PDA

View Full Version : Reasoning behind Zacks v10 deletion?

justbob
10-14-2008, 02:54 PM
His last post (litteraly) was not offensive at all, it was a simple goodbye for now untill things change. We know nothing will change so then we also know that we won't hear from Zack for quite sometime. So what was the reasoning behind the deletion of what could have and will be a hole new direction for our cars? This could have been one of the best informative threads here in engine choices and now poof its gone. This isn't right.

imorb1994
10-14-2008, 03:00 PM
I agree you could have at least closed since thats what this :down:site :down: loves to do

O's Fan Rich
10-14-2008, 03:01 PM
His last post (litteraly) was not offensive at all, it was a simple goodbye for now untill things change. We know nothing will change so then we also know that we won't hear from Zack for quite sometime. So what was the reasoning behind the deletion of what could have and will be a hole new direction for our cars? This could have been one of the best informative threads here in engine choices and now poof its gone. This isn't right.

Maybe he did it himself?

sd8683
10-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Whoever deleted it could have just edited it, leaving his contact info, which he left.

imorb1994
10-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Maybe he did it himself?
Higly doubt that it was here 30 mins ago and now its not Zack has't been logged in for a while

Motorhead350
10-14-2008, 03:03 PM
I think it has to do with him, not the engine.

In before the lock! :D

justbob
10-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Is that possible? Notice i didn't point at anybody in general. Not trying to start a fight but looking for answers. And why would he delete it after leaving a post at 3:57 pm today? I wrote a post and hit submit and poof gone.

KillJoy
10-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Simply amazing.

The hole this is digging will kill THIS forum.

MANY know what is going on behind the scenes here. Tracks are attempting to be covered.

Dennis Reinhart is NOT allowed on MULTIPLE Forums for a reason. This just proves why. I am sure I will be getting a Vacation soon, as I now know who Dennis is, and what his agenda for THIS forum IS.

Dennis - Do you really think emails don't NOT get forwarded? It is you who are having issues in YOUR "Professional" and personal life. Do not even attempt to think YOU are the innocent here. Your "friend" did not, behind you back, send an email to other Vendors saying you were screwing them over. Zack SINGLE HANDEDLY did MORE GOOD for YOUR business, than YOU ever have.

PERIOD.

If I get a Ban from this, I am gone as well. This Forum is becoming as corrupt as our political system.

:mad2:

KillJoy

Aren Jay
10-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Zack, who?

offroadkarter
10-14-2008, 03:19 PM
If I get a Ban from this, I am gone as well. This Forum is becoming as corrupt as our political system.

:mad2:

KillJoy

absolute truth, it seems freedom of speech doesn't mean crap here if it bad mouth's the owner of the board and his business.

Motorhead350
10-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Ohhhhh boy.

It begins....

offroadkarter
10-14-2008, 03:20 PM
oh yes, i almost forgot

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e185/offroadkarter/smilies/1192323589656.gif

O's Fan Rich
10-14-2008, 03:23 PM
I need a cool in before the lock animated gi.....

BlackIce
10-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Dennis Reinhart is NOT allowed on MULTIPLE Forums for a reason. This just proves why. I am sure I will be getting a Vacation soon, as I now know who Dennis is, and what his agenda for THIS forum IS.

Dennis - Do you really think emails don't NOT get forwarded? It is you who are having issues in YOUR "Professional" and personal life. Do not even attempt to think YOU are the innocent here. Your "friend" did not, behind you back, send an email to other Vendors saying you were screwing them over. Zack SINGLE HANDEDLY did MORE GOOD for YOUR business, than YOU ever have.

KillJoy

This is absolutely true. Both of the MarkVIII forums I'm on and the TBird/Cougar forum I frequented when I had a TBird all banned him for the same reason. Unfortunately it seems he's getting some protection here, as this is the last frontier of DR's online support.

I have no personal issue with him, just stating facts.

