PDA

View Full Version : Yo Dennis, - Why...

DEFYANT
12-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Did you write this now public PM: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showpost.php?p=691587&postcount=3

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Dennis Reinhart
This is a two part letter one to the hundreds of customers I have helped I now need you help, please take five minutes and write a support letter and post it on http://www.mercurymarauder.net (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/) I am being slandered by one of the members there,

This second part is going to the owners of the site

I am glad the this thread was not deleted. http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...ad.php?t=49510 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...ad.php?t=49510)

I have done all I can. I have posted up, I have tried to talk to Steve Jenkins, to him I am a liar and thief, I have publicly apologized to Zack even though I am not the one that did him wrong, but this will not end, Mary told me tonight that people should not send letters to her or the rest of you such as what you have seen from Marauder TJA and Glenn that they should post up there own letters, this will not work but I am going to ask for help, all this will do is for every positive response killjoy Zack Defiant impala slayer and any one else Zack can get will post up redundant negative posts trying to counter the positives that far out weigh the negatives, but negatives get much more attention. So this site will degenerate just like the TCCOA unless some thing is done I have no plans on going any where, but my self and my wife are truly disappointed in what is transpiring here.

Respectfully
Dennis and Sheila Reinhart

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Are you referring to me? "Defiant"? Well its "y" not "i". "Defyant" K? I've only been around since 2004.

Please explain why (y) you threw me into this mess? I bearly post here anymore. In fact the last few posts were in YOUR forum regarding a members transmissing troubles. How did that support the percieved conspiricy led by the evil nemisis "Zack"?

Really, when you have to solicit complimentary emails or posts from lucky customers who (1) got what they paid for (and 2) on time, is it really a compliment?

From the very first CAM meet I attended, I was warned about you and your buisiness practicies. I can not thank those members enough for saving me alot of money and trouble. Despite that, I was going to deal with you anyway. I liked a few things you've done.

And thank you Dennis. For being the nasty prick you were to me on the phone when I called you inquiring about the FHP marauders and the set up you did on them. I was all set to send you my car and make mine a "FHP Marauder S/C". But you spoke to me like a POS who owed you something. At the time I only had a tune from Amazon Racing and 4:10 gears. What did you lose? About $15K +/- ? Had you spoken to me like Jerry Barnes, I probably would have sent you my car in one piece, and recieved it back in pieces. Oh and with alot more miles on it too. Really, thanks for being you.

Dennis, I repectfully request you leave me, my nickname, my screen name, my likeness, my representations, my contributions, my Marauder and anything else remotly related to me out of your BS.

The owners or moderators or both or however it is done here really need to revamp the way this site is run. It is a shame this guy is allowed to trash members who have contributed a wealth of knowledge to this site. And when a trashed member speaks up, he gets banned? Is that the best practice?

ImpalaSlayer
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM
A MEN :bows:

DTRMiguel
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Why would he put peoples names blatantly on a PM directed toward anyone and friends at that? Does not seem like a smart idea or a nice thing to do. Naughty naughty

offroadkarter
12-09-2008, 08:35 PM
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/5739/ibtl27bf23xd0.jpg

:D

TiTo35
12-09-2008, 08:35 PM
T-minus 10 minutes and counting...

titan_killer
12-09-2008, 08:36 PM
People should be able to vent their disagreements and let others know of their own personal experiences, GOOD or bad, with a vendor.

ImpalaSlayer
12-09-2008, 08:37 PM
People should be able to vent their disagreements and let others know of their own personal experiences, GOOD or bad, with a vendor.

see even the noob knows :P

Embassy
12-09-2008, 08:37 PM
IBTL.

On a side note, is a vendor review forum ever going to be set up where people could post civil feedback about all of the vendors on here?

sd8683
12-09-2008, 08:38 PM
T-minus 10 minutes and counting...
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/Skipreis/GI-TimeBomb.gif

hot-rauder
12-09-2008, 08:40 PM

1 post and he already has already spoken VOLUMES about himself.....

i wish it was this simple Titan but it seems as if MM.net is blowing up. i hope you can see how much fun and great this site has been, with or with a marauder in your garage.

Motorhead350
12-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Here I am... in before the lock.

DTRMiguel
12-09-2008, 08:41 PM

Titan killer? Tenessee Titans? DTRMiguel :shot: Titan_killer

n00bkiller944
12-09-2008, 08:44 PM
In before the lock!

MM03MOK
12-09-2008, 08:47 PM
IBTL.

On a side note, is a vendor review forum ever going to be set up where people could post civil feedback about all of the vendors on here?
Let's get this major server move done before we start adding any more forums. It is a good idea, provided it is done properly.

n00bkiller944
12-09-2008, 08:49 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/Serialk1llr/Forum%20Stuff/ibtl_2.gif

Embassy
12-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Let's get this major server move done before we start adding any more forums. It is a good idea, provided it is done properly.

Sounds like a plan.

n00bkiller944
12-09-2008, 08:54 PM
^^+2

STLR FN
12-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Post whoring now begins

titan_killer
12-09-2008, 09:00 PM
I will never deal with Dennis Reinhart again.

03calitejas
12-09-2008, 09:22 PM
For what its worth, I have found Dennis to be pretty darned great to work with, given me lots of time and advice, sold me many new and used parts and when I call him, if he's not available right then and there, he calls me back in short order.

I hope the issues here get worked out somehow and the drama level drops a few octaves- it would be a shame to lose Dennis or Zack or for that matter, any of the members of this community due to miscommunication or other transgressions that can't be overlooked or dealt with by sincere apologies.

Happy Holidays to all my Marauder brethren

ctrlraven
12-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Correct tune? TC lock up? SF'er?

What's that?

Man oh man I don't know why I didn't think about this before I have to take a picture of a Motivational poster I have hanging up in my office of my business for my customers to see.

It's priceless!

OneBADLsE
12-09-2008, 11:16 PM
I'LL keep my promise to be good...

offroadking208
12-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Im starting to become depressed with all the Drama going on on this site. This used to be a place where people with similar cars, or even just similar interests could come together and share stories, information, and just talk in general. I've noticed in the past few months that this site has been drifting more and more apart, with conflict being more and more commonplace. Its kinda scary that a site for the owners of a car with only a production run of 11,052 can implode like this. Now i dont actually own a Marauder, but have a CVPI and have always felt welcome here, im sure theres fun being poked occasionally because im only a 2V in a room of 4V's, but thats cool with me because this site has always been a source of knowledge and expertise. So i guess the part im trying to get at is, like Embassy said, isn't there a way to be more civil about this? Mabye it's just me, but while all the information coming to light IS interesting (and a reason to do business with one, whilst not another), there is surely a better way to go about this.

