PDA

View Full Version : Do as I say, not as I do!

CBT
12-07-2008, 03:16 PM
If she can be in charge of Homeland Security for her area, I want to be in charge of DMV for my area.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2008/12/new_england_bor.html?p1=Well_M ostPop_Emailed2

Black_Noise
12-07-2008, 03:28 PM
SHE should be deported

Hacklemerc
12-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Well yeah but have you ever had your house cleaned by a pregnant Brazilian? They do GREAT work, they clean all the nooks and crannies. ;)

TAKEDOWN
12-07-2008, 08:53 PM
...and WHY am I not surprised, hmmm?

Blk Mamba
12-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Being an employee of the dept of Homeland Security, isn't that considered a treasonist act.

Hacklemerc
12-07-2008, 09:15 PM
You would think that this would be a treasonist act, but she'll probably get a slap on the wrist and be sent on her way. It's a shame.

Hotrauder
12-08-2008, 09:33 AM
We All know that the issue with "undocumented citizens" is simply handled by changing the laws..... we know that taking knitting needles away from 85 year old ladies in wheelchairs and having everyone running around airports spreading Athletes foot is simply an exercise to prove we do not profile(we are to fkn stupid to do that)and we know that control of our borders is racist and unfair and that handling jehad is just a police matter best handled with counciling and more foreign aid along with a couple of hugs. Our government is not serious about anything except collecting taxes and staying in power. The entrenched beaurocracy is worse than the politicians and totally unresponsive. No surprise here, we have seen this for years. Dennis

TiTo35
12-08-2008, 04:38 PM
WHODA thunk it?!??! :dunno:

Vortex
12-08-2008, 06:20 PM
In a long list of dumb moves over the past eight years, near the top should be establishing the Department of "Homeland" Security. This all began because there was a push to separate INS enforcement from the adjudication branch. First, what the hell is this word "homeland" anyway? It sounds Nazi "fatherland"-ish to me and I never heard it used by anybody until the Bush 44 crowd showed up.

Fatherland song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqVmp88O9gc&feature=related