PDA

View Full Version : My neighbor keeps writing on my car and truck

Motorhead350
11-17-2008, 12:37 AM
I have had this problem for the past month and now it won't stop. A few weeks ago someone writes on the Marauders trunk (let's just say the writing was implying that I was a homosexual) and I wash the car and the problem was gone. This week someone writes on my K5's rear window with the same message. I wrote back saying that I love my gun. The next day that same jerk wrote on it saying "By gun I mean ******."

I am pretty sure I know who it is and I know their landlord. I am writing a letter asking them to stop and am going to put it on the rear window. If that doesn't stop I don't know what to do.

This happens everytime I back up one of my vehicles into the driveway, never on the street and never when vehicle is pulled straight in. I need to back in because I am hiding the tag from the police because it's expired and I will get a new one today.

Any suggestions? Again I am 90% positive as to who this is coming from.

Rocknthehawk
11-17-2008, 12:45 AM
sleep in the truck and catch them in the act.

Motorhead350
11-17-2008, 12:49 AM

How would that wake me up?

My g/f said to put a camera in there, but who knows how long the batterys will last when it gets down to 30 inside that thing?

Rocknthehawk
11-17-2008, 01:05 AM
How would that wake me up?

My g/f said to put a camera in there, but who knows how long the batterys will last when it gets down to 30 inside that thing?

You don't actually sleep.

do a stakeout, like in all the good movies. take pictures. call the police.

Motorhead350
11-17-2008, 01:14 AM
Ahhh yes like The French Connection! If the letter doesn't do it we'll see. I don't think Chicago Police will care if someone is writing on a car, it's not really damaging it, but writing on the Marauder's paint is... hmmmm maybe I will do this!

nomad
11-17-2008, 04:17 AM

You don't actually sleep.

do a stakeout, like in all the good movies. take pictures. call the police.

Ahhh yes like The French Connection! If the letter doesn't do it we'll see. I don't think Chicago Police will care if someone is writing on a car, it's not really damaging it, but writing on the Marauder's paint is... hmmmm maybe I will do this!

Oh yeah, this plan can't fail.:shake::lol:

Bradley G
11-17-2008, 04:34 AM
Wan'na borrow my "trunk monkey"?:D

Haggis
11-17-2008, 04:56 AM
Kick his/her a$$.

O's Fan Rich
11-17-2008, 05:23 AM
Just ask him out.... you know you want to.....

fastblackmerc
11-17-2008, 06:04 AM

That's the best recommendation so far!

Haggis
11-17-2008, 06:04 AM
:rofl: :laugh: :lol:

TJCOX
11-17-2008, 06:29 AM
Wire the MM with 13,200 Volts?

sanco
11-17-2008, 06:35 AM
more you fight it more that person is gonna be determined to write on your car.

you can just stop for a while and im sure that person is gonna quit since youre not showing reaction to it.

Bigdogjim
11-17-2008, 07:24 AM
more you fight it more that person is gonna be determined to write on your car.

you can just stop for a while and im sure that person is gonna quit since youre not showing reaction to it.

Best answer your going to get! It will go away.

Let it pass.........

rayjay
11-17-2008, 07:35 AM
Yep, once they know it bothers you, it will not stop, you are owned. Wire the car with an old coil so the body is charged :D Just remember to put a switch inside the fender.

ckadiddle
11-17-2008, 07:36 AM
Don't be so concerned. The miscreant is doing it to get a rise out of you. Stop reacting to it and the issue may go away on it's own. You're getting sucked into juvenile prank wars.

Bigdogjim
11-17-2008, 11:28 AM
PS: Make sure you got a ton a good wax on the area they are doing it on else your have damaged paint!!!!

Bigdogjim
11-17-2008, 11:29 AM
Just wire the area off before you leave the car so they have nothing to write on. (dirt)

Vortech347
11-17-2008, 11:58 AM
Don't wait in the car, they'll see you. And besides by the time you get out you'll lose the oh **** factor. You need to REALLY scare the hell out of them. My suggestion would be a roof assault with water ballons. Film it too then throw it on youtube and show the world what piles of crap they are.

