PDA

View Full Version : Dave hurt and phone broke

SID210SA
10-20-2008, 08:42 AM
One of our local AAM members was hurt in an accident a couple of weeks ago and broke his phone....he was injured but is doing good and has been on light duty at his fulltime job and thus his hours have been cut in half. The he did other things to make extra money to make ends meet and now he can not do those thing.....which included bowling, softball umpire, and working extra hours at his job, none of which he can do anymore....he was hit by a car in a parking lot leaving his umpire job and was transported to the hospital.....good thing is that his xrays were negitive so no broken or fractured bones but he does have some nerve damage in his right hip and his Dr. says that he should have surgury to repair it or at least aliviate some of the pain. The lady who hit him doesnt have car insurance and was appearently leaving in a huff as she had just been in an argument with her boyfriend or husband when she hit him.

That is the short of it and I was just looking to see if anyone had an extra T-mobile phone that they could part with that takes a sim card. Becuase his hours have been cut so severly and he cant do his extra jobs and its not covered under worker comp because he had already left the grounds, he doesnt have any extra money to puchase a new phone. If not I will ask the AAM guys for a collection to purchase him a new phone....

Thanks

Mike

Bluerauder
10-20-2008, 09:12 AM
One of our local AAM members was hurt in an accident a couple of weeks ago and broke his phone....
Very sorry to hear about this incident and hope that Dave gets well soon and is able to resume his normal activities.

GordonB
10-20-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm sorry I don't have an extra T-mobile phone that I could part with. I barely use our cell phone, but it is not T-mobile. Hope Dave recovers and gets his life back to normal. Getting hit by someone without insurance is no fun.
GordonB

SID210SA
10-20-2008, 11:38 AM
I want to thank GJA for sending a phone....I appreciate it and I know Dave will really appreciate it....

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers for Dave...

MM03MOK
10-20-2008, 11:46 AM
Thank you for your immediate support, Gerry!! Mike, please keep us posted on Dave's progress back to full health!

Bradley G
10-20-2008, 12:17 PM
Best of luck on a complete and speedy recovery.

dave
10-25-2008, 08:19 PM
:bat: HELLO FELLOW MARAUDER BUDS- DAVE HERE- THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR KIND WELL WISHES AND PRAYERS AS I AM DOING MUCH BETTER NOW. I GO BACK TO FULL DUTY THIS WEEK THANKS TO A COUPLE OF QUARTAZONE? SHOTS TO MY HIP. ITS A QUICK FIX THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO FUNCTION AND DO MY WORK WITH LITTLE TO NO PAIN. I STILL LIMP ALITTLE BUT THE DOC SAYS THE MORE I STAY OFF MY FEET THE SOONER I WILL GET BACK TO NORMAL AND ALLOW MY NERVES TO HEAL. STILL MIGHT HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY BUT TIME WILL TELL. AGAIN --- THANK YOU :thanks:

Local Boy
10-25-2008, 08:25 PM
Glad you are doing, and feeling, better, Brutha...

Wishing you a speedy recovery...

ALOHA