11-04-2008, 09:35 PM
OBAMA is the next PRESIDENT.

grampaws
11-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Don't forget to thank Bush!

Bluerauder
11-04-2008, 09:44 PM
OBAMA is the next PRESIDENT.
McCain's concession speech was gracious and on target. He congratulated Obama and called on everyone to work together for a stronger America. The man has real class. Let's hope that both parties can now work together to do the work of the people and keep America strong and the best Dayum country on the planet. :flag:

grampaws
11-04-2008, 09:50 PM
McCain's concession speech was gracious and on target. He congratulated Obama and called on everyone to work together for a stronger America. The man has real class. Let's hope that both parties can now work together to do the work of the people and keep America strong and the best Dayum country on the planet. :flag:

It was an amazing speech and he got a raw deal being tied to Bush.
He is a proud american and could have been a good president!

OneBADLsE
11-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Mccain was a class act. You can see however, the anger on peoples faces. This is not over....

Embassy
11-04-2008, 09:59 PM
I never thought I could be so disappointed in my fellow Americans.

America, as the country we currently love, will soon be gone.

sd8683
11-04-2008, 10:06 PM

America, as the country we currently love, will soon be gone.

Yup "We the people" just destroyed the country!

Leadfoot281
11-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Is anyone "holding"?

I'm gonna need about a four year supply of ketamin or demoral. I don't think I wanna be awake for this.

BAD MERC
11-04-2008, 10:29 PM
I can't wait to be a minority. I am tired of spending my hard-earned cash on silly stuff like food, health care, car insurance and taxes. COME ON AMNESTY!!! Make it happen then the American Flag will be just a rag laying around. I am going into the yard to shoot myself.

Aren Jay
11-04-2008, 10:34 PM
... the best Dayum country on the planet. :flag:

You want to be like Canada?

not5-0
11-04-2008, 10:34 PM

America, as the country we currently love, will soon be gone.you shouldn't be dissappointed with your fellow Americans, you should be dissappointed in George W. Bush. Americans spoke tonight and everyone should get behind the voice of the people. I'm tired of hearing all the whining and crying:bigcry:

Black Dynamite
11-04-2008, 10:38 PM
you shouldn't be dissappointed with your fellow Americans, you should be dissappointed in George W. Bush. Americans spoke tonight and everyone should get behind the voice of the people. I'm tired of hearing all the whining and crying:bigcry:

+1

Thank you. It's good to see a modicum of sanity on here.

B.C. Bake
11-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Is anyone "holding"?

I'm gonna need about a four year supply of ketamin or demoral. I don't think I wanna be awake for this.

I'll take the Demerol,,,well we have to go with it , almost all democrat now. Wait a minute "all democrat" Hope our military stays strong! I think I'm going to through up now.....buy ...buy.:puke:

oldekid
11-04-2008, 10:43 PM
you shouldn't be dissappointed with your fellow Americans, you should be dissappointed in George W. Bush. Americans spoke tonight and everyone should get behind the voice of the people. I'm tired of hearing all the whining and crying:bigcry:This is true. Whether you like it or not, we all just witnessed history. :beer:

n00bkiller944
11-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Amazing speeches by both gentlemen, McCain is a class act and I give him much respect. That being said, I am happy with the was the election turned out, and even happier to witness such a huge part of American History!!!!!

sd8683
11-04-2008, 11:03 PM
I'm surprised the country hasn't sunken into the ocean yet

Peace2Peep
11-04-2008, 11:07 PM
IIRC these are very similar "End of the World" remarks to the election of Bill Clinton...remember everyone saying Hilary was crazy and Bill was the ant-christ? Well...looking back that was one of the more profitable times in US history. No most of us would do anything to go back to that...an actual government surplus? Jobs up? Dollar Strong? No War? National Security? Sounds like the work of a Democrat.

Signal_20
11-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Everyone get in line to turn in your guns and high capacity magazines, the Democrats are back.

BAD MERC
11-04-2008, 11:12 PM
IIRC these are very similar "End of the World" remarks to the election of Bill Clinton...remember everyone saying Hilary was crazy and Bill was the ant-christ? Well...looking back that was one of the more profitable times in US history. No most of us would do anything to go back to that...an actual government surplus? Jobs up? Dollar Strong? No War? National Security? Sounds like the work of a Democrat.

There is NO such thing as national security anymore. You get hassled more trying to fly somewhere than you do walking or floating into this Country. I don't give a rat's ass what color your skin is. I care about competence and the future of The United States. We are in a war that will never have a winner and we have totally laid down and become a magnet for anybody that wants to come here and abuse all the handouts and political correctness that has ruined this Country. I am ashamed now.

Pat
11-04-2008, 11:19 PM
The polls, and everyone uses them for their own purposes, show that Americans are 77 to 91 percent dissatisfied with the direction of the country.

