PDA

View Full Version : Hate money? Him too..

CBT
11-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Watch, it only takes him 3 seconds to get rid of thousands!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFcAO-wisg0

Black Dynamite
11-21-2008, 03:47 PM
HA!

fail

Bluerauder
11-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Steering wheel on the wrong side probably had something to do with it. ;)

kariamack
11-21-2008, 04:18 PM
It seems like everyone who owns a car like that ..are just dummies. Is it just me or what ...

Blk Mamba
11-21-2008, 04:41 PM
Did you watch the clip where the guy flips off a cop? The cop starts hitting him with a billy club.

larryo340
11-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Looks like he didn't let off the gas till he hit the wall :shake:

justbob
11-22-2008, 12:15 AM
That sucks. I'd love to have one of them.

TAKEDOWN
11-22-2008, 01:58 AM
I really don't know what to say about that!

03blackvegas
11-22-2008, 06:24 AM
If only everyone would just put slicks on right from the get-go, this could be minimized.

Marauderjack
11-22-2008, 06:31 AM
It seems like everyone who owns a car like that ..are just dummies. Is it just me or what ...

(Best Foghorn Leghorn voice).....Who ya callin' DUMMY....BOY!!??:eek:

Marauderjack.....aka: "Cobrajack"

CBT
11-22-2008, 06:50 AM
(Best Foghorn Leghorn voice).....Who ya callin' DUMMY....BOY!!??:eek:

Marauderjack.....aka: "Cobrajack"

Daaaaang, nice! Give us some details!

Marauderjack
11-22-2008, 08:28 AM
Daaaaang, nice! Give us some details!

It's a Classic Roadsters kit with a 408ci Windsor stroker making more HP than I can safely use.....to a T5-Z and a Ford 8.8 rear with 3.08 gears spinning BFG 295's!!:eek:

Car weighs 2600# and we figure the motor is making around 500 HP.....:beer:

Basically it is a "4 Wheel Motorcycle" and a BLAST to drive!!:bandit:

Couple more pix....

O's Fan Rich
11-22-2008, 09:10 AM

It's just you..... and it seems you are wrong.
Like saying "It seems like every duschebag kid who gets a used Marauder.... is a dumbazz... Is it just me or what..."

Don't speak in generalities, junior! Painting with a wide brush is usually stupid.

Joe.... you see this comment?

MJ... you car has ALWAYS been nice.... ever since the VMF days....

kariamack
11-22-2008, 12:47 PM
No

Sorry to have pushed a wrong button ..lol ..If you do some research and look at all videos, that's all over YouTube and street fire.net. theres alot of guys who have wrecked there Cobras. How many you ask me, I would say more then a few ......I take that back Not everyone who owns the car .....only a few

It's just you..... and it seems you are wrong.
Like saying "It seems like every duschebag kid who gets a used Marauder.... is a dumbazz... Is it just me or what..."

Don't speak in generalities, junior! Painting with a wide brush is usually stupid.

Joe.... you see this comment?

MJ... you car has ALWAYS been nice.... ever since the VMF days....

Marauderjack
11-22-2008, 01:54 PM
No

Sorry to have pushed a wrong button ..lol ..If you do some research and look at all videos, that's all over YouTube and street fire.net. theres alot of guys who have wrecked there Cobras. How many you ask me, I would say more then a few ......I take that back Not everyone who owns the car .....only a few

No problem!!;)

Short wheel base, HIGH horsepower cars can get really tricky and get you killed if you're not careful!!:help:

Cobras fall into this category and WILL swap ends with you VERY quickly.....without much warning!!:eek: They are also very hard to recover once they start around since getting off the gas too quickly is almost like pulling up the hand brake....locking the rear tires and turning you around faster!!:shake:

The Aussies are famous for building 800++ HP Cobras and yes....most of them spin out and crash sooner or later!!:burnout:

Marauderjack:D

justbob
11-22-2008, 01:57 PM
This is why i want one.:D

BAD MERC
11-22-2008, 02:03 PM
My mom drives better than that!

Marauderjack
11-22-2008, 02:37 PM
This is why i want one.:D

PM me if you are serious Bob!!:D

O's Fan Rich
11-22-2008, 03:09 PM
No

If you knew me... you'd be giggling a bit after reading what I posted.... no harm meant... hard to put inflection and tone on posts....

here's joes car http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAJKJI30_z8

CBT
11-22-2008, 04:59 PM
Wow, you guys are lucky! I like the black sidepipes, I'm going that route on my ol' Chevy.

shodude
11-22-2008, 07:25 PM
I really don't know what to say about that!

LET OFF THE DAMN GAS PEDAL. and hit the brakes. BEFORE you hit the wall. lol :lol: