PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Mustang teaser pics

hot-rauder
11-02-2008, 08:35 AM
http://www.fordvehicles.com/the2010mustang/?referrer=www%2Eford%2Ecom&glbcmp=ford|home

Its coming and i cant wait..... judging by the lines of the convertable, it seems to going to have a more aggresive satnce.... new wheels look beautiful, and i do love the update on the interior

DTRMiguel
11-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Im in love and cannot wiat til it is released! Owwww

Black Dynamite
11-02-2008, 10:17 AM
meh .....I need to see more....

Motorhead350
11-02-2008, 10:30 AM
meh .....I need to see more....

Same here........

TiTo35
11-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Exactly...

quota
11-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Looks more sophisticated. The shape of the front is very promising, kind of "Boss" profile.
I wish FORD made a good job. The Stang is not only emblematic. It should keep a big share in sales figures.

JP

TAKEDOWN
11-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Anxious, but must see it to give my personal opinoins on it!

Vortex
11-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Ford is in a bind. Besides being more or less broke, the Mustang has to compete against the hot new Challenger R/T that is just now getting to dealers and the soon to arrive Camaro. The problem with the Mustang is they did a real nice redesign what, five years ago? and it was a retro heavy design. It looks great but the problem with a good retro design is its more or less impossible to update and the current Mustang is "old news". Ford cant afford to do another major redesign of the Mustang so they are rounding a few edges, making it look something like that Guigaro concept a couple of years back. They will probably still end up selling more Mustangs than Camaros or Challengers but I dont think the margin will be by much.

hot-rauder
11-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Ford is in a bind. Besides being more or less broke, the Mustang has to compete against the hot new Challenger R/T that is just now getting to dealers and the soon to arrive Camaro. The problem with the Mustang is they did a real nice redesign what, five years ago? and it was a retro heavy design. It looks great but the problem with a good retro design is its more or less impossible to update and the current Mustang is "old news". Ford cant afford to do another major redesign of the Mustang so they are rounding a few edges, making it look something like that Guigaro concept a couple of years back. They will probably still end up selling more Mustangs than Camaros or Challengers but I dont think the margin will be by much.

read the newest article in Car and Driver about the mustang and camaro, challenger rivalry.

the mustang wins everytime. the camaro is the right car, wrong time. good thing chevy set out to beat a 5 year old mustang design... the challenger costs so much for a car that cant be really turned into anything race bred, and the muistang they say just fits the market it needs.

BigCars4Ever
11-04-2008, 06:43 PM
If they make the ecotech 2 turbo V6 a motor option it will open up the mustang to a whole new group of tuners that wouldn't have even considered it before. There's rumor of a 460hp V6 turbo from the factory.

Rocknthehawk
11-05-2008, 08:42 AM

I dont believe this is a fair comparison. The mustang is a 5 year old design. That's like comparing your MM to the brand new G8. Time and technology have come a ways since the production of both vehicles.

Eric-Blk2004
11-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Need to see more to make any kind of assumption. Looks the same to me though, just new shineys.

With their billionare cash backer reducing his holdings and pulling out Ford does not have the liquidity to finance new projects, well not as many. I expect their current line up to last a lot longer then usual. Not that its a bad thing, the Fusion is a quality car. But the Flex needs to be dropped as sales have flat lined. They really need to close down Mercury and re focus their production lines.

Black Dynamite
11-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Anyone see this yet?

http://www.topgear.com/us/blog/more/pony-up-the-2010-ford-mustang-is-here/

Sorry, I just don't think I like it. Not different enough maybe?