RR|Suki
12-09-2008, 11:40 PM
This is why I've been staying under the radar man, what a mess

hot-rauder
12-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Im starting to become depressed with all the Drama going on on this site. This used to be a place where people with similar cars, or even just similar interests could come together and share stories, information, and just talk in general. I've noticed in the past few months that this site has been drifting more and more apart, with conflict being more and more commonplace. Its kinda scary that a site for the owners of a car with only a production run of 11,052 can implode like this. Now i dont actually own a Marauder, but have a CVPI and have always felt welcome here, im sure theres fun being poked occasionally because im only a 2V in a room of 4V's, but thats cool with me because this site has always been a source of knowledge and expertise. So i guess the part im trying to get at is, like Embassy said, isn't there a way to be more civil about this? Mabye it's just me, but while all the information coming to light IS interesting (and a reason to do business with one, whilst not another), there is surely a better way to go about this.

the youth is seeming more grown up lately......

Motorhead350
12-09-2008, 11:53 PM
offroadking208 sounds like he just said something TrippleTransAm did a few years back.

Leadfoot281
12-09-2008, 11:54 PM

I believe someone posted these exact same sentiments about two years ago. Maybe 3 years ago.

edit. We posted at the same time Dom. You nailed it!

offroadking208
12-10-2008, 12:02 AM
offroadking208 sounds like he just said something TrippleTransAm did a few years back.
TrippleTransAm?

Leadfoot281
12-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Yep. Do a search. Hang around long enough and you'll see this stuff breaks out once in a while. Vendors are always at the core of it too.

I think we should just can ALL the vendors. I need them about as much as I need another Pepsi commercial on my TV. I can do a web search. They don't need to be here.

If you like .net, pay some dues!

Let's get rid of these thin skinned whiners once and for all. JB didn't like the way a question was asked. DR doesn't seem to like having any question asked.

This whole thing is azz backwards!

"Tonights episode of the X-files is brought to you in part by Pepsi"= Correct.

"Tonights Pepsi is brought to you by the X files"= Wrong.

Think about it. This is NOT vendor.net.

If we need money to run the site let's bring on that Vince guy from those Sham-Wow! commercials.

teamrope
12-10-2008, 12:28 AM
TrippleTransAm?

TrippleTransAm's profile (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?u=591)
He was one of the old timers.... Hasn't been here since Sept of 2007.

Blk Mamba
12-10-2008, 12:59 AM
IBTL don't think it matters now unless things heat up again. I have never bought from any vendor here, because I am new here, and by the time I was in the market for mods. TSHTF, and so I declined to put my hard earned money out there untill I know the truth. The truth, remember what that is, back when you could here the truth in anothers voice, sincerity, back when you didn't have to lock your doors. I hate a cheat , deciever, as much as a liar.

bigmerc'03
12-10-2008, 02:00 AM
IN BEFORE THE LOCK I to was a victim of DR a friend from MotorcityMarauders warned me but i didnt listen went ahead and ordered in dec 06 didnt recieve my order in full till aug 07 ......product i got was and still is great but the service sucks!!!!!Stay away if u want it when you pay for it ........

kartherma
12-10-2008, 02:16 AM
I have waited long enough I think to drop a few items for thought.

It seems to me that there have been several "blow outs" since I have been on this forum.
There were the supercharger wars.
Then I remember a war between vendor camps where the vendors were not the aggressors- their followers were. This one led to at least one well respected and arguably the nicest member to giving up posting here for good. That happened in 2005 and I miss him pretty sorely.
Another war lead to this site splitting and another fourm sprung up- I have seen many refer this to "the other site" or "the other side"
Yet another happened while I was gone for a while and led to at least two vendors leaving the site for good.
Now I see this.

In the end people like me who come here to see what is up with the group and to get help from the members are losing here.
I have patronized several of the vendors here because, well, they were here and it made it easy. I was able to see good and bad posts about each (and for the most part I think I can reasonably say that every vendor has had at least a brush with customer service issues).

If this site is to continue to be the place that represents the best and most complete information about marauders, something needs to be done.

Never to be one to complain and not at least offer a solution...

I suggest that the moderators continue to moderate. But moderate with an eye towards specifc language and aggressive behavior. Issue bans if necessary for periods of time (vbulletin allows for temporary bans).
Do not delete posts or threads. Just close them and issue warnings privately to the offending members.

For the issues being discussed here? Sure, I have my opinions. Everyone does. It is funny that one of the very first customers of one of the vendors turns out to be a good friend who was very happy with his service until (and I put this lightly) a missunderstanding happened. The concern by my friend was legitimate. I will not go into details...no need.
When thousands of dollars are spent in conjunction with the extreme pride most members have we get into a tight spot where tempers can run very high. Add to the situation the ability to drink a few too many and log on...

Vent your concerns and add value where you can. If you get aggressive or (dare I say) childish, expect to be warned and eventually banned for a period of time.
If this trend is kept up we will lose yet another valuable member of the group and will forever be diminished because of it.

Sure, I might only have 200-ish posts. But I have been here since late 2004. I have had two marauders, the second one found here by the members here for me. He is gone now.... I purchased a supercharger kit for one of the marauders and loved it. He is gone now and with him left several others. I made a great friend who left when a certain white-striped blue marauder owner was run off...Now neither of those two (and the several who went to the other side) are no longer adding value. This friend made bumper inserts and installed them for me, helped me with my paint, built me a modified intake and went with me to LA County Raceway to run the first marauder down the strip- holding my hand through a process I was unfamiliar with.

Personally, I figure two persons here will wind up leaving if not careful and I will be really upset. Run Zack or DennisR off and I will have seen it all.

