PDA

View Full Version : How old would BJ Honeycutt be?

Aren Jay
11-01-2008, 07:01 PM

Aren Jay
11-02-2008, 07:00 PM

Haggis
11-03-2008, 04:53 AM
You have to click the first link.

Why?

Aren Jay
11-03-2008, 10:47 AM

larryo340
11-03-2008, 01:33 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">BUICK: 1996 Roadmaster estate wagon, 3-seat, green, no woodgrain, mostly summer travel, no winters, am now 80 yrs old and not using it, new tires, of course all power equipment, wonderful driver, salt-free, no rust, $6,950. BJ Honeycutt, 509-534-1577 days, Spokane, WA. $6,950 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
could it be?

:confused: And your point is ??...............

lucenti
11-03-2008, 07:40 PM
AAHHH he played on Mash. get him to autograph fender. will be worth a ka-zillion$$$$

Aren Jay
11-03-2008, 07:58 PM

lucenti
11-04-2008, 03:36 PM
soo what your saying is the price of Bananas is forever changing.....:banana:

by the by A BJ Honeycutt was in the Korean Conflict, ergo the character was real, now radar O'reilly was fictional

Hacklemerc
11-04-2008, 04:04 PM
[quote=Diabolical1 CC;678017]Having a good memory means everyone else thinks your talking randomly, when in fact your responding to a question they asked 2 years previously and have just figured out, or stumbled upon or some such thing. i.e: A few friends and I go see a movie 15 years later I quote something from what they said during movie and they insist they don't know what i'm talking about and have never said any such thing.

Having a good memory is one thing. Talking randomly is another all together. YOu gotta remember that not all of our brains operate in the same way that yours does. Some of us think in the form of thoughts and not just random piles of words and then type them into their favorite car website and then get weird when no one gets what they post.

Who can remember what the heck someone said 15 years ago anyway? I have trouble remembering yesterday....

larryo340
11-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Having a good memory means everyone else thinks your talking randomly, when in fact your responding to a question they asked 2 years previously and have just figured out, or stumbled upon or some such thing. i.e: A few friends and I go see a movie 15 years later I quote something from what they said during movie and they insist they don't know what i'm talking about and have never said any such thing.

Having a good memory is one thing. Talking randomly is another all together. YOu gotta remember that not all of our brains operate in the same way that yours does. Some of us think in the form of thoughts and not just random piles of words and then type them into their favorite car website and then get weird when no one gets what they post.

Who can remember what the heck someone said 15 years ago anyway? I have trouble remembering yesterday....

I'm thinking........ if he was defragmented would it help ? :loco:

Hacklemerc
11-04-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm thinking........ if he was defragmented would it help ? :loco:

:lol:Or if he has updated his anti-virus software....:lol:

Bluerauder
11-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Could BJ Honeycutt from MASH have been 25? Peg is wife and daughter whose name I forget (yes I forget names) kid is young.

17/18 enlist in Army as he is regular army.

Take the 1 or 2 year programme, then Med school, graduate in 3 or 4 years then be a captain long enough to get promoted and shipped over to Korea for the last year 1953 of the conflict.

Maybe.
I think that 27 would be a better age for this. However, it is possible at 25 and not unusual for doctors fresh out of Med School to be offered direct commissions -- typically as a Captain or Major to start -- today there are programs that pay for medical school in exchange for a committment to the military (5, 6, 8 or more years). Not sure exactly how it worked in the early '50s; but I am sure that there were similar incentives for doctors to serve ILO being drafted.

Aren Jay
11-05-2008, 04:29 AM

larryo340
11-05-2008, 07:38 AM
Hmm how does he know my Anti-virus software is about to expire?
Remote Administrator ;)