "history". LOL

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/oj/view/

hot-rauder
10-04-2008, 02:58 PM
I just noticed you are only 19. I guess you were too young to notice what was "really" going on when it happened.

Video number 5 in the following link will help you learn your "history". LOL

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/oj/view/

hey, 20 on wednesday....

yeah i really dont know too much, just to let you know what my generation has heard...

Oj was guilty, beat the system and has been cheating ever since. being young doesnt always help.:o

Shora
10-04-2008, 03:15 PM
hey, 20 on wednesday....

yeah i really dont know too much, just to let you know what my generation has heard...

Oj was guilty, beat the system and has been cheating ever since. being young doesnt always help.:o

It wasn't an offense. I was just stating an observation. :beer:
In the video:

-notice the cheering and the reasoning for it. The whole supporting Cochran explanation is bs and was said just to save face.

The verdict was called justice. (I thought justice would be if the courts treated all equally, not if it screws everyone.)

This quote (shown in the video) says it all; "I thought he was guilty, but I liked the verdict."

My point is; few, if any, would say that the "system" is different or any better now, so what happened to "taking it to the streets?"

jgc61sr2002
10-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Yea right.:D:rofl::laugh::lol: