PDA

View Full Version : Marauder shirt

CBT
10-27-2008, 04:12 PM
Check out the Marauder shirt on that dude! The gal with the ponytail is a pal o' mine. (We buss caps, yo) I didn't even catch the Marauder shirt until a couple days ago, these pics are from a few months back. That's me in the other pic with the pile of 'Chi-town bling' beside me. Remember kids, machine guns don't kill people. Me and Marlayna do.

Aren Jay
10-27-2008, 05:16 PM
you should keep your elbow up.

fordman
10-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Chi-town bling ????????????????????

n3fvg
10-27-2008, 05:46 PM
[quote=CBT;675050]Check out the Marauder shirt on that dude! The gal with the ponytail is a pal o' mine. (We buss caps, yo) I didn't even catch the Marauder shirt until a couple days ago, these pics are from a few months back. That's me in the other pic with the pile of 'Chi-town bling' beside me. Remember kids, machine guns don't kill people. Me and Marlayna do.

Yes, "Squid" Squadron of Fighter Jets, not the car

O's Fan Rich
10-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Enjoy it while you can......

Black Dynamite
10-27-2008, 06:27 PM
Chi-town bling ????????????????????

The pile of shell casings....

Aren Jay
10-27-2008, 08:44 PM
The pile of shell casings....

Aka Brass...

TAKEDOWN
10-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Where's the shooting range at?

Hacklemerc
10-27-2008, 09:01 PM
you should keep your elbow up.

Why keep the elbow up? We are trained to keep it tucked inside to keep your silouete (sp?) smaller. Its also better for close quarters combat, at least thats the way my Army unit and the SWAT team I'm on have been training us. If you know different please enlighten.. new ways to do things are always good.

Marauderjack
10-28-2008, 04:05 AM
Check out the Marauder shirt on that dude! The gal with the ponytail is a pal o' mine. (We buss caps, yo) I didn't even catch the Marauder shirt until a couple days ago, these pics are from a few months back. That's me in the other pic with the pile of 'Chi-town bling' beside me. Remember kids, machine guns don't kill people. Me and Marlayna do.

VMFA-82 "Marauders" is a Marine Corps F-18 squadron that has been here in Beaufort.......I was asked by a retired Marine if my tag "MRAUDER" indicated I was a member of the squadron...Ha Ha!!!:D

n3fvg
10-28-2008, 04:11 AM
VMFA-82 "Marauders" is a Marine Corps F-18 squadron that has been here in Beaufort.......I was asked by a retired Marine if my tag "MRAUDER" indicated I was a member of the squadron...Ha Ha!!!:D

I sincerely apologize! Having been trained by the corp, I should have known better. Although...my Gunney used to call the air wing guys "Airdales"...and it was never taken very well.

n3fvg
10-28-2008, 04:12 AM
Why keep the elbow up? We are trained to keep it tucked inside to keep your silouete (sp?) smaller. Its also better for close quarters combat, at least thats the way my Army unit and the SWAT team I'm on have been training us. If you know different please enlighten.. new ways to do things are always good.

You are correct, keep your elbow up during trap shooting, (shotgun), and elbow down when tactical shooting. Elbow up for "swinging". elbow down for stable platform - precision....

Mike Poore
10-28-2008, 04:16 AM
Is that the NRA range? In any case, it looks to be a great facility.

CBT
10-28-2008, 06:01 PM
It actually is on a Marine Corps base here in the Tidewater area, good guesses just from the Marauder t-shirt. Which I'm guessing wasn't enough to keep this post in the 'Marauder Related' forum where I put it. ;)
It's an okay range, too many people load up on the tables behind your back then 'sweep the range' when they turn around and head for their booth. And if you saw some of the hardware that comes in, an accidental discharge from some noob is something you don't want to be anywhere near. One guy had what looked like a cross between a sawed off M-16 and an MP5, slinging .460 shell casings all over the place. Anyway here's a couple pics from when I took my fiance Amy. I don't know what she was angry about but it seemed like all her shots were either in the neck or in the nads. Or thru the hostage. . .

Hacklemerc
10-28-2008, 07:41 PM
I need to drag my bride to the range.... the local indoor range is expensive as all get out tho and civilians aren't allowed on our dept range.

CBT
10-29-2008, 03:45 AM
Yeah man, take her. Something about shooting guns seems to excite the gals I take. Good times:D