And stop being a ****. Seriously go tell the guy you'll knock the hell out of him if he touches your car again. Their obviously a **** themselves because they don't have the brass nuts to do it to your face. I had a druggie neighbor that kept letting the air out of my stangs tires (he'd take the inner valve out) when I lived at home 10 years ago. I waited in my back yard with the car in sight in a dark shadow area. Sure enough he comes over high and giggling the entire time. I walked up behind him pushed him / his head against the fender just as he leaned down to take the valve out, he fell over for about 30 seconds and I hid on the other side of the car. LOL he never touched my car again. But then again this was on someone who was drunk/stoned out of their mind. A sober person might be a bit different.

BAD MERC
11-17-2008, 12:11 PM
Put anthrax dust on the car and whoever gets anthrax that week is the guilty party. I see no trouble figuring this one out.

scruff
11-17-2008, 12:16 PM
do you have a custom fit car cover that you could put on your car when parked? That might deter the *******.

Aren Jay
11-17-2008, 12:41 PM

Vortech347
11-17-2008, 12:56 PM
"Smile, your now in range of the .308"

BODYMAN
11-17-2008, 12:58 PM
when you here a 12 guage slide in the middle of the night that will scare the crap out of anyone. empty guage no rounds just click. Everyone knows that sound. That would be me but truthfly the guys are right the more you fight the more there going to push it. But I personally like the scare factor and I take people messing with my stuff very seriously. That is why I live in the middle of nowhere on my own 25 acres.

Todd :beer::beer:

Dragcity
11-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Oh yeah, I remeber the couple times someone wanted to get piss me off. Guess what? It worked. I promptly confronted them with with swift and blinding violence (or at least the treat thereof).

You do have to either ignore it, or directly and aggressively confront it.

But do not do anything to anyone elses property, that only escalates things.

Have fun with it, as I know you will, I know I would. I like the surprise and scare the crap out of them routine. If nothing else, you can both laugh about it afterwords.

Hey, don't you have a big old air horn?????????

Motorhead350
11-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Well let's say in the letter I did say knock it off and also put a round from my shotgun in the letter saying "I'd rather use this on a clay target." We'll see what happens, but if it happens again I probably will go out of my way to get this person. I know the best solution is to wait it out, but sorry... I'm still immature in that aspect. I don't care if it's a girl, I would have no problem knocking them out and I never hurt girls. If you mess with my car or truck you're really asking for it.

magindat
11-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Blanket party!

1) Throw blanket over their head

2) Kick the crap out em

3) Write "I'm and a-hole" with permanant marker on their forehead

4) Run

Vortech347
11-17-2008, 01:40 PM
You sent them a shotgun round? holy crap your brave.

Motorhead350
11-17-2008, 01:45 PM
You sent them a shotgun round? holy crap your brave.

Naaa it was probably pretty dumb, but I was angry and had a wild weekend so I was in no mood for games. If they get the round it's kinda their own fault. I taped it to the rear window of my truck so if anything, they have to go back for it.

Dragcity
11-17-2008, 01:46 PM
That's asking for trouble anywhere, especially in Chicago

Vortech347
11-17-2008, 01:50 PM
Just confront them face to face when you catch them. Keep a few friends on standby in the house.

Motorhead350
11-17-2008, 01:52 PM
It's being done by some college yuppie, they won't know what to do.

Dragcity
11-17-2008, 01:58 PM
In my best New Jersey Italian accent:

Would you like I should send my Uncle Louie over to brakes his fingers ?

Egon Spengler
11-17-2008, 02:02 PM
The shell in a letter? Hope his gun doesn't take the same size rounds as your gun! Take that shell load it right into his gun and shoot you with your own bullet! Have a tickle fight and get it over with

Hacklemerc
11-17-2008, 02:19 PM
Dude, I'm all for stopping people from messing with your stuff. But the shell in the letter seems a bit overtly threatening. That could be considered a criminal offense. Lets just hope they don't call the police on you. I am all in favor of just good old fashioned confrontation. If you know who is doing it go to their door knock on it and tell them that if they dont stop your going to knock thier **** in the dirt.

rayjay
11-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Dude, I'm all for stopping people from messing with your stuff. But the shell in the letter seems a bit overtly threatening. That could be considered a criminal offense. Lets just hope they don't call the police on you. I am all in favor of just good old fashioned confrontation. If you know who is doing it go to their door knock on it and tell them that if they dont stop your going to knock thier **** in the dirt.

+1, I was thinking the same thing, Dom's gonna take pinch for that one.