Obama keyed into that while McCain was tied to the Bush legacy. America voted it's desire for change, now let's see if it happens and what forms it will take.

I'm going to work tomorrow as usual, do my chores around the house, help raise and love the grandkids, obey the law and pay my taxes.

Oh wait, I can't go to work I'm retired. Alright, I'll go to the cafe for breakfast with all the other olde timers and discuss pretty girls.
WWW.pollingreport,,com (http://www.pollingreport,,com)

OneBADLsE
11-04-2008, 11:45 PM

Clinton had nothing to do with the 90's. He had no opportunity to do any damage. This maniac, has the power to do so. Clinton merely stepped in *****.

Are we forgetting who had control during his era? YES, YOU GUESSED IT! Rep's!

Motorhead350
11-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Most in the country wanted change and seems like most here wanted more of the same...

OneBADLsE
11-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Most in the country wanted change and seems like most here wanted more of the same...

I want change, Dom. Just not the change this man is offering. :rolleyes:

TiTo35
11-05-2008, 12:07 AM
This thread proves to me that we are not the UNITED states of America...
Obama won...get over it or get under it...

Leadfoot281
11-05-2008, 12:37 AM

Sounds like you've been listening to too many Obama ads. :shake: I suggest you sit down with your Dad. Do some estate planning in case anything happens. The Death Tax is coming back and trust me, it's not pretty when the democrat grave robbers make you add it all up, and give 55% of it to the Government (or face prison. Your choice).

teamrope
11-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Sounds like you've been listening to too many Obama ads. :shake: I suggest you sit down with your Dad. Do some estate planning in case anything happens. The Death Tax is coming back and trust me, it's not pretty when the democrat grave robbers make you add it all up, and give 55% of it to the Government (or face prison. Your choice).

You might want to listen to him Dom, unless your parents are worth under about $650K.

Leadfoot281
11-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Amazing speeches by both gentlemen, McCain is a class act and I give him much respect. That being said, I am happy with the was the election turned out, and even happier to witness such a huge part of American History!!!!!

Happy to see a crushing defeat to the morale of our Military?

Happy to see us back down and give up long before our enemy did?

Really? :shake:

slick rick
11-05-2008, 01:21 AM
God bless all of us

Signal_20
11-05-2008, 01:25 AM
God bless all of us

You mean God Help all of us.

rayjay
11-05-2008, 02:00 AM
You mean God Help all of us.

Soon we'll be fighting the terroists on our soil. Four years from now there may be no Amerika, comrade.

Leadfoot281
11-05-2008, 03:29 AM
We elected a guy to be in complete control of our aircraft carriers. A guy that's never once set foot on an aircraft carrier.

We did this over a man that used to work on one.

I'm still in shock. :depress:

I wonder whats going to happen to "our standing in the world" once we let the people of Iraq fall back into enemy hands.

I guess we can do what BHO has done; Stop wearing flag pins. Afterall a showing of American patriotism "might offend other nations". That'll fix everything. Suck-up to them by dissing our own nation.

Wow. :shake:

Cobra25
11-05-2008, 05:29 AM
It will be an interesting next 4 years. If he can bring some peace to the middle east, get us out of all the War's, improve our ecomony and do at Least some of the things he promised I will be happy. Either way, if you like him or not , he will be our next President .

Bradley G
11-05-2008, 05:43 AM
Power to the people! Record turnout to vote!
This was a close as a Marauder racing a Yugo.

finster101
11-05-2008, 06:00 AM
I honestly believe we will become a weaker and more divided nation. Say what ever you want, I think a lot of people feel the way I do.

Paul T. Casey
11-05-2008, 06:11 AM
Wow, I just can't believe this load of crap here. I supporter Mr. McCain, but hey he lost. I woke up this morning still an American. I think most of you whiners did too. If you don't like the ways things start to happen, get off your butts, call your Congressmen, make some noise, just do something. As of January, my president will be Mr. Obama. I hope and pray he makes the right decisions, and I'll let my voice be heard as needed. Now everyone get out and do a burnout or something. Quit yer bellaching.

mcb26
11-05-2008, 06:18 AM
Wow, I just can't believe this load of crap here. I supporter Mr. McCain, but hey he lost. I woke up this morning still an American. I think most of you whiners did too. If you don't like the ways things start to happen, get off your butts, call your Congressmen, make some noise, just do something. As of January, my president will be Mr. Obama. I hope and pray he makes the right decisions, and I'll let my voice be heard as needed. Now everyone get out and do a burnout or something. Quit yer bellaching.

+1 What he said

Hack Goby
11-05-2008, 06:21 AM
The polls, and everyone uses them for their own purposes, show that Americans are 77 to 91 percent dissatisfied with the direction of the country.

