PDA

View Full Version : Need advice.

CBT
11-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Last Halloween some kids were going around with bars of soap and scribbling on car windows and they got my Marauder. Just goofy crap that didn't even make sense, like "takes it in the butt". I don't know what "it" is, and only 2 people know what's been in my butt anyway, and I don't think my personal massage therapist would scribble that. Hell, I don't even think he knows where I live. So anyway, I figured this year I would be ready for them. I took a few tubes of baby oil I had left over from a meat and greet party I had and coated all my windows and headlight/tail light covers. Sure enough, I go out the next day and someone had clearly tried to write all over everything. All it did was make a waxy, white, pastelike mess. Kinda like you see in your shorts the next morning after a wild night in the Phillipines. (Except I'm sure my Marauder didn't also have an empty wallet and a painful burning itch) So, having to go to work, I didn't have time to wash it ALL off, so I sc***** out little "portholes" so I could see, using my credit card like a mini ice scraper. About halfway to work I made the mistake of hitting the wipers and smeared 'fumunda' over my viewing hole, so I put the window down and drove the rest of the way to work with my head out, catching 42 degree air. I remember trying to scream in pain at some point but my face was froze and all that happened was I made a "MNUUUUUH!! sound and some drool came out and froze into my earhole cavity. Other things prevented me from trying to wash the car for a few days, then it rained. I think there was lye in the soap, and it ate into my paint allowing the motion lotion to also soak in. I finally managed to go up to a car wash a week later and try and handle this problem, but now on the paint all around all the doors and the door windows/windshield/tailight/headlights, the car looks like a rainy puddle that has oil in it. It looks like someone tripping on some groovy LSD tried to paint the car. And FAILED. (<--I threw the fail in for knine, he loves him some fail) Now just today I was at Macy's buying a suit for reasons that are none of your business (unless Judge Williams is reading this) and my credit card wouldn't work. I know I have plenty of funds available, so I think the soapy oily mixture I sc***** off the car with it had something to do with it. So I'm asking your advice; should I report my credit card lost and get a new one, or just try and clean it with some WD-40 and a wire brush?

O's Fan Rich
11-26-2008, 04:30 PM
hhhahahahahhahahhahhahhahahaha hhahahahahahhhahahahhahh

:banana2::banana2::banana2:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

O's Fan Rich
11-26-2008, 04:31 PM
Oh... use the search feature, will ya?
Upper tool bar, third from the right side.

SWOOSH
11-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Oh yeah, the search, I forgot about that! LOL

sd8683
11-26-2008, 04:58 PM
I can't stop laughing!!

CRUZTAKER
11-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Oh yeah...I get to use this image twice in one week!:P

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w12/ImportsSuk/wtfareyouhigh_dialog.jpg

KillJoy
11-26-2008, 05:15 PM
Random Post of the Day Award?

:up:

KillJoy

knine
11-26-2008, 06:35 PM
:thumbup:

KillJoy
FAIL :stupid:

Hacklemerc
11-26-2008, 06:35 PM
I laughed so hard my stitches hurt... awesome!!!:bows:

lucenti
11-26-2008, 07:05 PM
might try peanutbutter and shades

Mike Poore
11-26-2008, 07:39 PM
Send the credit card to K-9. provide the secret self distruct PIN and report the card stolen....;)

UM, don't use WD-40 on it.....just some warm soapy water should do the trick.

BTW, I'm sending some folks from the, ah, um, treatment center to talk to you about your condition.

Aren Jay
11-26-2008, 09:11 PM

knine
11-26-2008, 09:32 PM
O.K., the day's at an end. I finally had time to sit and read this hyperbole (after the days application of hemroid cream and jock itch---got them both at the same time, please don't ask). MY advise is simple. Pack up everything you own and move to Zanzabar. Tame some local animals and oil them up to prevent soaping.

Actually, I'm suprised you even know what soap looks like, I've heard stories..... really, how the heck did you identify it????? :dunno: ......and how the he!! did your face freeze at 42 degrees? And as for your "ear hole", I think that was a pre-existing "condition" ;) ....and for the last time, I scribbled "likes it in the butt" not takes.

NATEHAWK
11-26-2008, 09:42 PM
WTF man im LOL at all of it

TAKEDOWN
11-28-2008, 01:49 PM
WoW,LOL!!!!!