Dragcity
11-17-2008, 02:32 PM
An exerpt from a previous post:

"taped it to the rear window of my truck so if anything, they have to go back for it."

O's Fan Rich
11-17-2008, 02:41 PM
where's that "here's your sign" picture?.... anyone?

Dom... Dom.... Dom.... be careful out there... we'd miss you

O's Fan Rich
11-17-2008, 02:42 PM
mostly because we all live too far away to get a good spot on ya.....

O's Fan Rich
11-17-2008, 02:43 PM
but it looks like you could be setting yourself up for some issues....

Bigdogjim
11-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Yes I agree mush ado about nothing!

Let it go and they will stop.......................... ...

Stranger in the Black Sedan
11-17-2008, 02:52 PM
Lol........it must be someone who knows you

CBT
11-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Kick his/her a$$.

Dayum scrate, G! <--gangsta fo "Yes, I am inclined to agree with Gordon".

Blackened300a
11-17-2008, 03:09 PM
I would be watching my car/truck all night, when they start writing or even near my vehicle. I would come out and confront them. Make them feel stupid, keep questioning their motive and insult them for being a child for such immature behavior.

Make sure you have a camera to snap a pic of them in the act, then in a Robert Deniro type way you tell them to knock it off or else you are pressing charges for vandalism.

All else fails, A bat across the head works wonders in those situations.

offroadkarter
11-17-2008, 03:14 PM
All else fails, A bat across the head works wonders in those situations.

Or if he's not like Ezbok58a and doesnt keep an aluminum bat in his trunk, a tire iron always works great :D

FormulaMarauder
11-17-2008, 03:27 PM
Grow a set for God's sake. Confront the guy, stop playing footsie by passing cute little notes to each other. Another thing, let me get this straight here.......15k+(-) car, $5k blower and mods, but you don't have a lousy $80 to register your car so that you have to back it in your driveway to hide it from Police?
I find it hard to believe you are actually 23yrs old. And BTW, you don't have to have a registered car on your property.....it doesn't even need tags. But then again, you are probably driving it. Grow up.

sd8683
11-17-2008, 03:28 PM
If someone was writin s**t on my car and I knew who it was, the next morning they would wake up to 4 flat tires and bricks and glass all over their front and back seats.

justbob
11-17-2008, 03:35 PM
:dunno:Electrify the car:D

CBT
11-17-2008, 03:38 PM
"Dirty deeds, DONE DIRT CHEAP!" :D
Mebbe I'll come visit, I got family and friends all over the Chicago area. Mebbe I'll visit your neighbor while I'm there, too. Mebbe.

bigmerc2003
11-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Or if he's not like Ezbok58a and doesnt keep an aluminum bat in his trunk, a tire iron always works great :D

Wooden table leg, like the Mafia:cool:

justbob
11-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Tire irons belong in the trunk unlike a bat in november! Don't get caught with weapons, tire irons aren't weapons right? Neither are 2x4's for hood props, Chains for towing, there not weapons either right?

Vortech347
11-17-2008, 04:07 PM
Grow a set for God's sake. Confront the guy, stop playing footsie by passing cute little notes to each other. Another thing, let me get this straight here.......15k+(-) car, $5k blower and mods, but you don't have a lousy $80 to register your car so that you have to back it in your driveway to hide it from Police?
I find it hard to believe you are actually 23yrs old. And BTW, you don't have to have a registered car on your property.....it doesn't even need tags. But then again, you are probably driving it. Grow up.

Beautiful. Exactly what I think too...

Leadfoot281
11-17-2008, 05:53 PM
This is clearly a hate crime. :rolleyes:

This is what I'd do.

1. Call Jesse Jackson. Tell him your civil rights are being abused.

2. Call GLAAD and tell them the same thing.

3. Call the police. If they don't take immediate action tell them you're going to turn them in to your State Attourney Generals office for failing to protect your civil rights.

4. Contact the media. (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, TY Times, ect). Dress really, really nice and cry a lot. High heels would be a nice touch.

5. Seek counsiling. Expensive counciling. Whine about how you don't feel safe swishing down the street anymore. Save your receipts.

6. Sue the guy for $11,000,000.00. Settle out of court for $250,000.

fordman
11-17-2008, 06:12 PM
First of all you taped the shotgun round on YOUR own personal truck so your not going to jail. If anything, the police will ask the suspects "why where you by his truck in the first place?"

