PDA

View Full Version : my meds have 4 wheels and a blower.

justbob
11-15-2008, 06:39 PM
Tonight after i dropped off the kids at grandmas i was in one of those mood swings of mine :mad:and was taking it out on the MM. Well she obliged and took it all and begged for more!:D By the time i was back home i was all cheery again. You should be able to just buy all your mods and meds at the pharmacy!! Man this thing does some sick tire smookin killer burnouts!! Even at 20 mph on the cold street surface.:eek: But yeah some deafening 80's Metallica:rock: and some good old H.P. sure can set you right. Man i love my car or should i say my big black pill.

All stunt driving was performed on a closed road course and in no means should you ever attempt any of these stunts. NOT

CBT
11-15-2008, 07:46 PM
You got the new Metallica? Great C.D.!

Bradley G
11-15-2008, 08:20 PM
OK my turn, I get a lift from boost!
I boosted with my wife, mom and a neighbor lady friend today.
Not tire roasting, just a gentle roll.
I did not even get scolded, In fact I got some nice comments on how nice my car is.
Smoooth!:D

TAKEDOWN
11-15-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm glad you're feeling better, Bob!

ChiTownMaraud3r
11-16-2008, 12:02 AM
I know what you mean, my car instantly makes me feel better. Just tonight, driving home, a newer monte carlo was up on my business, so I had to drop the overdrive at the next light, hit it and heard my tires squealing when it hit 2nd, at 40+mph! Love it. :)