PDA

View Full Version : Anyone driving from Ca to Wisconsin?

joedee
11-18-2008, 08:06 AM
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone is planning a trip from Ca to Wisconsin in the near future. I ask because I am purchasing some wheels for the Marauder and thought if someone was going that way I could pay them to pick them up and deliver them. You make a few bucks and I save a few.

Thank you,
Joe

fairlane347
11-19-2008, 06:35 AM
I will if you by me a classic car in CA, then I have something to drive back!!!!!! hahaha I would love to go out there but its not cheap. What wheels are you getting? You should come to the next "night out" and meet the MM guys its a great group!:D

joedee
11-19-2008, 07:12 AM
Why would you want one of those old cars when you already have a modern day classic? I can see the advantage of me spending 30K to get some wheels delivered. Will get back to you on that!
It seems I may be able to hook up with one of the car carriers that goes out that way to bring the wheels back. I am buying them from one of our members.
I know I need to get out to one of the beer nights. Last one was not possible because the wife was having surgery. Hope to make it out to one of them soon. Do they have PBR there? You know it is the best beer made!:beer:

Joe

blazen71
11-19-2008, 07:53 PM
PBR me ASAP:beer:

fairlane347
11-20-2008, 06:10 AM
Why would you want one of those old cars when you already have a modern day classic? I can see the advantage of me spending 30K to get some wheels delivered. Will get back to you on that!
It seems I may be able to hook up with one of the car carriers that goes out that way to bring the wheels back. I am buying them from one of our members.
I know I need to get out to one of the beer nights. Last one was not possible because the wife was having surgery. Hope to make it out to one of them soon. Do they have PBR there? You know it is the best beer made!:beer:

Joe

I drink PBR too but enjoy the Miller products as well!! Hope you can make the next one but family is more important, hope she is doing well!!!