Secondly, if you are an ACTUAL resident of the City of Chicago and not a suburbanite that lives in a surrounding suburb but claims there from chicago, don't bother calling CPD because they'll laugh and hang up.If your a suburbanite, you may have a chance with the police but not likely.

Best bet is to sit by the door with a ballbat and crack there F*****G head wide open when they come walking up to the car because I'll tell you now as other members have said, there scratching your paint when their writing on it.

F*** letters.

dpotter
11-17-2008, 06:26 PM
I saw where people used a flame thrower that was rigged under the vehicle as a theft deterent mechanism. You could likely put a remote on it, then when the moment is right.....
:flamer:

Or you could just have a conversation and let the punk know you're not interested in his advances.

If that doesn't work the surprise attack can be very effective and fun too.

RF Overlord
11-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Put anthrax dust on the car and whoever gets anthrax that week is the guilty party. :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

That's the best answer so far...

Spectragod
11-17-2008, 06:56 PM
Tire irons belong in the trunk unlike a bat in november! Don't get caught with weapons, tire irons aren't weapons right? Neither are 2x4's for hood props, Chains for towing, there not weapons either right?

Edged weapons are more "personal", when you care to send the very best..

Just a tip, make sure your recipitant is gagged and bound or unconscious, before extracting "parts". If I can be of further assistance, let me know

justbob
11-17-2008, 07:32 PM
Thanks, i'll take note.

TAKEDOWN
11-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Report the problem to Barack Obama, and tell him you're from Chicago.

cougar9150
11-17-2008, 08:05 PM
Best bet is to sit by the door with a ballbat and crack there F*****G head wide open when they come walking up to the car because I'll tell you now as other members have said, there scratching your paint when their writing on it.

F*** letters.

+1. Nothing like a Demarini or Louisville Slugger upside the skull. Or you can take my personal approach and just knock a mother out!!!!

00fxd
11-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Yep, once they know it bothers you, it will not stop, you are owned. Wire the car with an old coil so the body is charged :D Just remember to put a switch inside the fender.

I would really like detailed instuctions how to do this......

Stranger in the Black Sedan
11-17-2008, 10:11 PM
I highly doubt that works because the car is a ground. Shorting an ignition coil to ground yields, surprise, nothing. You would need to complete a path to ground to get shocked...

Motorhead350
11-17-2008, 10:24 PM
FormulaMarauder when I had all that stuff done with the car, it was well over a year ago, a year can change a lot and I have been using the train to get around lately anyway.

Now when I went back to the truck today the letter was still there so I took it and now the truck is in Indiana because I decided to visit the parents for the night. So no "replay" from a letter has been "given" so far. The writing seems to happen on saturdays and fridays so that would be the time to look out for this person.

I called the owner of the building that I suspect the person lives in and it turns out the guy I know owns the building next door so I'm on my own. Chicago Police have better things to worry about than someone writing on someones car with their fingertips so no police in this case unless TakeDown would like to create an old school foot in the door search warrant. :D But even than what if I'm wrong?

The suspects are people that do not know me, but know my car and truck. The reason they decided to do this is probably because of how loud they both were at one point. The only reason I am suspecting this one girl 2 houses down from me is because she was yelling at a friend of mine a few weeks ago for.... lets say.... having too much fun with my car when I went inside my place to use the bathroom. I told him not to, but he didn't listen and I haven't seen him since anyway. Let's just say he made a lot of noise.

If that is the person why would they decide to go after my vehicles weeks after? This is why I have having doubts it's this person and even than I did say I was sorry (to her face) that my friend was being a total idiot.

So again nothing has been done and I am not going to wait this out, I'm going after them two fisted.

Any other suggestions will be considered except doing nothing/growing up.

freakstatus
11-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Rig up a leg hold trap under there...when you hear it snap shut promptly walk out there and laugh in their face.

Motorhead350
11-17-2008, 11:55 PM
Ok I know this sounds weird, but I talked to my mom about this. She told me if it is indeed a female who is doing this it is because she likes me. They have seen me, heard me (I am loud outdoors) and whatever. The girl I suspect has heard/seen me a number of times, but why would anyone insult/go after anyone to say they like them? If this is how they send siginals that they like you I really hope one day I wake up and I am a raging homosexual so I don't have to dela with women anymore... yes I know what I said, deal with it. If this all ads up correctly I don't know what to do. I told my mom the message on the car and truck and she actually asked if I had a small P-P. My responce was yes it's so small I pee on my own balls and my girlfriend is never satisfied, you can ask her. (ADMIN'S please don't cut that out, I need to add humor to the situation.) We both laughed.