Obama keyed into that while McCain was tied to the Bush legacy. America voted it's desire for change, now let's see if it happens and what forms it will take.

I'm going to work tomorrow as usual, do my chores around the house, help raise and love the grandkids, obey the law and pay my taxes.

Oh wait, I can't go to work I'm retired. Alright, I'll go to the cafe for breakfast with all the other olde timers and discuss pretty girls.
WWW.pollingreport,,com (http://www.pollingreport,,com)
Being retired I'm with you Pat.I will get up,Get my coffee and enjoy life.I'm really surprised to hear such negativity.Jeez guys the mans not even sworn in yet and it`s going to be the end of the world.Calm down,Put your guns down,Take a deep breath,It will be fine.

magindat
11-05-2008, 06:23 AM
I'm afraid this will be the beginning of a civil war. I'm afraid there is enough 'underground' power and hate to end the new presidency in an ugly way. BEFORE YOU FLIP OUT, NO I'M NOT ONE OF THEM. However, I'm quite sure it exists and I'm truly afraid of an escalating tension and literal war in the streets. I'm afarid our military will HAVE to be pulled from foreign duty just to keep down civil unrest. I'm afraid of a replay of the 60's - only reversed.

I BELIEVE, as I have expereinced a more and more difficult time since high school, that the we will indeed as BADMERC mentioned above become treated as a minority. Frankly, I don't think that will set well or last long....

In the mean time, I'll sit back, go to work, raise my daughter, enjoy my car and my friends and observe. If and when the time comes to protect those things, I will.

Hey, this is a political thread - a topic we try to stay away from on this site. I appreciate being able to share thoughts with you, my friends in a civil manner. I applaud everyone who has replied to this thread with their thoughts and has kept it civil.

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 06:29 AM
Wow these guys must be rich. McCain planned to nothing but take your hard owned money right out of your pocket. Well i guess u all make over $250k in that case you would be safe with McCain and dumb dumb. Overall Obama was the best candidate tax breaks for middle class families and get our familes and kids out of iraq. And grown the **** up its not the 60's geesh

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 06:38 AM
We elected a guy to be in complete control of our aircraft carriers. A guy that's never once set foot on an aircraft carrier.

We did this over a man that used to work on one.

I'm still in shock. :depress:

I wonder whats going to happen to "our standing in the world" once we let the people of Iraq fall back into enemy hands.

I guess we can do what BHO has done; Stop wearing flag pins. Afterall a showing of American patriotism "might offend other nations". That'll fix everything. Suck-up to them by dissing our own nation.

Wow. :shake:

Wow Obama cannot fix an airplane hmmmm. Most presidents probably cannot fix a plane and McCain's old ass wouldnt remember how to either and most presidents havent been in war and thats why they have advisors who they can as for help in those fields! :stupid:

gja
Everyone get in line to turn in your guns and high capacity magazines, the Democrats are back.

Come take 'em....if you have the balls to try.

bob6364
All I can say is the next 2 months all gun shops will do a thriving business,not because of unrest in the streets but because he is totally and completely anti-gun thats a fact,its part of history,don't argue here about it just go anywhere and read you will see. The Brady Bill will have nothing on what Obama supporters will propose...

Spectragod
11-05-2008, 06:43 AM
Wow these guys must be rich. McCain planned to nothing but take your hard owned money right out of your pocket. Well i guess u all make over $250k in that case you would be safe with McCain and dumb dumb. Overall Obama was the best candidate tax breaks for middle class families and get our familes and kids out of iraq. And grown the **** up its not the 60's geesh

Spoken like a true clueless 20 year old. Some day, you will understand what all us "old timers" are griping about.

Spectragod
11-05-2008, 06:45 AM
I'm afraid this will be the beginning of a civil war. I'm afraid there is enough 'underground' power and hate to end the new presidency in an ugly way. BEFORE YOU FLIP OUT, NO I'M NOT ONE OF THEM. However, I'm quite sure it exists and I'm truly afraid of an escalating tension and literal war in the streets. I'm afarid our military will HAVE to be pulled from foreign duty just to keep down civil unrest. I'm afraid of a replay of the 60's - only reversed.

I BELIEVE, as I have expereinced a more and more difficult time since high school, that the we will indeed as BADMERC mentioned above become treated as a minority. Frankly, I don't think that will set well or last long....

In the mean time, I'll sit back, go to work, raise my daughter, enjoy my car and my friends and observe. If and when the time comes to protect those things, I will.

Hey, this is a political thread - a topic we try to stay away from on this site. I appreciate being able to share thoughts with you, my friends in a civil manner. I applaud everyone who has replied to this thread with their thoughts and has kept it civil.

+1, with the exception of children to raise.

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 06:45 AM
All I can say is the next 2 months all gun shops will do a thriving business,not because of unrest in the streets but because he is totally and completely anti-gun thats a fact,its part of history,don't argue here about it just go anywhere and read you will see. The Brady Bill will have nothing on what Obama supporters will propose...

