PDA

View Full Version : 8 cans of primer, 12 pack of PBR's

CBT
11-18-2008, 06:22 PM
Back in May I got tired of the white paint. And, well, I'd been drinking. Primed half the car while drinking, ate a T.V. dinner while drinking, then cut up the T.V. dinner box into flame patterns while drinking, and this is how it came out. Not too bad for someone zonked out on primer fumes and Pabst Blue Ribbons if I may say so myself.

Breadfan
11-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Were those pbr cans or bottles, bottles are harder to find in these parts but well worth the sleuthing. :)

That's actually kinda cool though...

CBT
11-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Were those pbr cans or bottles, bottles are harder to find in these parts but well worth the sleuthing. :)

That's actually kinda cool though...

Glass bottles. Had to switch to PBR when they did away Old Style, sniff:( around here.

TAKEDOWN
11-18-2008, 09:36 PM
Back in May I got tired of the white paint. And, well, I'd been drinking. Primed half the car while drinking, ate a T.V. dinner while drinking, then cut up the T.V. dinner box into flame patterns while drinking, and this is how it came out. Not too bad for someone zonked out on primer fumes and Pabst Blue Ribbons if I may say so myself.

Mmmm... BEER! Mmmmm PBR! I like your style!!! That's the sticker I have on my fuse box, she/Marauder likes it too!
:beer:

larryo340
11-18-2008, 09:42 PM
http://homerderby.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/homer-simpson-beer.gif

Haggis
11-19-2008, 05:28 AM

Ummm...what is it?

I perfer Schafer!

a_d_a_m
11-19-2008, 07:09 AM
schaefer FTMFW!!!
glass-bottled PBR flows like juice around here, and we are starting to get glass-bottled BLATZ and SCHLITZ back around here. it's a good time to be a cheap beer drinker.

flames look pretty okay. you've got bigger cojones than i do...the only thing i'd do with my car is WASH it when i've been drinkin'.

SILVERSURFER03
11-19-2008, 07:19 AM
ok beer thing is cool...but the flames are sweet for a beer drinking spray can huffing devil cat owning (thats somthing else) madman. GREAT job keep going and keep us posted

TCBO1
11-19-2008, 11:50 AM
sweeet! anytime you feel like getting creative let me know! i will bring my truck down post haste.

CBT
11-19-2008, 01:26 PM
sweeet! anytime you feel like getting creative let me know! i will bring my truck down post haste.

Wooooooord up, shoot me a message come Spring!

CBT
11-19-2008, 01:28 PM
ok beer thing is cool...but the flames are sweet for a beer drinking spray can huffing devil cat owning (thats somthing else) madman. GREAT job keep going and keep us posted

Grrrrr, that little 6 and a half pounds of jackassian devil left dusty little pawprints all up on my driver door the other day!!

SILVERSURFER03
11-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Grrrrr, that little 6 and a half pounds of jackassian devil left dusty little pawprints all up on my driver door the other day!! i need a road trip hapton va might be the ticket ..........pm me