PDA

View Full Version : Ready for winter

rayjay
11-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Well the DTR is tucked in for a long winters nap in my neighbor's garage. Today the Aveo got her snow shoes, studded Coopers all the way around. New winter wipers, a gallon of RainX ice melter fluid and a oil change with Penzoil Platinum. Just waiting for next storm, this time I'm ready :o

justbob
11-11-2008, 07:19 PM
That sucks. Try to visit her atleast once a month.

Ms. Denmark
11-11-2008, 07:19 PM
That's great Ray! Now could you come down here and winterize my Marauder? (been meaning to get ready for the inevitable, my self) I'll get the snowtires on before Thanksgiving.;)

rayjay
11-11-2008, 07:22 PM
That sucks. Try to visit her atleast once a month.

She is right across the street, I can visit anytime. I do miss her, I like the Aveo, but its no Marauder :D

TAKEDOWN
11-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Good for you, mine will be playing in the snow and salt. I'll try to limit play time!

rayjay
11-11-2008, 07:26 PM
That's great Ray! Now could you come down here and winterize my Marauder? (been meaning to get ready for the inevitable, my self) I'll get the snowtires on before Thanksgiving.;)

I got caught with my pants down 2 weeks ago. Of course even with snows on it would have been tough dealing with what was litterly slush falling from the sky! It took Arleen 2.25 hrs to get home from 3.5 miles away. All the roads to get here were blocked by MVAs. Do you actually get snow Paula?

rayjay
11-11-2008, 07:27 PM
Good for you, mine will be playing in the snow and salt. I'll try to limit play time!
Did that for 4 winters. I will miss the heated seats and mirrors. :(