Thanks to all who have posted over the years. You have all added to the collective set of great reference material. Most of you have added to the friendly atmosphere that I grew to love. This isnt over I am sure...but pull yourselves together and get it out of your systems so we can all go back to a normal community again!

thanks!
Be Good!
Curt

knine
12-10-2008, 07:41 AM
The owners or moderators or both or however it is done here really need to revamp the way this site is run. It is a shame this guy is allowed to trash members who have contributed a wealth of knowledge to this site. And when a trashed member speaks up, he gets banned? Is that the best practice?
Exactly. .

duhtroll
12-10-2008, 07:47 AM
Hmm...

IBTL.net is taken by some German company, but IBTL.com is available.

Also, both inbeforethelock.net and .com are available.

Just thinkin' they could link to here.

ctrlraven
12-10-2008, 07:52 AM
This is the picture I talked about in my earlier post.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ctrlraven/DSCF2518Large.jpg

Dennis Reinhart
12-10-2008, 07:56 AM
Did you write this now public PM: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showpost.php?p=691587&postcount=3

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Dennis Reinhart
This is a two part letter one to the hundreds of customers I have helped I now need you help, please take five minutes and write a support letter and post it on http://www.mercurymarauder.net (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/) I am being slandered by one of the members there,

This second part is going to the owners of the site

I am glad the this thread was not deleted. http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...ad.php?t=49510 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...ad.php?t=49510)

I have done all I can. I have posted up, I have tried to talk to Steve Jenkins, to him I am a liar and thief, I have publicly apologized to Zack even though I am not the one that did him wrong, but this will not end, Mary told me tonight that people should not send letters to her or the rest of you such as what you have seen from Marauder TJA and Glenn that they should post up there own letters, this will not work but I am going to ask for help, all this will do is for every positive response killjoy Zack Defiant impala slayer and any one else Zack can get will post up redundant negative posts trying to counter the positives that far out weigh the negatives, but negatives get much more attention. So this site will degenerate just like the TCCOA unless some thing is done I have no plans on going any where, but my self and my wife are truly disappointed in what is transpiring here.

Respectfully
Dennis and Sheila Reinhart

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Are you referring to me? "Defiant"? Well its "y" not "i". "Defyant" K? I've only been around since 2004.

Please explain why (y) you threw me into this mess? I bearly post here anymore. In fact the last few posts were in YOUR forum regarding a members transmission troubles. How did that support the perceived conspiracy led by the evil Nemesis "Zack"?

Really, when you have to solicit complimentary emails or posts from lucky customers who (1) got what they paid for (and 2) on time, is it really a compliment?

From the very first CAM meet I attended, I was warned about you and your business practices. I can not thank those members enough for saving me allot of money and trouble. Despite that, I was going to deal with you anyway. I liked a few things you've done.

And thank you Dennis. For being the nasty prick you were to me on the phone when I called you inquiring about the FHP marauders and the set up you did on them. I was all set to send you my car and make mine a "FHP Marauder S/C". But you spoke to me like a POS who owed you something. At the time I only had a tune from Amazon Racing and 4:10 gears. What did you lose? About $15K +/- ? Had you spoken to me like Jerry Barnes, I probably would have sent you my car in one piece, and recieved it back in pieces. Oh and with alot more miles on it too. Really, thanks for being you.

Dennis, I repectfully request you leave me, my nickname, my screen name, my likeness, my representations, my contributions, my Marauder and anything else remotly related to me out of your BS.

Charlie I never meant any thing of a personal attack to-wards you, you and I have never been friends, so why do you post in my forum, no matter what I say to you will ever change your mind to wards me,

I never suspected a private email would be posted on a web site, Now we all know different, all I was trying to do was ask those people to post up the many letters of support here instead of sending them to the owners. So I looked trough my forum till 2:30 AM DRINKING COKE finding posts and I asked these people to help. Some copied a private email and posted it here.

No matter what ten people say good about me it only takes the same three people to redundantly post just the opposite and it will nullify the positive posts. So you normally you do not post in my threads. Any conversation we had was years ago and if I was short with you. it was not my intention.

Charlie we have grown a lot sense then, we want to help every customer it has been proven I can not do it alone, so we are hiring a sales manager to help with tracking and placing orders, these are some of the small things I can do to help to help, he will also respond to all emails, our goal is to take what each of you are saying set down and make this work better, that is all I can do, I wish only the best for you and thanks again for bringing this to my attention. Now I think I have done as much as I can for the time being I hope every one has a good Holliday.

Dennis

bugsys03
12-10-2008, 08:12 AM
Im starting to become depressed with all the Drama going on on this site.

Dont sweat it. It has been going on since the first mod was done to the MM about 5 years ago. It wont change until all the MM's are in the boneyard.

Joe Walsh
12-10-2008, 08:30 AM
Dont sweat it. It has been going on since the first mod was done to the MM about 5 years ago. It wont change until all the MM's are in the boneyard.

:eek:

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!

BTW: MY Marauder will never go to a junkyard...I am going to be buried in it!...;)

With my embalmed right foot pinning the gas pedal at WOT!

Meteorite
12-10-2008, 08:36 AM

:eek:

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!

BTW: MY Marauder will never go to a junkyard...I am going to be buried in it!...;)

With my embalmed right foot pinning the gas pedal at WOT!

Aren't you making his point here? Where would you be buried ... if not in a boneyard?

Vortech347
12-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Before you say something bad about him did you...even purchase a part from him and have a problem yourself?

My god this Dennis drama is freaking weak. Dennis made that PM because he KNOWS he's done good in the community and needs some positive feedback since the new "fad" is to rip his head off and bash his lively hood. The man has people bring their cars to him from states away. I have a problem going to my local mustang tuner and he's 30 minutes away. Come on...he's gotta be doing good.

As for "issues" that have come up they are between Dennis and them. There are some people that hear what they want and are just inable to be satisfied even if you came to their house, mowed their lawn, and walked their dog.

If personally you've never had a bad transaction with DR you should keep your mouth shut and stop being a cheerleader for something that dosn't effect you. Everyone is so quick to jump on the "ass wagon" on the internet because that person is not in front of you.

So much time and energy is being wasted on this. Have a problem with him because your internet friend 1200 miles away says so? Then just don't use his services and move on. If you don't have anything nice to say and don't have a transaction with him why in gods name does your opinion even matter?!

In before the lock!

P.S. Mods/admins, by locking every one of these threads that keeps coming up is only a "perk to try and start a new one" LET IT GO and let the children get it out of their systems.