KillJoy
10-14-2008, 03:30 PM
just stating facts.

Apparently, HERE, it seems FACTS get you banned, and Threads and Posts get DELETED.

:mad:

KillJoy

MM2004
10-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Zack's V10 thread has NOT been deleted, but simply placed in "Moderation Mode" until us Partners can get together on this.

Please be patient.

Zack's vacation has expired, and he can logon whenever he chooses.

Mike.

KillJoy
10-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Thank you for posting up Mike.

Is there a way for posts to be maked in this fashion, for future issues?

KillJoy

Zack's V10 thread has NOT been deleted, but simply placed in "Moderation Mode" until us Partners can get together on this.

Please be patient.

Mike.

2,4shofast
10-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Just check the V-10 thread on the other site...Its not that difficult to do:)

Glenn
10-14-2008, 04:05 PM
By corrupt, I assume you mean the Democratic Party.

Glenn

fastblackmerc
10-14-2008, 04:06 PM

Glenn

Like the Republican party isn't....... :flamer:

KillJoy
10-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Wooooowwwww..........

Nope..... The "My Ball, My Rules" Party

;)

KillJoy

Glenn

Blackmobile
10-14-2008, 04:09 PM
Wooooowwwww..........

Nope..... The "My Ball, My Rules" Party

;)

KillJoy

In my old neighborhood, they'd take the ball from ya.

Glenn
10-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Wait until January and you will see corruption and the worst deception in a 100 years. You asked for it .................!

Glenn

sd8683
10-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Allright guy's, let's not give them another reason to close this thread............

KillJoy
10-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Wait until January and you will see corruption and the worst deception in a 100 years. You asked for it .................!

Glenn

This Thread has nothing to do with the United State'ss political situation. Please keep discussion of that from THIS Thread. It is just another reason to get the THREAD locked or deleted.

Thank You.

Steve

MM2004
10-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Thank you for posting up Mike.

Is there a way for posts to be maked in this fashion, for future issues?

KillJoy

Steve,

I honestly cannot answer your question.

Zack's thread showed up in todays posts to me.

As would be expected considering I am an Administrator.

I learned something just now; as we all have.

;)

Mike.

hot-rauder
10-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Zack stated his point in his last response.... i fortunately got to read it and while i was never a friend of Zacks, and the only time i did talk to him he belittled me, i do not like what has happened to him or here.

i see a lot of my friends leavin here soon, all because of one person...... why lose so many for one?

KillJoy
10-14-2008, 05:32 PM
But... but.... but... you are a doofus!

:D

This IS about one. You ARE right there. However, you did not post their name :(

KillJoy

Zack stated his point in his last response.... i fortunately got to read it and while i was never a friend of Zacks, and the only time i did talk to him he belittled me, i do not like what has happened to him or here.

i see a lot of my friends leavin here soon, all because of one person...... why lose so many for one?

MM2004
10-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Come on guys.

Let's not turn this into a 'slug-fest'.

I stated above what has happened to Zack's V10 thread.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Mike.

KillJoy
10-14-2008, 05:44 PM
My post was nothing more than lightening a mood...... if ANY more was read into it.... Please take a hit, or a shot..... your choice!

:beer:

KillJoy

Blackmobile
10-14-2008, 05:46 PM
If you say so, but if I start slurring my type, it's your fault.

Pops
10-14-2008, 05:48 PM
Ed since when do you do what you are told! If so things are changing around here.

KillJoy
10-14-2008, 05:48 PM
If you say so, but if I start slurring my type, it's your fault.

I WILL take the balme for THAT!

KillJoy

Pops
10-14-2008, 05:50 PM
I WILL take the balme for THAT!

KillJoy

Looking at your spelling makes me think you took your own advice Steve!

:D :beatnik:

KillJoy
10-14-2008, 05:52 PM
Mmmmmmm...... BOURBON.......

You do the math......

