PDA

View Full Version : Just a tip...

Vortech347
12-14-2008, 04:06 PM
The more admins/mods lock threads and edit them. The more drama that will be caused. Let it play out and it'll go away... Or just keep pissing people off... :flamer:

I think its kinda funny personally but I'm sure others are getting quite upset and will likely leave and not come back. If you're going for a "drama purge" you're doing a good job. :censor:

CBT
12-14-2008, 06:23 PM
In before the ban!

Vortech347
12-14-2008, 06:30 PM
I guess we'll see. I hope I dont' get banned for wanting to see an improvement.

CBT
12-14-2008, 06:52 PM
Nah, I don't think so, that's why I put the stupid reply. I'll admit, I went 'over there' the other day and signed up. It's allright I guess, lot of the same info, just different cars and people. And more cursing. Oh and Jerry Barnes yelled at me and told me to go away after my very first post, lmao! Mistaken identity I guess, he apologized.

CRUZTAKER
12-14-2008, 06:58 PM
I hope I dont' get banned for wanting to see an improvement.

Thread titles that include dissecting and muffs in the same sentence definately aren't taking you down the right road.:P:D;)

justbob
12-14-2008, 07:41 PM
Nah, I don't think so, that's why I put the stupid reply. I'll admit, I went 'over there' the other day and signed up. It's allright I guess, lot of the same info, just different cars and people. And more cursing. Oh and Jerry Barnes yelled at me and told me to go away after my very first post, lmao! Mistaken identity I guess, he apologized.

You actually thought Jerry was talking to you? LOL. No thats just the way he talks to Zack. Take a look around and you'll see plenty more.:beer:

Vortech347
12-14-2008, 09:11 PM
Thread titles that include dissecting and muffs in the same sentence definately aren't taking you down the right road.:P:D;)

Oh god. I didnt' even think of it like that....:eek: Thats pretty damn funny.

:D

Black_Noise
12-14-2008, 09:23 PM
i think its funny to see the "in before the lock" animated pics.

its also sad that the vendors cannot take the feedback they recieve so threads get locked and/or disappear.

It seems to me that if you do a good job, people will say so, if you screw over someone they will say so. its not right to ban them for saying so, or to close or delete their post sharing their experience.

Vortech347
12-14-2008, 09:25 PM
I saved that one from Star Trek NG of laforge going under that door. Its awesome.