PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Shots on a Sunny Day in Dallas

dpotter
01-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Well, it was technically Frisco which is a suburb just North of Dallas. I met up with a few friends and made a few new friends today at a get together of local Cobra owners. My buddy Kevin/04Sleeper took a few pics (his car is the 2nd pic, Torch Red '04 Cobra, Whipple and TrueForge Chicane RS wheels + too many mods to list). Unfortunately I had already left when the pics were shot (I was past all the Cobras, nose-in intentionally in the next section of the lot).

NTX MM crew, the next time the Cobra guys have a GTG we should join, they'd dig us being there. They take tremendous pride in their Mustangs and appreciate Marauders.

Here's a link to the thread on SVTP; as I look back there were several cars that already left when these pics were taken. (2 reds and the Mystic at a minimum). Should have taken my camera...even one shot of the MM at the end of the line would have been cool.

Man, I really miss my Cobra especially on 80 degree days like today! BTW, here's the one I sold, :bigcry: now click the link below my pic....
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3117/2907660930_5919b33ac3_o.jpg

Click here for the GTG pics from today (now imagine 6-8 MM's in the next row....which is what we would have easily had on such a nice day here today):
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/557559-few-pics-todays-svtp-gtg-frisco-tx.html

:beer:

not5-0
01-03-2009, 07:02 PM
you're crazy for selling that car...She's a keeper.:drool:

ImpalaSlayer
01-03-2009, 07:28 PM
god i love your cobra. the paint looks AMAZING

CROWNMARAUDER
01-03-2009, 07:30 PM
I have owned 10 mustangs & the yellow 98 cobra in the pictures brings back memories of my 98 yellow cobra convertible I had back in 2001. I wish I still had that car. I also had a white 98 cobra convertible. Your cobra was a beautiful car!

dpotter
01-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Guys, trust me, I know I am an IDIOT for selling her but it was the right thing to do at the time ( at least I keep telling myself that). The finish is better than pics show, she was smoother than a baby's butt, ooooh I miss her so much. Uh, you should have seen the 2004 Mystichrome I owned...

EDIT: I know I will have another Stang, time will tell as to how many and what variety...a few of you already know I want another Notch....and by now you know I want another Terminator. What you may not know is I am already considering a Termi swap for my DBP which would be a step in the right direction for a Whipped MM! You got it, a forged/whining 550 RWTQ DBP.