Now that is something i disagree with Obama with. But come on do you really think he will get past congress with that? That is a constitutional right to bare arms.

Hotrauder
11-05-2008, 06:49 AM

Michael, at 20 you should still believe campaign BS and have no understanding of how we arrived at this sorry state in OUR country. Young and full of faith and ideals is a wonderful place in life. I hope and pray that Mr. Obama does nothing to shake your faith and the trust that 130 million or so of our citizens have placed in him. He was not my choice but he will be my president. He won fair and square, talks a great game but will have no checks and balances. He also will have the wild eyed nut jobs led by Reed and Pelosi and his past associates trying to push him far to the left and beyond common sense. I pray he has the "right stuff" and can play safely in the middle of the road so that we might also. I wish him and us well and pray that we will quickly climb back on the road to high employment and prosperity for all hard working Americans. Dennis

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 06:50 AM
Spoken like a true clueless 20 year old. Some day, you will understand what all us "old timers" are griping about.

:bigcry:Since im so clueless "Oldtimer" What are all you "Oldtimers" griping about? What that u wonna stay in iraq? U want higher taxes and taxed EVERYTHING? Now i do agree with McCain's abortion plan.

fastblackmerc
11-05-2008, 06:54 AM

Or you can also go live somewhere else. Last time I checked passports aren't checked when you leave this country.

You want some cheese with that whine?

Spectragod
11-05-2008, 06:59 AM
:bigcry:Since im so clueless "Oldtimer" What are all you "Oldtimers" griping about? What that u wonna stay in iraq? U want higher taxes and taxed EVERYTHING? Now i do agree with McCain's abortion plan.

I'm not an oldtimer, to you, maybe I am. I am not willing to give up my 2nd admendment rights, roll over and allow terrosist attacks on my country(again). How old were you when those 3K+ CIVILLIANS lost their lives.... oh, 12/13, you don't understand, your just another clueless voter. That is not your fault, that was the demographic his campaign was looking to enlist. Maybe someday, a tradgedy like that of 9/11 will affect your life, and then it will click for you.

Bradley G
11-05-2008, 07:01 AM
YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN.
Are you up?:P

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 07:03 AM
I'm not an oldtimer, to you, maybe I am. I am not willing to give up my 2nd admendment rights, roll over and allow terrosist attacks on my country(again). How old were you when those 3K+ CIVILLIANS lost their lives.... oh, 12/13, you don't understand, your just another clueless voter. That is not your fault, that was the demographic his campaign was looking to enlist. Maybe someday, a tradgedy like that of 9/11 will affect your life, and then it will click for you.

Im sorry for your loss buddy but u just said u were affected by 9/11. And u wish it again on us? Come on man. Im not calling u an oldtimer u said u were an oldtimer! Ill just stop reading this post. To each is own!:stupid:

bob6364
11-05-2008, 07:05 AM
Now that is something i disagree with Obama with. But come on do you really think he will get past congress with that? That is a constitutional right to bare arms.

"The foundation funded legal scholarship advancing the theory that the Second Amendment does not protect individual gun owners’ rights, as well as two groups that advocated handgun bans. And it paid to support a book called “Every Handgun Is Aimed at You: The Case for Banning Handguns.”

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20080419/pl_politico/9722

:banned::banned::banned:

Zack
11-05-2008, 07:06 AM
I wouldnt mind being called a minority.
I mean, I can collect a check without working,
buy a house, live in it for 6 months and trash it before moving on to the next one (without losing a dime)
Get food stamps
get grants
..the list goes on!

But my favorite are these:
WHITE magazine can finally be written
White Entertainment Television can start
United White College Fund will form
And we can finally refer to ourselves as Honky's in public and make poor music based around the term.

Spectragod
11-05-2008, 07:07 AM
Im sorry for your loss buddy but u just said u were affected by 9/11. And u wish it again on us? Come on man. Im not calling u an oldtimer u said u were an oldtimer! Ill just stop reading this post. To each is own!:stupid:

You can bet it will happen again if we ( the USA) pull out of the middle east, a plan our newly elected one wants to enact.

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

larryo340
11-05-2008, 07:31 AM
Sad, but very true, and funny at the same time

buy a house, live in it for 6 months and trash it before moving on to the next one (without losing a dime)
Get food stamps
get grants
..the list goes on!
..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And we can finally refer to ourselves as Honky's in public and make poor music based around the term.
..........:agree:

SC Cheesehead
11-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Michael, at 20 you should still believe campaign BS and have no understanding of how we arrived at this sorry state in OUR country. Young and full of faith and ideals is a wonderful place in life. I hope and pray that Mr. Obama does nothing to shake your faith and the trust that 130 million or so of our citizens have placed in him. He was not my choice but he will be my president. He won fair and square, talks a great game but will have no checks and balances. He also will have the wild eyed nut jobs led by Reed and Pelosi and his past associates trying to push him far to the left and beyond common sense. I pray he has the "right stuff" and can play safely in the middle of the road so that we might also. I wish him and us well and pray that we will quickly climb back on the road to high employment and prosperity for all hard working Americans. Dennis

Well said, my friend! The best we can hope for is to steer the bus back toward center. I for one am going to take a much more active role in the political process in the future, and plan to communicate my feelings regularly to our elected officials.