ImpalaSlayer
12-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Charlie I never meant any thing of a personal attack to-wards you, you and I have never been friends, so why do you post in my forum, no matter what I say to you will ever change your mind to wards me,

I never suspected a private email would be posted on a web site, Now we all know different, all I was trying to do was ask those people to post up the many letters of support here instead of sending them to the owners. So I looked trough my forum till 2:30 AM DRINKING COKE finding posts and I asked these people to help. Some copied a private email and posted it here.

No matter what ten people say good about me it only takes the same three people to redundantly post just the opposite and it will nullify the positive posts. So you normally you do not post in my threads. Any conversation we had was years ago and if I was short with you. it was not my intention.

Charlie we have grown a lot sense then, we want to help every customer it has been proven I can not do it alone, so we are hiring a sales manager to help with tracking and placing orders, these are some of the small things I can do to help to help, he will also respond to all emails, our goal is to take what each of you are saying set down and make this work better, that is all I can do, I wish only the best for you and thanks again for bringing this to my attention. Now I think I have done as much as I can for the time being I hope every one has a good Holliday.

Dennis

Dennis, i sure hope your not refuring to me as one of the THREE. i was a customer of yours and all i did was post up EXACTLY what happened. all truth no lies.

rayjay
12-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Hmmm, not locked yet? Once again Zack is banned :rolleyes: Starting to look like there is nowhere on the WWW for the average MM owner to go...

As I said on another post, I've had good and bad service from DR. I was told he had the lowest price possible for product X and then found it from another vendor $100 cheaper and with free shipping. I say let your wallet do the voting...

Dj1
12-10-2008, 10:13 AM
:popcorn::popcorn:

Vortech347
12-10-2008, 10:40 AM
There are plenty of places for the "average" MM owner to go.

There's just not alot of places for whiners/drama queens.

2ndMDRebel
12-10-2008, 10:55 AM
Check your chin there pal, I think you dribbled a little...

Dr Caleb
12-10-2008, 11:22 AM
:popcorn::popcorn:

It's like a train wreck, isn't it? You don't want to look, but some part of my psyche is forcing me to.

Hack Goby
12-10-2008, 11:40 AM
There are plenty of places for the "average" MM owner to go.

Well lets see.I'm permanently banned from MCM and and if it wasn`t for my friends here I would be gone also.At least they still like me at the Impala site.;)

junior
12-10-2008, 12:08 PM
If I remember right you were banned for calling the owners/mods profanities. What do you think they were going to do...buy you a beer? I think you are the only one ever to get permanently banned also. :bigcry:

bugsys03
12-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Well lets see.I'm permanently banned from MCM

I thought they didnt ban or censor anybody there. Thats why they left here and started their own site.

chader
12-10-2008, 12:30 PM
If I remember right you were banned for calling the owners/mods profanities. What do you think they were going to do...buy you a beer? I think you are the only one ever to get permanently banned also. :bigcry:

That has got to say something

LordVader
12-10-2008, 12:36 PM
This is why I've been staying under the radar man, what a mess

^^^^+1 http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff173/ShadowfaxSTF/In-Before-the-Lock.gif

TAKEDOWN
12-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Problems like this cannot be swept underneath the rug with hope it all goes away!

Eric-Blk2004
12-10-2008, 01:31 PM
This has been the most entertaining week of work ever.

Hack Goby
12-10-2008, 01:37 PM
If I remember right you were banned for calling the owners/mods profanities. What do you think they were going to do...buy you a beer? I think you are the only one ever to get permanently banned also. :bigcry:Well you don`t know anything but what they tell you.Anyone here who knows me know Im not that kind of person.Im not going to derail this wonderfull thread and go into it.

CBT
12-10-2008, 01:38 PM
LOL! These "In Before The Lock" pictures are freakin hysterical!! I never even heard of this 'in before the lock' stuff until YESTERDAY! Man, I'm tempted to post some crazy **** just to see MORE!

junior
12-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Well you don`t know anything but what they tell you.Anyone here who knows me know Im not that kind of person.Im not going to derail this wonderfull thread and go into it.

I saw your post dude. Unless they are prone to impersonating and you are halucinating. I've seen your posts for years.:censor:

Here ya go
"Mike,I know what I meant so go **** yourself and the rest of the admin.Jerry and I were close but I guess thats done with.Geez...."

Motorhead350
12-10-2008, 02:00 PM
If you want a blower fast, (for business transactions) Procharger/F.I.T. will have one for you with two weeks notice. Worked for me. Just passing on the info for my past service experiences. The blower is fast too!

Vortech347
12-10-2008, 02:07 PM
SVTperformance.com has a Marauder section.

TAKEDOWN
12-10-2008, 02:14 PM
SVTperformance.com has a Marauder section.

I was having a problem looking for the Marauder stuff, could you lead me in the right direction?

Vortech347
12-10-2008, 02:18 PM
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/marauder-186/

Hack Goby
12-10-2008, 02:31 PM
I saw your post dude. Unless they are prone to impersonating and you are halucinating. I've seen your posts for years.:censor:

Here ya go
"Mike,I know what I meant so go **** yourself and the rest of the admin.Jerry and I were close but I guess that's done with.Geez...."Wow I'm impressed that you still know and have saved every little thing about me.All this was said during a heated argument about the heavyweight shoot out and what I thought about the way people acted.People who wern`t even there were passing judgement on me and I'm suppose to take that?Bottom line it`s just because I moderate the tiny little Michigan forum here it burns there butts.Not everyone in Michigan wants to be in there forums.I have no ill feelings towards any of the Admin over there.I was an original founding member and we had disagreements before but I think it`s silly not to let me back in.

CRUZTAKER
12-10-2008, 02:31 PM
I saw your post dude. .....
Here ya go
"Mike,I know what I meant so go **** yourself and the rest of the admin.Jerry and I were close but I guess thats done with.Geez...."

Uhh...that's quite acceptable over there.

Besides...WTF does that have to do with this topic?

http://static.flickr.com/34/65401864_285bbddc2d.jpg

DEFYANT
12-10-2008, 03:34 PM
Before you say something bad about him did you...even purchase a part from him and have a problem yourself?

In fact I did. I've made several. The problems I had pale in comparison though. I accepted the risk and should have known better.