Let's get this straight: Girl sees boy, girl likes boy, girl messes with boys car, boy gets mad, girl thinks it's cute, boy goes to jail for mixed siginal from girl.

This is getting ugly.

CBT
11-18-2008, 03:27 AM
A girl? I guess you didn't have to swing the bat as hard then when you caught her?

kartherma
11-18-2008, 05:03 AM
Put an end to it and stay up friday and saturday night...
watch and see...
No need for macho stuff, just see it with your own eyes and be sure.

From there you can decide what you need to do. Pack a camera and be ready to snap a picture if the situation is right, otherwise gather the info you need to understand what you are dealing with.

It could be simple, it could be complex...you wont know by posting/reading a thread on mm.net

Take a weekend you think is prime for another "attack", set up friday and saturday night and watch. Figure it out, come back here and sort through all the "knock-em-out" replies and get help solving it.

be good!
Curt

BODYMAN
11-18-2008, 05:51 AM
Thats IT a air horn at 1:30 am when he thinks there is no one around I like that idea the best.!!! you might have a funny smell afterwards though:D

Oh yeah, I remeber the couple times someone wanted to get piss me off. Guess what? It worked. I promptly confronted them with with swift and blinding violence (or at least the treat thereof).

You do have to either ignore it, or directly and aggressively confront it.

But do not do anything to anyone elses property, that only escalates things.

Have fun with it, as I know you will, I know I would. I like the surprise and scare the crap out of them routine. If nothing else, you can both laugh about it afterwords.

Hey, don't you have a big old air horn?????????

Egon Spengler
11-18-2008, 06:10 AM
lay the pipe!

BODYMAN
11-18-2008, 06:25 AM
dont do the electrical thing I beeive they are just joking with you. you dont want to have to buy a new pcm!! cause it shorted out and yes the car is grounded by the tires. remember science class?s

Hacklemerc
11-18-2008, 07:40 AM
Now that winter is coming around... find out who this is, find out where they live and what kind of car they drive. Then sneak over in the dead of night and pee on thier door handles. I've never done this,:D but have seen to done to some co-workers. Not only do you get the satisfaction of knowing that they put their hand in urine, but the smell is also powerfull after a while.

rayjay
11-18-2008, 09:15 AM
I would really like detailed instuctions how to do this......

IIRC, detailed instructions are available in the "Book of Dirty Tricks" if you can still find it some where.

rayjay
11-18-2008, 09:16 AM
Now that winter is coming around... find out who this is, find out where they live and what kind of car they drive. Then sneak over in the dead of night and pee on thier door handles. I've never done this,:D but have seen to done to some co-workers. Not only do you get the satisfaction of knowing that they put their hand in urine, but the smell is also powerfull after a while.

Urinating into the vents in front of the windshield will yield a stench thats is very difficult to remove.

fastblackmerc
11-18-2008, 09:16 AM
GROW UP....

That will put an end to it.

TAKEDOWN
11-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Dom... shhhhhhh!

Hacklemerc
11-18-2008, 11:19 AM
GROW UP....

That will put an end to it.

I like this method as well. But seeing as how it most likely will not happen, why not feed the fire....

BODYMAN
11-18-2008, 11:54 AM
OK Guys lets be nice! do we really want to physically harm this person? I like the thought of a snare trap he or she will still be there in the morning. Then you know who the person is! What do you think about that? I like that idea the best! :beer::beer:

bluebird88ws6
11-18-2008, 12:10 PM
well if it is a girl you better lay that pipe, because of all the problems that ***** put you through!

O's Fan Rich
11-18-2008, 12:12 PM
:woot:

Dom almost 1000 views!!!!

Nice job once more!!!!:banana2::banana::bana na2::banana::bows::bows::bows:

ckadiddle
11-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Exploding dye pack.

sd8683
11-18-2008, 02:26 PM
well if it is a girl you better lay that pipe, because of all the problems that ***** put you through!