KillJoy

PS - Seriously, DO the math......

Blackmobile
10-14-2008, 05:53 PM
Ed since when do you do what you are told! If so things are changing around here.

Well when in Rome.......wait a sec,.... When in Jamaica........:rasta:

ImpalaSlayer
10-14-2008, 05:55 PM
i dont think steve has blood any more, just bourbon

Pops
10-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Well when in Rome.......wait a sec,.... When in Jamaica........:rasta:

Good one Ed! :beer:

Glenn
10-14-2008, 06:06 PM
You started it, no political comments, keep it on MM not political comments. You will reap your rewards soon enough.

Glenn

KillJoy
10-14-2008, 06:10 PM
You started it, no political comments, keep it on MM not political comments. You will reap your rewards soon enough.

Glenn

Hopefully.... we ALL will.

:up:

KillJoy

Rocknthehawk
10-14-2008, 06:47 PM
Just check the V-10 thread on the other site...Its not that difficult to do:)

To see the pictures...I need to join...I wonder how a forum that is run by people that have a love for these vehicles works, rather than one run by someone with hopes to stuff their wallet.

MM2004
10-14-2008, 07:08 PM
To see the pictures...I need to join...I wonder how a forum that is run by people that have a love for these vehicles works, rather than one run by someone with hopes to stuff their wallet.

That is enough!

You are currently a member of a forum that is managed by people with a love for the MM.

Most websites that host pics have a members forum to join in oder to see them.

You really think we are 'stuffing' our wallets?

Do you?

Every cent that goes into this forum is benefitted to the members in one form or another.

Bills, backups, bandwidth, regional meets, national meets, etc.

Not one of the owners, myself included has taken one cent into their 'wallet'.

Period.

If you care to continue this conversation. Let's do it off-line by PM'ing me your number.

Mike.

cvpiftw
10-14-2008, 07:14 PM
You know, I cant believe it was deleted. What bullcrap.

MM2004
10-14-2008, 07:16 PM
You know, I cant believe it was deleted. What bullcrap.

Post #16

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48198&page=2

Mike.

imorb1994
10-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Post #16

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48198&page=2

Mike.
Not really helping the thread is not viewable that makes people mad :mad2:

MM2004
10-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Not really helping the thread is not viewable that makes people mad :mad2:

Post #16 is in this thread. And I quote myself...

Take A Deep Breath Everyone
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->"Zack's V10 thread has NOT been deleted, but simply placed in "Moderation Mode" until us Partners can get together on this.

Please be patient.

Mike."
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

sd8683
10-14-2008, 07:34 PM
That is enough!

You are currently a member of a forum that is managed by people with a love for the MM.

Most websites that host pics have a members forum to join in oder to see them.

You really think we are 'stuffing' our wallets?

Do you?

Mike.

I don't think he was referring to you

imorb1994
10-14-2008, 07:36 PM
Poor deal here, The boss should be here defending his own honor

MM03MOK
10-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Questions were asked and answered. The thread is open. Are we all set here?

Red Sox are losing again!! :mad:

justbob
10-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Thanks for putting it back.

Aren Jay
10-14-2008, 08:00 PM
ok now I am confused.
More so than normal.

Rocknthehawk
10-14-2008, 11:33 PM
I don't think he was referring to you

I don't care who takes personal offense to my statements. If MM2004 wants to call me and discuss the behind-the-scenes event that has brought about that mess, that is fine, I will pm him my number if he wants to explain what I have already read. This isn't the first time I've heard of problems with the he-who-must-not-be-named.

He along with most others, knows exactly what was meant by my statement and the others in this thread.

TAKEDOWN
10-14-2008, 11:42 PM
MM2004... post #42, in my opinion it's not towards you or the rest of the admin. I believe it's directed to one individual, and if I'm guessing right it's>>>Dennis Reinhart.