SILVERSURFER03
11-05-2008, 07:51 AM
WOW the lies the lies i chose not to vote for eaiter lier so i know i can't b***h... BUT i don't see the problems of the country being fixed overnite or in 4yrs. As for the troops well thats another story. I could go on and on but NO im not going too. we will just have wait and see.............. And whatever happend to one man one vote ??

BAD MERC
11-05-2008, 07:59 AM
Get food stamps
get grants
..the list goes on!

That is pretty funny. I thought the same thing - why is it that you can use the "N" word in a rap song and become a billionaire, yet use the phrase "nappy headed ho" and lose your job?

Paul T. Casey
11-05-2008, 08:00 AM
YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN.
Are you up?:P

UP to no good and trouble, business as usual.

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 08:04 AM
Wow i never thought i would see anything racist on MM.net. Today i was proved wrong figured everyone was much more than that. Sorry to see that grown ass men are so childish. I now hope the next Marauderville i met you 2 racist! And have the balls to say it then! Look forward to meeting you

slick rick
11-05-2008, 08:12 AM
People is realy showing there true colors.

Zack
11-05-2008, 08:12 AM
Wow i never thought i would see anything racist on MM.net. Today i was proved wrong figured everyone was much more than that. Sorry to see that grown ass men are so childish. I now hope the next Marauderville i met you 2 racist! And have the balls to say it then! Look forward to meeting you

Racism and Truth are different terms with different meanings.

What is racist about any of the posts in this thread?
Please, I look forward to your response.

Zack
11-05-2008, 08:13 AM
People is realy showing there true colors.

Please explain with a thought out response.

SILVERSURFER03
11-05-2008, 08:14 AM
That is pretty funny. I thought the same thing - why is it that you can use the "N" word in a rap song and become a billionaire, yet use the phrase "nappy headed ho" and lose your job? WOW why did it have to go there...unreal WOW

DOOM
11-05-2008, 08:20 AM
:popcorn: :popcorn:

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 08:24 AM
I dont need to pin point who is doing it u know who u are. But hey you made to use your choice of words. And now its 3 Racist? lol u guys just dont give a **** huh? Silversurfer03 says the same thing!

SILVERSURFER03
11-05-2008, 08:29 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_1_106.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_1_104.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_1_103.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) People is realy showing there true colors.[/quote] my choose of color is RED...WHITE...and BLUE

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=[object Object]&pp=ZNxpt425PSUS (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb098_Z Nxpt425PSUS&utm_id=7926)

SC Cheesehead
11-05-2008, 08:29 AM
A bunch of these are from folks long gone, but, man, if they don't ring true today!;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. - John Adams

If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. - Mark Twain

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress . . .But then I repeat myself. - Mark Twain

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. - Winston Churchill

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.- George Bernard Shaw

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money. - G Gordon Liddy

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. - James Bovard, Civil Libertarian

Foreign aid might be defined as a transfer of money from poor people in rich countries to rich people in poor countries. - Douglas Casey, Classmate of Bill Clinton at Georgetown University

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. - P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. - Frederic Bastiat, French Economist (1801-1850)

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. - Ronald Reagan

I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. - Will Rogers

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! - P.J. O'Rourke

In general, the art of government consists of taking as much money as possible from one party of the citizens to give to the other. - Voltaire (1764)

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you! - Pericles (430 B.C.)

No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session. - Mark Twain (1866 )

The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is the equal sharing of misery. - Winston Churchill

The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. - Mark Twain

There is no distinctly Native American criminal class...save Congress. - Mark Twain

What this country needs are more unemployed politicians. - Edward Langley, Artist (1928 - 1995)

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

Zack
11-05-2008, 08:31 AM
I dont need to pin point who is doing it u know who u are. But hey you made to use your choice of words. And now its 3 Racist? lol u guys just dont give a **** huh? Silversurfer03 says the same thing!

Yep, its easier to pull the race card out and know everyone will shut up, rather than having a defense to back up your 'claim' in the event someone is ready to challenge you.
Typical!

Eric-Blk2004
11-05-2008, 08:36 AM
And my threads get closed down?

