PDA

View Full Version : I'm in the band.

justbob
11-16-2008, 01:22 AM
Thats right i can sing play guitar and the drums! I just got back from a 4 1/2 hr. gig at my buddies house and i am beat. All thanks to guitar hero!:D I can't believe i'm admitting to this. I've always thought this was one of the stupidest things i had ever seen, i even tried it a couple times and i never could understand what the hype was all about.:confused: But yes i did enjoy it and plan on picking it up again next week. Any others out there hooked on this? Should i stay far away? I am a very addictive person!

CBT
11-16-2008, 06:13 AM
It sounds like something I'd get into after a few beers:D

SC Cheesehead
11-16-2008, 06:36 AM
The band?.....The BAND!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k5N4KrZ0pw&feature=related

Go for it!!:banana:

Ms. Denmark
11-16-2008, 07:07 AM
Love Guitar Hero! Was at a party a few weeks ago. My friend's sons have it. They couldn't get near it because the rest of us couldn't stop playing. It's as addicting as Karaoke! I'm afraid if I get it I'll never leave the house. ;)Between that and mm.net I won't have time for anything else.:eek:

TAKEDOWN
11-16-2008, 10:01 AM
I am on medium, attempting to "takedown" the Devil!

Motorhead350
11-16-2008, 02:59 PM
I hate that game. I almost broke it the first and only time I picked it up. I was playing along to a song I actually knew (I Wanna Be Sedated) and I knew that on real guitar you would have to constantly make downstrokes. I did that just like in real life and was booed off... If I wasn't in Micro Center I would have broken that game.