My god this Dennis drama is freaking weak. Dennis made that PM because he KNOWS he's done good in the community and needs some positive feedback since the new "fad" is to rip his head off and bash his lively hood. The man has people bring their cars to him from states away. I have a problem going to my local mustang tuner and he's 30 minutes away. Come on...he's gotta be doing good.

This is not drama, it is customer feedback. What is done with it is up to the reader. Weather the reader is a customer or Dennis. Driving across state lines means nothing. And because others do, does not mean "he's gotta be good" There is no doubt Dennis has a good grip on what makes these cars run - and in some cases, run good. The issue is what happens when there is a problem.

You are correct. The problem IS between customer and merchant. But isnt it fair that if I find out about the service of a vendor here, that I report back on the service - good or bad? Of course, you should attempt to resolve the issue in a reasonable amount of time before posting negative experiances.

As for "issues" that have come up they are between Dennis and them. There are some people that hear what they want and are just inable to be satisfied even if you came to their house, mowed their lawn, and walked their dog.

True. There are a few people out there. But not the majority. If I pay, I expect my part inside of 7 to 10 days. When it gets here, I expect it to be in good condition and complete with all necessary parts. If not, I expect the vendor to bust is azz to make it right - period. I do not want excuses and blame elsewhere. If I gave you my money and the transaction is screwed up, it's your fault - make it right.

If personally you've never had a bad transaction with DR you should keep your mouth shut and stop being a cheerleader for something that dosn't effect you. Everyone is so quick to jump on the "ass wagon" on the internet because that person is not in front of you.

Well, I've been called alot of things. A "cheerleader"? Never. I wasn't quick to "jump on the ass wagon". I was notified days ago of the PM or email Dennis sent out. I was not public, so my intention was to dismiss it as "who really gives a frack anyway". But became public.

So much time and energy is being wasted on this. Have a problem with him because your internet friend 1200 miles away says so? Then just don't use his services and move on. If you don't have anything nice to say and don't have a transaction with him why in gods name does your opinion even matter?!

In before the lock!

When did all this "In before the lock" crap start?

P.S. Mods/admins, by locking every one of these threads that keeps coming up is only a "perk to try and start a new one" LET IT GO and let the children get it out of their systems.

Agreed.

I hope that answers your questions.

Seneca
12-10-2008, 03:35 PM
If you want a blower fast, (for business transactions) Procharger/F.I.T. will have one for you with two weeks notice. Worked for me. Just passing on the info for my past service experiences. The blower is fast too!
See I had a bad experience, Thru FIT. I'm not even going to get into that, It's over it's done with, They're no longer a vendor here. I learned my lesson. Seneca

teamrope
12-10-2008, 03:36 PM
All I've got to say is.....

http://home.comcast.net/~teamrope/pics/OTHM.jpg

CBT
12-10-2008, 04:03 PM
LOL! Gawd...okay, I'm stealing this picture.

Blackened300a
12-10-2008, 04:04 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

offroadkarter
12-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Oh boy! Funny picture thread!?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e185/offroadkarter/windows%20error%20message/0357701b.png
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e185/offroadkarter/windows%20error%20message/42ee3669.png
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e185/offroadkarter/windows%20error%20message/788491ec.png

ctrlraven
12-10-2008, 04:20 PM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e185/offroadkarter/windows%20error%20message/788491ec.png

ROFL!!!!

I bet that is what my computer was saying all that time lol.

Vortech347
12-10-2008, 07:27 PM
So Dennis has screwed over the 50 members that keep posting saying he's the anti-christ?

imorb1994
12-10-2008, 07:37 PM
I had good 1 transaction with him and several bad(no return calls, no tracking #'s that were promised, No customer service) not as bad as some but i still have a legitmate complaint towards the buisness
I don't see where he is the anti christ in any of the post just a bad buisnessman and to be honest a poor loser

PS: to the ones that thought i was just one to "stir the pot" I wasn't

ImpalaSlayer
12-10-2008, 07:39 PM

:laugh: hahahahahaha :rofl: :lol:

hot-rauder
12-10-2008, 08:02 PM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e185/offroadkarter/windows%20error%20message/0357701b.png
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e185/offroadkarter/windows%20error%20message/42ee3669.png

OMG Ryan you take the cake for the most hilarious pics yet.

Love them.

Oh on a side note, i see my new Avatar I made is becoming popular.... :D:censor:

Vortech347
12-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Putting your avatar as someone elses. That is a fine definition of "cheerleading"

hot-rauder
12-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Putting your avatar as someone elses. That is a fine definition of "cheerleading"

sign me up for cheerleading.

Since when the hell did supporting a friend become a bad thing. I mad the avatar AFTER Steve called me and asked to speak on his behalf i one of these threads.

Call it what you want

DEFYANT
12-10-2008, 08:46 PM

That is some funny shyt right there!

Richy04
12-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Am I in before the lock???

OneBADLsE
12-10-2008, 09:01 PM

Bastard. Stole my line. :lol:

I know you were DYING to use these ERROR BOXES for a while!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OneBADLsE
12-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Oh yeah - and ibtl!!!!!!!!

Raudermaster
12-10-2008, 10:01 PM
I purchased a NOIC kit #5, my experience with Dennis was neutral. Numerous phone calls, I had to wait quite a while for my whole kit, which I really didn't get a "full" kit as I had to go get some parts myself. You would think by the 5th kit he'd have a parts list? Then when I started it the first time, the tune was for an N/A Marauder....I had to call him and he did a tune up for me right there thankfully or I would have had to tow it to my dyno guy. He couldn't believe he got me to 445rwhp. :lol:

marauder307
12-10-2008, 10:47 PM
TrippleTransAm's profile (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?u=591)
He was one of the old timers.... Hasn't been here since Sept of 2007.

Actually, it's TripleTransAm. He's over at the Dodge Charger Forums now...got a Tor-Red Daytona a few years back, and seems very happy with it.

crabby125
12-10-2008, 10:57 PM
I bring nothing to this table.

Well except this awesome treat that is full of win. http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7107/ratemycheesefilledbacondb9.jpg

offroadkarter
12-10-2008, 11:01 PM
dude i am so making that the next time we have to go to englishtown by 8am

OneBADLsE
12-10-2008, 11:12 PM
I think i just died of a heart attack

offroadking208
12-10-2008, 11:14 PM
I bring nothing to this table.