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 08:39 AM
You,Bad Merc, And larryo340. Read your damn post. Its all good tho ill see you all at the next Marauderville

Spectragod
11-05-2008, 08:44 AM
Wow, I'm a racist because I didn't vote for Barry?? WTFO? I have to agree with Zack, it's just the truth, not made up. I will also meet with anyone at any Mauder function, and discuss cars, our hobby.... remember DTRMiguel.

This video backs up Zacks comments... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

SILVERSURFER03
11-05-2008, 08:47 AM
sc cheesehead those quotes are so true ....

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 08:49 AM
Na when we meet im not talkin cars. Period

Zack
11-05-2008, 08:49 AM
You,Bad Merc, And larryo340. Read your damn post. Its all good tho ill see you all at the next Marauderville

Another typical behavior!
Install an undertone of violence to the speakers of truth.
Classic!

When we meet in Marauderville, Ill bring my Brain. You bring whatever it is that keeps you warm and safe at night.

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 08:52 AM
Classic what? And you and the others are the ones who said it. If McCain won u would see me starting a thread about this, Or saying anything offensive to anyone!

Spectragod
11-05-2008, 08:53 AM
Na when we meet im not talkin cars. Period

:eek::stupid::lol::lol::lol::r ofl::rofl::rofl::poke::poke::l augh::laugh:

Egon Spengler
11-05-2008, 08:54 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: I'm staying out of this one

Zack
11-05-2008, 08:54 AM
DTRMiguel needs a hug :rofl:

SILVERSURFER03
11-05-2008, 08:55 AM
there thats better........http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_1_106.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14_3_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14_3_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14_3_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_1_29.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_1_102.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_1_100.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined)

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=[object Object]&pp=ZNxpt425PSUS (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb098_Z Nxpt425PSUS&utm_id=7926)

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 08:55 AM
Yeah all 3 of you give me a hug when you see me!

Local Boy
11-05-2008, 08:56 AM
Don't worry guys...

Obama's a LOCAL BOY from Hawaii!!!!!

CHEEEE WHOOOO!!!!

ALOHA

Spectragod
11-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Yeah all 3 of you give me a hug when you see me!

:grouphug:

SC Cheesehead
there thats better........http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_1_106.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14_3_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14_3_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14_3_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_1_29.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_1_102.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_1_100.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined)

Spot on, my friend!:up:

We may all have our individual differences, but at the end of the day, we're still all Americans!

musclemerc
I'd just like to say i'm glad AMERICA did'nt buy the crap that the mavericks were selling. Not only did he get beaten but they got there a$$ handed to them. The AMERICAN people did'nt buy the right wing scare this election. AMERICA and all republican supporters will be in much better shape in 3~4 years and we can all thank the OBAMA administration for it.

O's Fan Rich
11-05-2008, 09:04 AM
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

I like that one.

finster101
11-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Don't worry guys...

He's a LOCAL BOY from Hawaii!!!!!

CHEEEE WHOOOO!!!!

ALOHA

I did'nt see anyone who sounded worried. I also did'nt see anyone else implying threats. Where are the mods now? You can't talk about vender service, but it is okay to threaten some one. Dude you're young yet. You have a lot to learn, and it does not come from books.

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 09:18 AM
Yeah and you have alot to read, read the damn post and u will see why i am mad.

TiTo35
11-05-2008, 09:19 AM

So classy...I applaud that...truth be told WE all woke up still an American...the man has not even stepped foot near the White House and this what he gets...How Patriotic of these so call Patriots to talk down about their future president....Get over it or get UNDER it...

Local Boy
11-05-2008, 09:23 AM
What are you talking about??? (finster101)

Worried?? Some are talking about how the sky is falling...Have you been reading...???

Threatening??? Where in my post do you see that!!!

Young...???

I'm not sure I understand your perspective???

My post was an innocent one...What's your problem???

ALOHA

Peace2Peep
11-05-2008, 09:25 AM
Get food stamps
get grants
..the list goes on!

Zack that is so out of line...somewhat true, but out of line. Sorry to burst your minority bubble, but there are millions more whites in the poor white trash category than any other minority group. More whites on welfare, more whites in prison, and more whites as violent criminals and also receiving non-academic scholarships(do your research). Truth of the matter is if anyone jacks you they are simply a representation of your neighborhood and not that of "Society". BTW you are a sad sad person.

Spectragod
11-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Yeah and you have alot to read, read the damn post and u will see why i am mad.

I understand why your mad..... because we all don't agrre with you.

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Zack that is so out of line...somewhat true, but out of line. Sorry to burst your minority bubble, but there are millions more whites in the poor white trash category than any other minority group. More whites on welfare, more whites in prison, and more whites as violent criminals and also receiving non-academic scholarships(do your research). Truth of the matter is if anyone jacks you they are simply a representation of your neighborhood and not that of "Society". BTW you are a sad sad person.