Now that's funny, but... Oh... so... TRUE

nomad
11-18-2008, 03:30 PM
Maybe they just want to help you work on your vehicles,:dunno:

Motorhead350
11-18-2008, 03:33 PM
I finally got what my mom told me. She said that the girl is sending siginals not to offend me, but to get my attention. So when she writes "I like huge (****-a-doodle-do) on my car it's really her saying that she likes it, not directed at me, she wants my atention since she has seen me and stuff.

I have no idea why any woman would want my attention like that or any woman wanting anything to do with me in the first place, it's probably a tease anyway. Maybe it's because I am the DEFYANT of the neighbor hood or something. This is just one theory but I am 90% sure it's a girl. I'll put a message on the car again later, the K5 is in for it's final body work.

This has turned into a science project...

TAKEDOWN
11-18-2008, 09:53 PM
or maybe it's a another man, wanting your body... Dom! LOL!!!

Vortech347
11-20-2008, 04:30 PM
I think at this point you should just walk up and do a Bond style "Grab and suck face" LOL. See what happens? hopefully someone will be kind enough to film.

Motorhead350
11-20-2008, 04:39 PM
That sounds great!

No one has messed around in the past few days, but friday is coming!

CRUZTAKER
11-20-2008, 06:20 PM
I wrote back saying that I love my gun. The next day that same jerk wrote on it saying "By gun I mean ******."

Well....technically...as the military saying goes:

"This is my weapon (pointing to the M16), this is my gun (pointing to the *****), this is for fighting (again the M16), this is for fun (***** again)"

The usage of the word 'gun' was not accepted in the military, and punishment including embarassment followed that slip of the tongue.

Is the fellow you presume to be the culprit a veteran?

Motorhead350
11-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Is the fellow you presume to be the culprit a veteran?

No, but maybe a vegan.

Aren Jay
11-20-2008, 11:11 PM

justbob
11-21-2008, 12:15 AM
My favorite color is clear.

CRUZTAKER
11-21-2008, 07:28 AM
No, but maybe a vegan.

Hmmm...won't eat meat....?

I'd pass. :P

Haggis
11-21-2008, 07:47 AM
No, but maybe a vegan.

Hmmm...won't eat meat....?

I'd pass. :P

What is the worst thing about eating a veggie? putting her back in the wheelchair when you are done!

Motorhead350
11-21-2008, 08:57 AM
What is the worst thing about eating a veggie? putting her back in the wheelchair when you are done!

You are horrible! But we love you! :P

TAKEDOWN
11-21-2008, 11:35 AM
Haggis, that's a good one! Sick, but funny!

Joe Walsh
11-21-2008, 12:22 PM

LMAO!!

OK Rich....Are you going to clean the coffee off of my monitor??

Aren Jay
11-21-2008, 11:37 PM

Motorhead350
11-22-2008, 01:26 AM
Nope, not me. Business as usual. :bs:

Haggis
11-22-2008, 08:19 PM
Did he get a date yet?

Nope, not me. Business as usual. :bs:

Dom, refuses to eat (his) veggies!

Motorhead350
11-23-2008, 12:40 AM
Dom, refuses to eat (his) veggies!

Gordon I don't know how you manage to cross the line further each time. Keep em coming! :D

CBT
11-23-2008, 04:22 PM
Vegans, meh. If they want to impress me, try eating a head of lettuce, an apple, an orange, and then **** me a fruit salad.

Haggis
11-23-2008, 09:16 PM
Gordon I don't know how you manage to cross the line further each time. Keep em coming! :D

Mike, Mike, Dan and Jim are probably too busy spitting all over their keyboards laughing. And Mom loves me. :D

Aren Jay
11-24-2008, 08:16 PM

jvillerauder
12-28-2008, 10:38 AM
vegetables are not food they are what food eats

scruff
12-28-2008, 01:19 PM
i cant believe this **** is still going on? just ambush the **** and stop this nonsence

airborne_mp84
12-29-2008, 08:28 AM
hide with a camera or use a camcorder man

airborne_mp84
12-29-2008, 08:29 AM
police wont really do any thing with out proof

Vortex
12-29-2008, 08:35 AM
standard response

Motorhead350
12-30-2008, 01:20 AM
Vortex as much as you keep posting that I really don't take any offence to it... I actually find it funny since Buttheads laugh in itself can actually get me going as I guess that is what you expect of me anyway.

About the cars... this has stopped, but then again De Paul has been out since the writing stopped. We'll see what happens in a week or so.

Aren Jay
12-30-2008, 01:28 PM
.............................. .......