Well except this awesome treat that is full of win. http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7107/ratemycheesefilledbacondb9.jpg
Haha, i can feel my arteries clogging just reading about this. hahaha

OneBADLsE
12-10-2008, 11:17 PM
2300 views in 2 days!!! WOOOO!!!

crabby125
12-10-2008, 11:20 PM
It will be more due to my seal of awesomeness

OneBADLsE
12-10-2008, 11:23 PM
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/17/l_3b441dc56b7e4f97a9adfa46c632 e6a0.png (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.edit AlbumPhoto&albumID=1252263&imageID=1418263)

Motorhead350
12-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Step seven is what my arteries probably look like.

teamrope
12-10-2008, 11:50 PM
Actually, it's TripleTransAm. He's over at the Dodge Charger Forums now...got a Tor-Red Daytona a few years back, and seems very happy with it.

That's good to hear. I could be wrong but I seem to remember him having issues with not just one, but two Marauders.

vonirkinshtine
12-11-2008, 07:23 AM
Bacon weave FTW!!!11!!!111! Ryan, your posts are always classic too!

But Damn! Grown men, *****ing about *****ing! If someone was wronged, they have every right to voice their concerns. Dennis, I have not worked with you, but I know you bring a welth of knowledge to the Panther table, and for that, you're ok in my book.

I hope this doesn't tear this community apart. I really feel welcome here at MMN and I like the atmosphere. The Carolina Marauders are great guys, and I hope to meet many more of you one day.

Vortech347
12-11-2008, 11:08 AM
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/17/l_3b441dc56b7e4f97a9adfa46c632 e6a0.png (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.edit AlbumPhoto&albumID=1252263&imageID=1418263)

So have you directly had a problem with DR's service? Just curious.

OneBADLsE
12-11-2008, 01:10 PM
So have you directly had a problem with DR's service? Just curious.

I just find'em, save'em and post'em.

Dont hate the poster, hate the creator. ;)

Paul
12-11-2008, 06:28 PM
I purchased a NOIC kit #5, my experience with Dennis was neutral. Numerous phone calls, I had to wait quite a while for my whole kit, which I really didn't get a "full" kit as I had to go get some parts myself. You would think by the 5th kit he'd have a parts list? Then when I started it the first time, the tune was for an N/A Marauder....I had to call him and he did a tune up for me right there thankfully or I would have had to tow it to my dyno guy. He couldn't believe he got me to 445rwhp. :lol:

My experience was exactly the same, from A to Z. Once past the delivery though, the car runs great and is a lot of fun to drive. I have Zack's tranny tune blended in by VMP's engine tuner. I suppose the lack of the intercooler allows more boost psi, hence more HP.

Peter
12-11-2008, 07:10 PM
That's good to hear. I could be wrong but I seem to remember him having issues with not just one, but two Marauders.

He had quality issues on both Marauders...

http://tripletransam.com/mm/mm_2006b.html
http://tripletransam.com/mm/mm_2006c.html

MaLo03
12-11-2008, 07:17 PM
THIS SITE HAS TURNED INTO A SOAP OPERA.........WHAT HAPPENED??????
Op'era, n."Drama in which Chaos is the essential factor."
Cha'os,n. "Utter disorder"

Vortech347
12-11-2008, 07:30 PM
I just find'em, save'em and post'em.

Dont hate the poster, hate the creator. ;)

Thought so...

OneBADLsE
12-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Thought so...

What the hell is that supposed to mean???? :rolleyes:

And secondly, im not stupid enough to give my money away to anyone remotely related to shady business practices. Besides, a number of friends have been taken for a ride - I WILL NOT MENTION THEIR NAMES.

Last i checked, he nor any other vendor has paid your bills lately. So please, refrain from sarcasm.

2,4shofast
12-11-2008, 08:27 PM

And secondly, im not stupid enough to give my money away to anyone remotely related to shady business practices. Besides, a number of friends have been taken for a ride - I WILL NOT MENTION THEIR NAMES.

Last i checked, he nor any other vendor has paid your bills lately. So please, refrain from sarcasm.

Your too much:shake:

OneBADLsE
12-11-2008, 08:28 PM

Thats nuts....I saved both links. :(

chader
12-11-2008, 08:39 PM

wow!!!Where did he live? I have never seen a car look that corroded?

sd8683
12-11-2008, 08:46 PM

+++++++1 That poor guy didn't have any luck at all!!!:eek:

Vortech347
12-11-2008, 09:19 PM

Sarcasm is much better than slandering someone you havn't even done business with.

Raudermaster
12-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Are you a gopher too now? Face it, people have had bad experiences with him plain and simple. It's not rocket science.

Raudermaster
12-11-2008, 09:27 PM
My experience was exactly the same, from A to Z. Once past the delivery though, the car runs great and is a lot of fun to drive. I have Zack's tranny tune blended in to VMP's engine tune. I suppose the lack of the intercooler allows more boost psi, hence more HP.

I disagree with the IC, it allllllll depends on the tuner. I was making 445 with the same setup you have and mine gave me 0 problems. Drove like a ***** ape too. Adam can vouge for that.

Vortech347
12-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Are you a gopher too now? Face it, people have had bad experiences with him plain and simple. It's not rocket science.

Thats fine but let thoes people speak their cases. In my business I've had people go run there mouth from a simple mistake or mis-understanding and make it seem like I took a blow torch to their cat because they simply didn't even give me the chance to answer a question.

I just don't believe in slandering another person's business/livelyhood unless its directly involved myself. I just like to sleep at night..I dunno? Would you want people saying bad things about your business that have never even delt with you?

If you think that you need to ramble about how bad a person or business is and you've never done business with them you should put one of these in your mouth and just be a grown up and buy somewhere else, not just say how horrible they are.
http://i11.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/20/8e/8921_1.JPG

sd8683
12-11-2008, 09:46 PM
I disagree with the IC, it allllllll depends on the tuner. I was making 445 with the same setup you have and mine gave me 0 problems. Drove like a ***** ape too. Adam can vouge for that.
Yes Adam.... PLEASE vouge
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d95/Yena726/Picture073.jpg
Sorry jarod..... had to do it lol

Vortech347
12-11-2008, 09:51 PM
The one on the left is a hottie! :marauder:

teamrope
12-11-2008, 09:58 PM

Canada. Can't remember which province or city..

Bigdogjim
12-11-2008, 10:00 PM

Montreal Canada.....

Not did live still does :)

Vortech347
12-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Holy crap, his rear brakes looked like baked cake. He must of gotten 2 monday/hangover day cars. Good lord. My MM's have both been mechanicly reliable as can be! I only spent maybe 150$ on my last one for non-mod/regular care.

teamrope
12-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Holy crap, his rear brakes looked like baked cake. He must of gotten 2 monday/hangover day cars. Good lord. My MM's have both been mechanicly reliable as can be! I only spent maybe 150$ on my last one for non-mod/regular care.

I think he got the two worst cars off the line. Tops BigDogJim's paint by a long shot.

Bigdogjim
12-11-2008, 10:42 PM
Yeah other than paint my car been a blast

teamrope
12-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Yeah other than paint my car been a blast

How about the OTHER car? :D

Bigdogjim
12-11-2008, 10:46 PM
How about the OTHER car? :D

Your right nothing tops a good smart car!

teamrope
12-11-2008, 11:40 PM
Your right nothing tops a good smart car!

:D :lol: :D

Bigdogjim
12-12-2008, 12:00 AM
BJ I wonder if that got out of selling them after crossing out path on Woodward that year?

If he stayed in it he could be doing well today?

Still that a funny run in...:rofl:

teamrope
12-12-2008, 12:18 AM
BJ I wonder if that got out of selling them after crossing out path on Woodward that year?

If he stayed in it he could be doing well today?

Still that a funny run in...:rofl:

I wonder if he has recieved the rest of the car, or is he still paying on it. :lol:

Vortech347
12-12-2008, 12:46 AM
My paint on the first MM was crap too. Thats why I now have another. Other than that my other MM was awesome. I sometimes miss the black, I can't lie...

Dr Caleb
12-12-2008, 10:43 AM

/Steve had nothing but bad luck with his machines. I like this quote from his site:

"I walked away from all this having learned a few hard lessons. My ownership of the Marauders exposed me to the absolute worst I'd seen in human nature. From the ridiculous antics of the online enthusiasts to the corrupt behaviour at the dealership level, to the absolute incompetence of Ford on the whole. I could go as far as to claim that these cars were possessed by demons, but that would be some sort of crazy talk... wouldn't it?

It's over.... It's finally over..... "

TiTo35
12-12-2008, 11:58 AM
SO who bought his car???

Are they a member here?

Dr Caleb
12-12-2008, 03:02 PM
:dunno:

On ether.

ParkRanger
12-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Drove like a ***** ape too.

Dude - that ***** is too funny. :lol:

Ms. Denmark
12-12-2008, 06:15 PM
My paint on the first MM was crap too. Thats why I now have another. Other than that my other MM was awesome. I sometimes miss the black, I can't lie... :eek: TRAITOR!!!! :eek:

Blackmobile
12-12-2008, 06:33 PM
So how far off topic can this thread go? :hijack:

:xtree: :wreath: :wreath2:

offroadking208
12-12-2008, 06:35 PM

Alright. So it may be a LITTLE off topic. It's still entertaining, lol. This has been the most entertaining week on this site i think ive ever seen :D

Ms. Denmark
12-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Anything to stop beating this horse. Trust me, Trigger is dead! Moving on....:sleepy:

Soooo, how about that collapse of the Big 3 bailout scheme ........;)

teamrope
12-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Got Buttermilk?

MarauderMark
12-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Heh Heh. Waste your breath and get deleted thats all that happen:uzi:

ctrlraven
12-12-2008, 08:17 PM
The mods don't care that this is off-topic now cause that's the whole plan since it's moved from DR forum to the Lounge section now.

Carry on with the off-topic stuff.

SC Cheesehead
12-13-2008, 07:30 AM

Uhhh, did you know that rats can't vomit?

Blk Mamba
12-13-2008, 07:39 AM
I would prefer to pay for use rather than to return to find my posts deleted, if anyone wants me to not post in your thread, tell me in advance, and I'll be sure not to post. This ***** is childish, I don't like what you say, so I'll get rid of your post, that doesn't change the facts, it just hides the truth. Why can an opinion be deleted? BS!!!!!!

Blackmobile
12-13-2008, 09:17 AM
I would prefer to pay for use rather than to return to find my posts deleted, if anyone wants me to not post in your thread, tell me in advance, and I'll be sure not to post. This ***** is childish, I don't like what you say, so I'll get rid of your post, that doesn't change the facts, it just hides the truth. Why can an opinion be deleted? BS!!!!!!

What in the world does that have to do with rats vomiting, come on, stay on topic.

Smokie
12-13-2008, 09:25 AM
The original intent of this thread was Charlie wanting to know why Dennis used his name in a private e-mail that became public. Charlie asked and Dennis replied... yet it continues.

This once great Marauder forum is going thru some difficult times mainly because at times it has dealt with disagreements in draconian ways, huge mistake.

Lifetime bannings have taken place here for reasons that do not merit such extreme response. Personal likes and dislikes have entered way too much in the decision making process, moderating should be swift in cases of profanity or obvious unacceptable material such as pornography or attacks that are based on race, religious beliefs, national origin or sexual orientation.

Information about actual, factual experiences that any member experiences with a vendor or service provider are legitimate subjects of civil discussions. There should be a forum here dedicated to exactly that subject where members can freely and in a civil and factual matter rate or comment on their experiences with ANY vendor and not be subject to censorship unless it violates the exclusions I mentioned above.

Furthermore I suggest to the ownership here that they form an arbitration commitee of volunteers that will in PRIVATE help to resolve problems between a member and a vendor or service provider, obviously a vendor CANNOT be a member of this group.

I suggest that ALL bannings end as of NOW and allow everyone a clean slate. The rift between MM.net & MCM.com should come to an end and we ALL should resume to enjoy our cars, both forums and our lives. It is time to grow up behave decently and if neccessary forgive (I know, nobody forgets).

This is not to say there should not be deletions of improper material, libel is not to be tolerated also, making entire threads dissappear because you disagree with it is not ok, closing a stupid thread that leads to no good is OK. Javier.

