PDA

View Full Version : Which Club should I join?

jon69olds
11-13-2008, 09:04 AM
Hey guys, just wondering. I live in western PA. Would I be better off to join the Ohio gang or the CAM guys? Any input would be helpful. Thanks, Jon:bows:

Blk Mamba
11-13-2008, 09:15 AM
Join anywhere you like, but we have a lot of fun here in eastern Oh., you are welcome to come join us anytime, for any of our meets, and cruises.

Egon Spengler
11-13-2008, 09:16 AM
CAM... I live in New England with a bunch of guys that don't want to get together so I am tempted to attend CAM stuff and make the drive!

SC Cheesehead
11-13-2008, 10:03 AM
Hey guys, just wondering. I live in western PA. Would I be better off to join the Ohio gang or the CAM guys? Any input would be helpful. Thanks, Jon:bows:

The really SHARP Marauder guys are in the Carolinas or down in Florida; you're welcome to join us!;)

DTRMiguel
11-13-2008, 10:06 AM
Come join CAM we meet up 2-3 times a week and have a ball! Come chat on the CAMbox (Shoutbox).

ctrlraven
11-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Join both, if you live near Altoona then your around 3 hrs away from Baltimore.

DTRMiguel
11-13-2008, 10:09 AM
tjmorin82 you are welcome to join as well come hope in the cambox we are always on!

NATEHAWK
11-13-2008, 10:11 AM
CAM man we have the biggest group and the most fun. Just look at the CAMbox we all crack jokes and bust balls but all in fun no one takes it serious.

jon69olds
11-13-2008, 10:22 AM
I live in western PA approximately an half hour north of Pittsburgh and two hours south of Erie about an half hour south of I-80 and an half hour east of I-79. Thanks guys. Jon

TiTo35
11-13-2008, 10:30 AM
Not to be bias...but uh CAM...FTW!!! :burnout:

Haggis
11-13-2008, 10:55 AM
Join both, join neither. Neither group has any dues or requirements for membership, but remember Killjoy is a non-owner member of the Ohio group. By the way is he still posting here?

sd8683
11-13-2008, 10:55 AM
CAM... I live in New England with a bunch of guys that don't want to get together so I am tempted to attend CAM stuff and make the drive!

Tom, WTF are you talking about! We've had a bunch of meets this past summer and YOU only attended ONE!

Egon Spengler
11-13-2008, 11:29 AM
Ummm when? I only knew of the ONE that went down! Name some more... I am a very busy boy haha

Tom, WTF are you talking about! We've had a bunch of meets this past summer and YOU only attended ONE!

sd8683
11-13-2008, 12:05 PM
Ummm when? I only knew of the ONE that went down! Name some more... I am a very busy boy haha

We've been to Cracker barrel in wrentham, bass pro shop's in foxboro,
riley's roast beef, the 99 in fitchburg, we went to the chateau in norwood twice, thats just the ones I can remember

Bluerauder
11-13-2008, 02:46 PM
CAM events are open ... just show up and join in on the fun. No problem.

offroadkarter
11-13-2008, 02:51 PM
but remember Killjoy is a member of the Ohio group.

No i havent seen him around.

Join CAM, it is listed that PA is in the CAM network :D

Egon Spengler
11-13-2008, 03:07 PM
Ouch ouch UNCLE UNCLE! I am a busy boy and those are not as close to me as they are to you! I did the Riley's / cookout! It was fun... sorry I couldn't join you guys more. Weekends are catch up on house work days... We will have to plan something before the snow flies or even a winter beater / snow tire meet lol:beer:

We've been to Cracker barrel in wrentham, bass pro shop's in foxboro,
riley's roast beef, the 99 in fitchburg, we went to the chateau in norwood twice, thats just the ones I can remember

Ms. Denmark
11-13-2008, 04:32 PM
GOT TO BE CAM! I'm a little biased!

Rocknthehawk
11-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Ouch ouch UNCLE UNCLE! I am a busy boy and those are not as close to me as they are to you! I did the Riley's / cookout! It was fun... sorry I couldn't join you guys more. Weekends are catch up on house work days... We will have to plan something before the snow flies or even a winter beater / snow tire meet lol:beer:

yeah yeah...

funny...i'm a non-owner and i think i missed ONE new england meet :P

and i heard a rumour about CAM invading new england next year...

NATEHAWK
11-13-2008, 07:40 PM
In the end there will only be CAM...All will :bows: to the mighty CAM

KillJoy
11-13-2008, 07:49 PM
This whole Thread is FAIL.

:down:

KillJoy

Haggis
11-14-2008, 04:53 AM
This hole Thread is FAIL.

:down:

KillJoy

Are you still here you non-Marauder owner?

KillJoy
11-14-2008, 05:44 AM

Yup.... just like MANY of the Members, and at least ONE OWNER!!!

:eek:

KillJoy

Bluerauder
11-14-2008, 09:05 AM
Neither group has any dues ....
Guess that I have been had ..... Merc told me that he was the CAM Club Treasurer back in April 2004 and has been collecting $5.00 per month since then. ;) Now we know has he has been affording all of those mods and upgrades to his car. :rofl:

Egon Spengler
11-14-2008, 09:17 AM
Thanks alot... I am a very busy man... when's the next meet?

yeah yeah...

funny...i'm a non-owner and i think i missed ONE new england meet :P

and i heard a rumour about CAM invading new england next year...

Haggis
11-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Yup.... just like MANY of the Members, and at least ONE OWNER!!!

:eek:

KillJoy

Yea, but I was hoping you would be leaving once you sold your Marauder. And I thought you were going to move to a better neighborhood, oh well, I guess 'Littles' can be a high school drop-out just so daddy can have his vette.

KillJoy
11-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Yea, but I was hoping you would be leaving once you sold your Marauder. And I thought you were going to move to a better neighborhood, oh well, I guess 'Littles' can be a high school drop-out just so daddy can have his vette.

Who said I have a Vette?

:dunno:

KillJoy

:D

Egon Spengler
11-14-2008, 10:04 AM
Wow... there is some serious beefs in this thread!!! A couple going on here!!!

Haggis
11-14-2008, 10:27 AM

Ummm...You did.

Haggis
11-14-2008, 10:29 AM
Who said I have a Vette?

:dunno:

KillJoy

:D

Ummm...You did.

Where's the beef?

Rocknthehawk
11-14-2008, 10:33 AM

Why don't you just get off it?

No, you won't. you'll let whatever stupid grudge you have against Steve continue, and in turn discourage NON-OWNERS from using this site.

Also, I think it's pretty immature to be bringing his family into this. I think you should settle this with a phonecall, pm, email, whatever. Maybe a deathmatch.

Haggis
11-14-2008, 06:06 PM
Why don't you just get off it?

No, you won't. you'll let whatever stupid grudge you have against Steve continue, and in turn discourage NON-OWNERS from using this site.

Also, I think it's pretty immature to be bringing his family into this. I think you should settle this with a phonecall, pm, email, whatever. Maybe a deathmatch.

You funny...:laugh:

If Stevo did not think I was joking with him he would have called me. That is the problem with people sticking their nose where it doesn't belong; when they don't know the whole story.