PDA

View Full Version : Taking a Self-Imposed Vacation

MarauderTJA
10-14-2008, 04:36 PM
I have had it for a while:mad:. Burned out, website frustrations, just tired of it all.:puke: Everyone have fun......I'm done for a while...bye....

2ndMDRebel
10-14-2008, 04:43 PM
See ya "over there"...

Bluerauder
10-14-2008, 04:50 PM
I have had it for a while:mad:. Burned out, website frustrations, just tired of it all.:puke: Everyone have fun......I'm done for a while...bye....
Sorry to hear this Tom. Hope to see you back soon.

OneBADLsE
10-14-2008, 04:58 PM

+1

justbob
10-14-2008, 07:45 PM
There goes another one!

offroadkarter
10-14-2008, 08:38 PM

Cya's on the other side

magindat
10-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Cya's on the other side

That's a got-dang shame. I've about had it myself, but I don't like it over there either.

It's like having friends that live in a bad part of town. You want to see them, but you don't wanna go there.

THIS SUX!!!!

Miss ya Tom. I'll call ya.

Hack Goby
10-15-2008, 06:51 PM
Best of luck Tom,Sorry you don`t like the kiddies as you put it,They are the future.Im looking forward to seeing you at the shootout.I`d still like to cover both sites but I keep getting this from the site that never bans anyone..."YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON:POT STURRING AND TELLING THE ADMIN TO F OFF" DATE BAN WILL BE LIFTED:NEVER!"I am a founding mamber of there club but because we don`t see eye to eye I get this.Im not a Marauder owner anymore so I don`t have a problem with this,To me it`s still just a car and it`s still just a website.I just wanted to point out that just because there`s growing pains here it`s not the same old mud slinging or worse nothing at all that you will find over there.Best of luck...

CKMustangCobra
10-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Anyone.... please fell free to PM the details on all this ****.

Are people leaving for another site? I've always had a good time on this board.

MM03MOK
10-15-2008, 08:07 PM
I've always had a good time on this board.Glad to hear that.

Haggis
10-16-2008, 03:44 AM
For those of you who want to leave and go over to MCM and their smug attitude, good luck. But, don't expect me to be holding the door open on your return.

And I don't know why Todd doesn't like me, after all I named my pet toad after him; Todd the Toad. Pictures to be forthcomming.

Cobra25
10-16-2008, 04:54 AM
Everyone has different reason's for liking one site over the other. No web site is perfect. Over the year's I have meet alot of really good people with one common interest the Marauder. Isn't that what it's mostly about ? It doesn't matter what site your on , what group your in, what mod's you may have or not have. People in general have to learn to agree too disagree and too respect each other's opionion.

gmtech
10-16-2008, 05:17 AM
Cant we talk about MM's , MM parts and accessories ,MM kills , MM drag times, homemade MM mods, our custom MM's , great deals on MM parts, helping people w/ panther platforms , panthers in general ,other cool ford products ,other manufacturers cool cars. For a car website there is a lot of talk of feelings, stepping on toes, derogatory comments, childish games, having seperate clicks that you can only be a part of if you were part of the old MELTDOWN between a few members. Its all bullshat. The crying, b*tching, moaning,saying youll go to the other site, its all really weird as a "newbie". I came on this site to learn about MM's and talk tp people who have them and share my passion for them. Truthfully I like this site better due to the other sites constant threads full of derogatory comments to this site and its members. Every thread is the same over there. Atleast here the car threads sometimes break thru the BULL***** threads like this one. I dont want to partake in this mudslinging but it seems that recently thats all the Marauder sites have to offer.:coolman:

Paul T. Casey
10-16-2008, 05:44 AM
Cant we talk about MM's , MM parts and accessories ,MM kills , MM drag times, homemade MM mods, our custom MM's , great deals on MM parts, helping people w/ panther platforms , panthers in general ,other cool ford products ,other manufacturers cool cars. For a car website there is a lot of talk of feelings, stepping on toes, derogatory comments, childish games, having seperate clicks that you can only be a part of if you were part of the old MELTDOWN between a few members. Its all bullshat. The crying, b*tching, moaning,saying youll go to the other site, its all really weird as a "newbie". I came on this site to learn about MM's and talk tp people who have them and share my passion for them. Truthfully I like this site better due to the other sites constant threads full of derogatory comments to this site and its members. Every thread is the same over there. Atleast here the car threads sometimes break thru the BULL***** threads like this one. I dont want to partake in this mudslinging but it seems that recently thats all the Marauder sites have to offer.:coolman:

Now that's odd...:rolleyes:

GordonB
10-16-2008, 05:52 AM
I agree with gmtech! His quote sums it up very nicely!
"I came on this site to learn about MM's and talk to people who have them and share my passion for them. "
I have been on this site since March 2003, first as a 'looker' and then as an MMowner (July 2003) and poster. So I can say I been thru a lot of stuff here and seen some good, bad, and ugly.
My 2 cents!
GordonB

ckadiddle
10-16-2008, 06:47 AM
Best of luck Tom,Sorry you don`t like the kiddies as you put it,They are the future.Im looking forward to seeing you at the shootout.I`d still like to cover both sites but I keep getting this from the site that never bans anyone..."YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON:POT STURRING AND TELLING THE ADMIN TO F OFF" DATE BAN WILL BE LIFTED:NEVER!"I am a founding mamber of there club but because we don`t see eye to eye I get this.Im not a Marauder owner anymore so I don`t have a problem with this,To me it`s still just a car and it`s still just a website.I just wanted to point out that just because there`s growing pains here it`s not the same old mud slinging or worse nothing at all that you will find over there.Best of luck...

"it`s still just a car and it`s still just a website."

Exactly, Hack. Some can't keep sight of that. They get abnormally bent out of shape about some crap that goes on in the virtual world. I just laugh when people get mad at me or insult me online. It isn't real life!!!! I am here because in the long run the knowledge here saves me time and money out of pocket. I have made some great friends here and for that I am very thankfull. Buying Marauders was the price of admission to meet some of you folks and it was well worth it. Now, that there is real life!

Egon Spengler
10-16-2008, 08:22 AM
I bought the car and loved it, but I loved it even more when I found this site and all the great people and information on it... I AM STICKING AROUND! Hopefully there will still be some great knowledgeable people around in the end... going to ride this one out like the economy!

Aren Jay
10-16-2008, 10:06 AM
If people just stayed out of the lounge the smoke wouldn't burn their eyes.

...Heat and getting out... Toad and water...Frog cooking... hmm.

gmtech
10-16-2008, 10:09 AM
Now that's odd...:rolleyes:

how so?....

John Nero
10-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Tom is just taking a break. He loves this site and posts occasionally on the other one. No biggie. He is on the east coast getting his car tuned for SSHS8 next month. New roll bar in the car, :bows:looks great. Look out for his car there:banana2:

magindat
10-16-2008, 04:07 PM
New roll bar in the car, :bows:looks great.

And he said he'd never do it....

There's gonna be some records (and some hearts) broken at SSHS8!!!

ImpalaSlayer
10-16-2008, 04:13 PM
oh baby, roll bar!! i wana see pics!

twin03
10-16-2008, 05:00 PM
We are all human and we just need space sometimes..................... ..

John Nero
10-16-2008, 06:59 PM
And he said he'd never do it....

There's gonna be some records (and some hearts) broken at SSHS8!!!

Looks factory.