MM03MOK
10-15-2008, 05:21 AM
I don't care who takes personal offense to my statements. If MM2004 wants to call me and discuss the behind-the-scenes event that has brought about that mess, that is fine, I will pm him my number if he wants to explain what I have already read. This isn't the first time I've heard of problems with the he-who-must-not-be-named.

He along with most others, knows exactly what was meant by my statement and the others in this thread.
Mike was commenting on your "stuff their wallet" comment, as you can plainly see if you read his post again. His offer to call you, again, was based on his truthful response to your comment.

If an untruthful statement is said enough times on the Internet, does that make it come true? I gave many of you more credit than that.

Back to the subject of the thread......questions were asked and answered. The thread is open. Are we all set here?

Red Sox lost! :mad:

Rocknthehawk
10-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Anyone who's been around the last few weeks knows exactly what I meant. It's been said in many threads, including one with a poll.

My point was not to say any of the owners here make money off of the site or stuff their wallets with the proceeds.

MM03MOK
10-15-2008, 06:47 AM
My point was not to say any of the owners here make money off of the site or stuff their wallets with the proceeds.
But you did say it, whether intended or not, and Mike responded.....that's all.

Back to the subject of the thread......questions were asked and answered. The thread is open. Are we all set here?

n3fvg
10-15-2008, 08:04 AM
absolute truth, it seems freedom of speech doesn't mean crap here if it bad mouth's the owner of the board and his business.

Don't feel singled out...happens on other forums also. I had a problem with Southern Interceptors last year, received permission to post the problem on Crown Vic.net to warn others, subtantiated the claims with paperwork and verifiable facts, the then owner of Southern Interceptors cried to the "owner" of Crown Vic.Net who then took his side and pulled my posts giving me a warning I would be banned if I continued to post replies to others who were considering purchases.

Owner of S.I. convinced the owner of CrownVic.net I was a disgruntled employee in N.C. when I am actually a L.E.O. in Pennsylvania and always have been in Pa. No matter how much I debated, it got me no where.

Sideline: Southern Interceptors finally went out of business because of numerous consumer complaints, problems, etc.

I am firm believer that everyone gets their just "desserts" it just sometimes takes longer then we like.:mad2:

ctrlraven
10-15-2008, 08:19 AM
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/images/smilies/other_beatingA_DeadHorse.gif

Dragcity
10-15-2008, 08:25 AM
Flogging it again, are you?????

Blackmobile
10-15-2008, 08:28 AM
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/images/smilies/other_beatingA_DeadHorse.gif

You are wise for your age grasshooper.:bows:
I think it's time to let this go, what do you say? :pill:

Pops
10-15-2008, 08:32 AM
You are wise for your age grasshooper.:bows:
I think it's time to let this go, what do you say? :pill:

I am with Ed and it is time to move on to other things.

Bluerauder
10-15-2008, 08:55 AM

+2 Movin' on here, Boss.

ledzilla
10-15-2008, 08:58 AM
Did I miss something here? Or should I just put the pedal down and stop rubbernecking at a wreck?

Bradley G
10-15-2008, 09:06 AM
Na! just the usual drama.:chicken:

Did I miss something here? Or should I just put the pedal down and stop rubbernecking at a wreck?

jimlam56
10-15-2008, 09:16 AM

GREAT IDEA!
Let's talk about Baseball and the Tampa Bay Rays!

Pops
10-15-2008, 09:18 AM
GREAT IDEA!

I thought this was a hockey thread. Sorry! :D

hot-rauder
10-15-2008, 09:38 AM
GREAT IDEA!

GO SOX!!!

and Steve you were right, i am a doofus, guess thats why we get along so well lmao

KillJoy
10-15-2008, 09:41 AM
and Steve you were right, i am a doofus, guess thats why we get along so well lmao

HAHA!.... wai..... huh?

DOH!

KillJoy

justbob
10-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Were done here, lock her down. Thanks Bob.