Thank you White people get welfare to,White People dothe same things black People do. U just dont wonna see it. Or acknowledge it

Zack
11-05-2008, 09:28 AM

Im entitled to my opinion as you are yours.
By you insulting me makes YOU the lesser person.

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 09:29 AM
I dont give a damn if you voted for Obama,McCain, Or for yourself i do not care i care that there are racist post put up and other just keep it going and laughing and making jokes. But likei said its all good i wonna see who says what face to face. Thats all :D

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 09:30 AM
You insulted a whole ****in race

MENINBLK
11-05-2008, 09:30 AM
I don't know what you guys are complaining about.
Neither Bush, Clinton, or Bush Jr have anything to do with today's economy.
All of this started with Reagan.
Review your history.

But anyway, now that we have the First Black President,
in four years it will be all over and forgotten,
and the mistake will never happen again.......

NYC had a Black Mayor....once....
NYS has a Black Governor now....maybe never again....
So the USA has a Black President now.
Let's get it over with and get on with our lives.....

The once minority population is now the majority.
Look around, it's true....
The world has changed, for better or worse, only our children will know!

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 09:33 AM
So it was a mistake electing a Black man into office?

Peace2Peep
Im entitled to my opinion as you are yours.
By you insulting me makes YOU the lesser person.

Oh I didnt say "Lessor"...I dont have to worry about that. My identity is based on more than public opinion or a pin-headed nitwit on a car website. My identity is based on how I please my God, bless my family and help my neighbor. I just dont see how your statement makes anyone any better or helps this board. It was a STUPID thing to say! But you're used to hearing and loving your own voice and type that self-love on a regular basis.

MENINBLK
Heard on the new this morning, I swear.....

Black Americans can now rejoice !!!

What about all of the other Americans that voted for Obama ???

Listen CAREFULLY to the news for the next few weeks
and hear all of the RACIAL remarks they make and get away with it.

texas1
11-05-2008, 09:34 AM
i bet if obama was a white man it wouldnt even be all this commotion look at at the mess-ups bush made mistakes disloyal to our people weither barack was black or white i think it is a needed change lk at our economy now bush was in office recession is all i got 2 say but u wnt dat

TiTo35
11-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Two threads need deleting...admins are funny here...

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 09:35 AM
So your just as racist as them?

oldekid
11-05-2008, 09:37 AM
I think it's pretty sad to sit here and read what some of you have posted.

I know we have some very proud individuals within our Marauder family today, and being as old as I am, and seeing what I have seen throughout my life, I can say that I also share in those feelings for them, and for our country. This should be a very big step for all of us, but some of you refuse to open your eyes and see it.

Having said that, I hope you can all see why we have rules about discussing these kind of topics here, as it allows those of us with hate, fear, and total ignorance to ruin a totally great outlet that has been provided for us, to discuss the one thing that we all have in common. . . . . a big old heavy car, which originally was available in only one color.

I'm done with this thread. I won't add any more fuel to this fire.

MENINBLK

I just view things 'differently'.

Peace2Peep
BTW Obama is as much black man as he is a white man...he was raised by a white grandmother and mother in rural USA! Ha! White people win too! So I guess Spectagod loses that argument too. Do mixed race leaders count in the ONE TIME NO MORE philosophy? Ha! I love you all...you make me laugh! I can tell you're uneducated but I still find you oddy amusing. But I will never reject you. I need you in my life to say the things that motivate me into action as I teach the next generation of world leaders.

Vortex
11-05-2008, 09:38 AM
My two cents: Obama won and is now the President Elect. Its over. We come together as a nation and move forward. There are always going to be idiots on the far right or far left but most folks are closer to the middle. McCain gave a great concession speech and showed why he is still one of my favorite senators of either party. Lots of problems out there including Iraq, Afganistan (I still want to see UBL's head on a stick), the economy and much more. Sometimes a change in government is a well needed influx of new ideas. I dont buy this racial crap, more white people voted for Obama than black people. Everybody should just calm down and lets see what happens over the next year or so.

MENINBLK
11-05-2008, 09:39 AM
...he was raised by a white grandmother and mother in rural USA! Ha!

Since when is Hawaii, rural USA ????

finster101
11-05-2008, 09:41 AM

No, just this man.

Eric-Blk2004
11-05-2008, 09:43 AM
I am laughing reading this thread and watching people bicker and argue. Zack made his opinion known, and while he has a point in his argument it clearly offended someone. Its not Zack's fault it offended someone, he can not be responsible for how someone receives his message, but he is responsible for how that message is delivered.

Threatening another person only downgrades your point DTR. You are offended and thats fine. Clearly state as such and move on. Threatening, swearing, and name calling degrade both of you.