Yes, I am very much aware that nobody asked for my opinion and perhaps nobody cares about what I think, but I really use to like it here, felt like home...not so much anymore.

nomad
12-13-2008, 09:30 AM
Re: Javier's post
WOW! A sane, rational, level-headed response.
FINALLY!
TYVM

Blackmobile
12-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Yes, I am very much aware that nobody asked for my opinion and perhaps nobody cares about what I think, but I really use to like it here, felt like home...not so much anymore.

Javier,
Your posts are always welcome and appriciated. Keep on doing what you do. :2thumbs:

Ms. Denmark
12-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Bravo! Well said.

DEFYANT
12-13-2008, 09:44 AM
The original intent of this thread was Charlie wanting to know why Dennis used his name in a private e-mail that became public. Charlie asked and Dennis replied... yet it continues.

This once great Marauder forum is going thru some difficult times mainly because at times it has dealt with disagreements in draconian ways, huge mistake.

Lifetime bannings have taken place here for reasons that do not merit such extreme response. Personal likes and dislikes have entered way too much in the decision making process, moderating should be swift in cases of profanity or obvious unacceptable material such as pornography or attacks that are based on race, religious beliefs, national origin or sexual orientation.

Information about actual, factual experiences that any member experiences with a vendor or service provider are legitimate subjects of civil discussions. There should be a forum here dedicated to exactly that subject where members can freely and in a civil and factual matter rate or comment on their experiences with ANY vendor and not be subject to censorship unless it violates the exclusions I mentioned above.

Furthermore I suggest to the ownership here that they form an arbitration commitee of volunteers that will in PRIVATE help to resolve problems between a member and a vendor or service provider, obviously a vendor CANNOT be a member of this group.

I suggest that ALL bannings end as of NOW and allow everyone a clean slate. The rift between MM.net & MCM.com should come to an end and we ALL should resume to enjoy our cars, both forums and our lives. It is time to grow up behave decently and if neccessary forgive (I know, nobody forgets).

This is not to say there should not be deletions of improper material, libel is not to be tolerated also, making entire threads dissappear because you disagree with it is not ok, closing a stupid thread that leads to no good is OK. Javier.

My feelings exactly.

knine
12-13-2008, 09:46 AM
Anything to stop beating this horse. Trust me, Trigger is dead!
:deadhorse:

There, all better. Thanks Bunny !!

justbob
12-13-2008, 09:47 AM
Sounds good to me.

Bradley G
12-13-2008, 09:50 AM
WoW! Javier Well Spoken! :bows:

Ms. Denmark
12-13-2008, 10:22 AM
:deadhorse:

There, all better. Thanks Bunny !! Thanks :dogrun: and :bunny2: LOL :D

Hotrauder
12-13-2008, 11:03 AM
Thank you, Javier, as always the voice of reason and right on the money. We miss hearing from you, my friend. It seems that lately pretty much it is only when the bloom is off the rose. I would happily finance the campaign to elect you the Arbitration Czar. You are concise, practical and always spot on without an axe to grind. You are one of the few who has stayed above the frey, objective and thoughtful since day one. It is interesting that many who now have joined one side or the other in the ongoing drama were not even here when this all started and still have no idea what the underlying problems are and why changes have to be made. Thanks again. Dennis

Pops
12-13-2008, 11:12 AM

Well said but this has been asked for before. I do not see it happening as the owners here do not see the light at the end of the tunnel in this statement. My respect for you continues after reading this. It will take more drastic measures that will be very ugly. They must stop protecting the ones that cause the problems.

Hotrauder
12-13-2008, 11:27 AM
And well said on your part, John. Unfortunately I am afraid that you too are right, but I still hold hope. There are some very good people in a position to make the changes that are so obviously needed. Dennis

Glenn
12-13-2008, 05:36 PM
I read all of these posts in amazement especially the comments on censorship, banning, closed threads, slamming the site administration, etc. This may be slightly off the original topic, but all I can say is that some control and monitoring is needed on any web site or things will go way out of control. Remember "Dark MM site" that was tried. People should not be allowed to take cheap shoots at others or defame them. Some control is necessary. (If you want to really complain wait until after January 20 and you will become exhausted complaining.)

If people think this site is too controlled take a look at CV.net. A 100% car thread on "Cost of Performance vs Results" with 122 posts and going strong, no abusive language, no profanity, on track posts and CLOSED by the monitrator because he got "bored" with it. You know, we all have it pretty good here and all we can do is complain.

Let's not kill a good thing and let's handle our personal issues or disagreements with each other in private including issues with vendors. In regards to DR, I had some issues with a damaged order I received. Guess what, I called him and he immediately replace it with 100% parts. Did I take my issue to the site, no, I handled it personally with him.

Glenn :burnout:

Hotrauder
12-13-2008, 07:03 PM
I read all of these posts in amazement especially the comments on censorship, banning, closed threads, slamming the site administration, etc. This may be slightly off the original topic, but all I can say is that some control and monitoring is needed on any web site or things will go way out of control. Remember "Dark MM site" that was tried. People should not be allowed to take cheap shoots at others or defame them. Some control is necessary. (If you want to really complain wait until after January 20 and you will become exhausted complaining.)

If people think this site is too controlled take a look at CV.net. A 100% car thread on "Cost of Performance vs Results" with 122 posts and going strong, no abusive language, no profanity, on track posts and CLOSED by the monitrator because he got "bored" with it. You know, we all have it pretty good here and all we can do is complain.

Let's not kill a good thing and let's handle our personal issues or disagreements with each other in private including issues with vendors. In regards to DR, I had some issues with a damaged order I received. Guess what, I called him and he immediately replace it with 100% parts. Did I take my issue to the site, no, I handled it personally with him.

Glenn :burnout:

Just exactly right...you had a problem, made a call and it was fixed..perfect. We expect that to be the case, every time and it is with 99.9% of the vendors we deal with. Now, say you had a problem and you were lied to by the vendor, even once, not to mention multiple times wouldn't you think that discussion of that situation was warrented? I do and so do others. Glenn, you are a friend that I respect but we have numerous vendors here, and have problems with how many? It is long overdue for some honesty and accountability here as these are not cheap shots and deformation but a cry for open honest discussion. I am at a loss why this is so foreign to some. :confused: Dennis

DEFYANT
12-13-2008, 10:32 PM
They heard us. Kudos.

There is now a Vendor Review forum.

IMO, this thread has run its course. We all "get it" with our own spin on "it". Anyone who needs to gripe , complement or suck up, now has a forum to do it in.