PDA

View Full Version : Careful who you try and rob.

CBT
12-22-2008, 04:55 PM
This is a local story, off duty Johnny Law was washing his car (a NICE newer model black Corvette) and these clowns tried to roll him.

http://hamptonroads.com/2008/12/twin-brothers-accused-trying-rob-offduty-beach-officer

Bluerauder
12-22-2008, 05:17 PM
This is a local story, off duty Johnny Law was washing his car (a NICE newer model black Corvette) and these clowns tried to roll him.
Diante's face looks a little swollen. "Use of a firearm in the commission of a felony". I wonder how much that is worth? Welcome to Greensville, boys. :P Step outta line and that's a night in the box.

Two similar clowns stole a car and abducted a 60 year old woman in this area about 2 months ago. Drove her to an ATM and then to a convenience store. They wrecked the car eluding police, the woman dies in the wreck. One of the guys died in the hospital. The other/driver was in critical condition for awhile. Hope he gets the maximum sentence allowed. 2 times life oughta be about right.

jgc61sr2002
12-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Score one for the good guys.:D:D:up:

Mike Poore
12-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Yep, Charlie, I agree; it looks like thay off duty smoke beat the snot outta them two. It says they're twins. Might they have been identical twins before the altercation with the un-named officer? :D

Vortech347
12-22-2008, 06:04 PM
dumbasses...

CBT
12-22-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm sure they are just upstanding, innocent, church going, decent young men who were mistakenly beaten and shot at by the corrupt cop. ;)
Their lawyers are probably gonna sue the policeman for stealing the gun from them, then using unnecessary force on them since, after all, they were unarmed.

offroadkarter
12-22-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm sure they are just upstanding, innocent, church going, decent young men who were mistakenly beaten and shot at by the corrupt cop. ;)
Their lawyers are probably gonna sue the policeman for stealing the gun from them, then using unnecessary force on them since, after all, they were unarmed.

Exactly, He was a racist by fighting 2 young people that were of a minority, and used excessive force :rolleyes:

Kudos to the officer

03blackvegas
12-22-2008, 06:50 PM
Huh, looky there, imagine that.

AConvertedChevy
12-22-2008, 07:01 PM
wow bet they felt dumb!!
my brother and i got robbed in our old 95 Roadmaster in traffic in Philly
guy came up while we were stuck and had a sawed off under his trench coat n tapped on the half opened window
bro handed him the 10 bucks he keeps under his vanity mirrors and he walked away
it was rly scary

Spectragod
12-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Exactly, He was a racist by fighting 2 young people that were of a minority, and used excessive force :rolleyes:

Kudos to the officer

Your just saying that...... cause the cop was white. :D

TAKEDOWN
12-22-2008, 09:21 PM
Imagine how many more people they robbed before this situation... OUT-f***ing-STANDING!

Windsor58
12-22-2008, 10:30 PM
Good story with a great ending.

Too bad the officer missed, though.

marauder307
12-22-2008, 10:54 PM
Did this jump out at anybody else?

The officer, whom police aren’t naming, wrestled a gun from one of the brothers and fired a shot, which didn’t hit anyone.

And then the last sentence...

Bernstein wouldn’t say if the officer was armed.

Am I missing something? That first part doesn't allege the officer fired the shot, doesn't say the officer possibly fired a shot...it says he fired a shot. Definitely. Now, I don't have any objections---quite frankly, I think after he got done firing he should'a sawed their heads off and used 'em for a hood ornament. But the reporters could'a showed some spine in their reporting...