Seriously the bottom line is change is coming to America. A socalist change? A lack of guns? The world changes everyday. Women couldn't vote, look at the polls now. Anyone remember the plight of the first wave of immigrants to America? The Irish in the turn of the century. The Chinese when they were used to make the rail roads? Everyone standing here today has suffered in the name of America.

People will suffer, ideals will change, and life goes on.

Look at how great our country is today, and look what it took to make it. It takes change.

Just remember when the terrorists and said enemies approach they will not care who you voted for, if your white, black, democratic, or republican. They will care that you are standing under the Red white and blue

marauder307
11-05-2008, 09:43 AM
No DTRMikey, it wasn't a mistake to elect a black man to office.

It was a mistake to elect a black Democrat from Chicago, who has allied himself with the Muslim Nation, who has pointedly and repeatedly told us how he's going to leave this country helpless and prostrate in the face of the relentless merciless enemy known as Al-Qaeda, and who has allied himself with The Weather Underground (our own homegrown terrorist element), who took advice and counsel from same, who tried to play himself off a poor black child helpless in America when in fact he was a State Department kid (doesn't cut any ice with me, an Army brat who always had to suck the hind tit when it came to living conditions)...there's your mistake.

Welcome to Chicago-style politics folks...where if you say "NO" to the knuckle-nutz running the place, they send in the police and bulldozers. (Hey, I really liked that airport!) Al Capone is alive and well...and soon, he'll be running the country. Tomorrow, the world!

Enjoy the Obama Rapture, folks…the fun ends on swearing-in day.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm booking a plane to Australia, and heading for the remotest part of the Outback. This country's going down harder than the Titanic, and I don't want to be caught on deck after the last lifeboat leaves. Come on people...how screwed up can we get, after getting ***** on the international stage by Muslims, only to vote one into office?

RIP USA 1776-2008.

TiTo35
11-05-2008, 09:44 AM
The man is half white...half black...if you cant accept the fact that he is "black" accept the white half of him and STFU...He the president...whats the worse that could happen that hasnt happened in the last 28 years of MY life...all you "oldtiimers" seen every...EVERYTHING...but a black president...and not 1 congratulations...first thing you all do is WORRY...WORRY...WORRY and talk down about that man. Funny how a car can bring us together and 1 man can separate us...:shake:

Peace2Peep
11-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Oh wait...Hawaii is now URBAN?

vkirkend
11-05-2008, 09:46 AM
I honestly believe we will become a weaker and more divided nation. Say what ever you want, I think a lot of people feel the way I do.

a lot of people.... Just not the majority of the people....

Mest30
11-05-2008, 09:47 AM

Yes.......

Mest30
11-05-2008, 09:47 AM

Again, yes. What are you going to do about it?

DTRMiguel
11-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Again, yes. What are you going to do about it?

Haha be at the next marauderville and make yourself known!

texas1
11-05-2008, 09:50 AM
it does add feul to the fire and two wrongs dont make a right it justs hurts for me to see sum of these comments cause its like the comment when someone said the african american people can rejoice what about everybody else did u not see the election party there were all shades of people believers just ready to take a chance .

Peace2Peep
Calm down gentlemen...this is so dumb, and probably exactly what some fools want to have happen here. Make your statements about political issues or shut up...attacks and threats wont help.

Mest30
And for all the dumb a$$es who think Obama is going to cut taxes, it's already been stated that he is going to let Bush's tax cut programs expire. Oh, and 5% of the nation pays 60% of the taxes. How much more can they pay? It's there fault your dumb a$$ cant get a job that doesnt consist of flipping burgers?

One more thing, no ***** whites commit more crimes and have a higher % in prison and more people on welfare. That's because most Americans are white. Why dont you get the per capita numbers before you throughout useless facts. Wait, that would involve work and we all know you people dont do that. You just expect free handouts.

Mest30
11-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Haha be at the next marauderville and make yourself known!

You think I'm driving there just to kick your a$$? There are plenty of you people here in Chicago whose a$$ I can kick. Tell you what, pay for my gas and lost wages and I'll be there.

prchrman
The election is over, the guys and gals I voted for lost, nearly everyone of them. The American people have spoken, I will now continue to pray for the USA and OUR president regardless if he was who I voted for or not. God says to pray for those in authority over us that we might lead a quiet and peaceable life. It does not say to pray if he is a repub or if he is a dem, it just says pray. Put down your banners and hurt feelers and suck it up and understand that the republicans did it to ourselves, bigger government, spending more than we take in, etc etc. We got what we deserved, kicked out, and now is a time to support our president, senate and congress and do what is best of the USA, not what is best for the repubs or dems. God bless B. Obama, God bless America. OBTW stop with the end of the world scenarios, please. willie

MM03MOK
Once we start talking about arguing, bickering and lobbing threats, it's time to close this thread.

I am an American. I value my freedom. I can have a say and exercised that Right yesterday.

:flag:

"United we stand, Divided we fall"