PDA

View Full Version : Waltham MA

hot-rauder
11-16-2008, 04:11 PM
i figured it would be easier to throw this in sightings....

i met a marauder owner yesterday, and he is from Waltham.

he bought my brothers old marauder snow rims and tires and i had to help him get them from my brothers storage unit.... he is an older gentleman and his Marauser is very nice.

bought it 3 years ago and put 77k on it it since( 97k on it total) has gone through 3 winters with stock rims and tires!:eek: and said he could not justify selling the car or getting another vehicle. its a 300b black and in excellent shape.

he did not know ANYTHING about marauders. didnt know wether and A or B or anything of such. didnt knwo production numbers or if they even still made them, he asked if i bought mine new when i told him i got it in april 07. said a guy almost sold him a supercharged TAN marauder but he didnt want 2 cars....

i informed him about the cars and he seemed very happy to find out new things about it, but he wasnt too interested in the site. just letting you kinow there is ANOTHER marauder in MA..... whats that 40 now in New England?

Davesvt2000
11-16-2008, 04:33 PM
I think this is the one my friend Bob at Don's service station on Main st. Waltham works on occasionally.

In the other spotted thread a few weeks ago, someone saw a black on Main. St., that was Bob doing a test drive on the customer's car after some work. I think it was this guy's car that you saw.

Rocknthehawk
11-16-2008, 05:35 PM
I think this is the one my friend Bob at Don's service station on Main st. Waltham works on occasionally.

In the other spotted thread a few weeks ago, someone saw a black on Main. St., that was Bob doing a test drive on the customer's car after some work. I think it was this guy's car that you saw.

His name is Dick Marcell (don't know the spelling on the last name)

Marauder2005
11-18-2008, 08:13 PM
There is a Watertown police officer with a black one as well. He flagged

me down on Pleasent Street while doing a paid traffic detail. I see the one

in Waltham alot as well...

hot-rauder
11-19-2008, 03:11 PM
marauder2005, were you the one i spotted at Browns Diner in Salisbury this summer? it was a DTR and i still have the pics and license plate number

Marauder2005
11-27-2008, 12:24 PM
I don't think so. Did it have tinted windows and gods head badges?

hot-rauder
11-28-2008, 12:55 AM
I don't think so. Did it have tinted windows and gods head badges?

ill check my pics again but i dont think so.... looked stock if i remember correctly