PDA

View Full Version : Will someone please...

deerejoe
09-10-2003, 10:03 PM
do me a favor and stomp the crap out of the next Camaro you see... for me...??

I know I should not be messing with those (little cars) in the fast lane with my stock Marauder...but dang, when they continue to agitate and infuriate me for mile after mile...I just gotta put the pedal to the metal and give it a try.

Stayed with him to 100+ then he blew me off like so much dust!!

Is it kosher to mod the MM to the max just to beat a stinkin' Camaro??

Jeezzz...if I gotta spend $40-50K to do it...I should have bought a stinkin' vette!!

This crap is EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SouLRioT
09-11-2003, 06:57 AM
Go for it, you wont need to spend that much to beat one tho. And if you bought a vett, then he would know that he didnt have a chance. I think its better, when they think they know but have no idea.

vaderv
09-11-2003, 08:17 AM
I have already eatin a few older Camaros. Im still bone stock.

deerejoe
09-11-2003, 08:28 AM
vaderv:
You won't eat a NEW one!!

SouLRioT:
When you include the base vehicle costs + the mods...it gets real close to those numbers!!
But I hear what ur saying...I will be looking hard at the machinery on display at Ennis NEXT WEEK for sure!!
I'm sick of bein' whooped......

Paul T. Casey
09-11-2003, 08:43 AM
I knew going in that I couldn't run with those guys( T/A's and Z-28's) without the mods. However, for around $2K, you can successfully runwith them, stock ones anyway. Also, the 4600 lbs. rides alot nicer on the highway, is much quieter, and try to fit anyone over two feet tall in the back seat of a Firebird.

deerejoe
09-11-2003, 08:51 AM
Paul T. Casey:
I don't want to run WITH them...I want to flat out run AWAY from them.
Around here, 'hotshoes' will trash your rep. and ride in a heartbeat. They LOVE to show-off!!

I'm SURE Ennis will inspire me......

Marauderman
09-11-2003, 09:11 AM
If ever there was a candiate for "Stage I" --you are -- set of 4:10 gears, a DR Chip , lower stat and Denso plugs outta put the beast up there and add shorty heaters and x-pipe and surely should pass them I would think-- wouldn't you say so members....

So, get your pricing done while in Ennis and plan your mods accordingly on your return...I personnal can't seem to find enough excuses to drive her out the garage to some place to get that feel of zoom..zoom.....good luck..but get that stage I for sure.....Tom

the fat bastid
09-11-2003, 02:36 PM
F-BODIES?!??! DID SOME ONE MENTION F-bodies?!?!? don't make me hulk out on this thread.

i dont hate f-bodies, i was gonna get a ws6 trans/am. but, the reason they rub me the wrong way is how certain owners (like my friends) that thumb thier nose up at anything thats not an f-body...after all they where hand built by god himself. i got much grief for getting my mm.

so my goal is to beat my friend's stock ws-6. i feel your pain man.

and besides everyone owns a transcamaro.:puke: (at least here in nj...where they drive thier camaros to thier bon jovi concerts..heh)

jgc61sr2002
09-11-2003, 04:30 PM
deerejoe - Alls fair in love and street racing. Mod to your hearts content.:D