PDA

View Full Version : Done the Master Bedroom paint now

DTRMiguel
12-27-2008, 09:05 AM
Ok so this morning i went over to finish up the final touches on the other side of the walls you cannot see. But i took these while we were doing it all. And the final was from this morning. Let me know how u like

We started with the tape and OMG was it a headache making sure everyline everywhere is a complete headache. But once that was done we started with a mojito muave color around the whole room u can see it on the other walls as well. Went on with the dark pink and burgundy. Next comes the light pink and last we hit it with a olive green. This is actually only one coat of paint because its Benjamin Moore it only requires one coat. Next to the Floors UGH.

Let me know what you guys think;)

Bluerauder
12-27-2008, 09:10 AM
Ok so this morning i went over to finish up the final touches on the other side of the walls you cannot see. But i took these while we were doing it all. And the final was from this morning. Let me know how u like

We started with the tape and OMG was it a headache making sure everyline everywhere is a complete headache. But once that was done we started with a mojito muave color around the whole room u can see it on the other walls as well. Went on with the dark pink and burgundy. Next comes the light pink and last we hit it with a olive green. This is actually only one coat of paint because its Benjamin Moore it only requires one coat. Next to the Floors UGH.

That's a real work of art, Mike. Nice color combination. However, it is gonna be a biatch to return to white if and when "she" decides to move on. I tried to get artistic many years ago with an orange and white kitchen. I'll never do that again.

Cheeseheadbob
12-27-2008, 09:24 AM
Ah, the '50's...:D
I tried to get artistic many years ago with an orange and white kitchen. I'll never do that again.

DTRMiguel
12-27-2008, 09:27 AM
Hey if she decides to change she is SOL lol just kidding i will take cars of her. Thanks to charlie

Bluerauder
12-27-2008, 09:33 AM
Ah, the '50's...:D
More like '79 but I get your drift. It did go nicely with the Harvest Gold appliances, though. :P

High-C
12-27-2008, 10:02 AM
Bow-Chicka-Bow-Mow... :pimp:

DTRMiguel
12-27-2008, 10:10 AM
Bow-Chicka-Bow-Mow... :pimp:

You have issues that need to be seen by a doctor! :lol:

Cheeseheadbob
12-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Just pulling your walker Charlie:geezer: I think we had the avacado motif myself with the matching avacado salt and pepper shakers, napkin holder, coffee mugs, drapes, carpet... etc.
More like '79 but I get your drift. It did go nicely with the Harvest Gold appliances, though. :P

Cheeseheadbob
12-27-2008, 10:34 AM
That is some very nice work! I am a stickler for attention to detail, and those corners are SHARP! Are you going to do matching floors?:D

Ms. Denmark
12-27-2008, 11:01 AM
You are an Artiste, Mike.:)

TAKEDOWN
12-27-2008, 11:57 AM
LOL! Makes me wanna take my clothes off!

Bluerauder
12-27-2008, 01:14 PM
LOL! Makes me wanna take my clothes off!
Didn't you say the same thing about the gray tile in the O'Hare Airport lobby recently? :rofl:

TiTo35
12-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Mike...umm...what will THAT room be used for???

It looks aight to me...the work is nice...but Im not feeling the colors.

Ms. Denmark
12-27-2008, 05:11 PM
Mike...umm...what will THAT room be used for???

It looks aight to me...the work is nice...but Im not feeling the colors. Yeah , doubt it's for sleeping!:cool:

ckadiddle
12-28-2008, 08:37 AM
Very nice work!

offroadkarter
12-28-2008, 08:40 AM
Looks like the 70's all over again.

If i were around in the 70's

SC Cheesehead
12-28-2008, 08:42 AM
Didn't you say the same thing about the gray tile in the O'Hare Airport lobby recently? :rofl:

So THAT was what the disturbance was all about!;)

Bluerauder
12-28-2008, 10:56 AM
So THAT was what the disturbance was all about!;)
It was just a big misunderstanding. The security guy said "You have to take your shoes off." ;) :rofl:

TAKEDOWN
12-28-2008, 11:34 AM

Shhhhh... Bluerauder, that's between you and me! :lol: