PDA

View Full Version : I was thrown out of a bar for the first time, guess why

Motorhead350
01-14-2009, 08:45 PM
As most of you know I do not drink and this had nothing to do with conflict with another person. Why would I be thrown out?

P.S. yes I am typing my reputation for useless information that will make a few people laugh.

TAKEDOWN
01-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Ahhhh, hmmmmm... cause you were buying no drinks?

SC Cheesehead
01-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Uhhhhh, maybe "Hi sailor, new in town?"

DTRMiguel
Because they fear you... Grrrr :D

TAKEDOWN
You demanded Root Beer!

GODFATHER
01-14-2009, 08:50 PM
Because you drive a marauder and they thought you where a cop !! :confused:

DTRMiguel
01-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Uhhhhh, maybe "Hi sailor, new in town?"

:lol: :rofl:

Bigdogjim
01-14-2009, 09:07 PM
Because it was already 2AM.......:rofl:

knine
01-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Your music was to good for them?

TAKEDOWN
01-14-2009, 09:15 PM
You asked the bartender if he knew where the male G spot was?

GODFATHER
01-14-2009, 09:16 PM
You asked the bartender if he knew where the male G spot was?
:beer::bows::beer::bows:

Aren Jay
01-14-2009, 09:24 PM
.............................. .....

Vortech347
01-14-2009, 09:49 PM
You wore you're hat wrong...

Tater...

Aren Jay
01-14-2009, 09:59 PM

Vortex
01-14-2009, 10:04 PM
---------------------

J D
01-14-2009, 11:50 PM
You started smoking? Not that I smoke, I just don't my options being limited, plus there are now clouds of nicotine at the entrances to all public venues now

Motorhead350
01-15-2009, 12:28 AM
Nope you guys aren't close! :P

Keep guessing!

Blk Mamba
01-15-2009, 12:41 AM
You weren't dressed properly?

Blk Mamba
01-15-2009, 12:41 AM
It was an underage, non-alcoholic club.

nomad
01-15-2009, 03:56 AM
There was a cover charge and you refused to pay?

Or, they knew you?:D

CBT
01-15-2009, 04:16 AM
It was a heterosexual bar?

SC Cheesehead
01-15-2009, 05:09 AM
You walked into the bar and hollered like Achmed....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n78BpvaX9N8&feature=related

TJCOX
01-15-2009, 05:12 AM
Past your curfew?

2ndMDRebel
01-15-2009, 05:24 AM
Just remember to make the slits in your wrists along the length of the forearms and not across the width where the blood vessels may clot and defeat the purpose.

Haggis
01-15-2009, 05:25 AM
You still have peanut shells in your hair.

O's Fan Rich
01-15-2009, 05:55 AM
As most of you know I do not drink and this had nothing to do with conflict with another person. Why would I be thrown out?

P.S. yes I am typing my reputation for useless information that will make a few people laugh.

You were secretly recording the band to sell their music online?

SC Cheesehead
01-15-2009, 06:25 AM
You mistook the phone booth in the rear of the bar for a bathroom...

CBT
01-15-2009, 07:54 AM
You were in a Green Bay bar wearing a Bears jersey?

CBT
01-15-2009, 07:55 AM
It was an Oxygen bar and you kept passing gas?

CBT
01-15-2009, 07:56 AM
They were playing music from the 60's and you complained that it was too modern?

CBT
01-15-2009, 07:59 AM
There were already 17 guys dressed like the biker from The Village People?

CBT
01-15-2009, 08:01 AM
You tried to steal the 8 ball and the Q ball off the pool table, but they noticed the bulges in your mouth?

High-C
01-15-2009, 08:04 AM
There were already 17 guys dressed like the biker from The Village People?

Come on... You know Dom always goes as the Indian... :D

CBT
01-15-2009, 08:06 AM
Something like this happened?

Danny attempts to go to the Frosty Palace with Sandy so that they can be alone and not worry about ruining his image in front of his friends. They end up discovering the T-Birds and Pink Ladies are already there and Danny finds it hard to charm Sandy without looking weak in front of his friends. After everyone leaves the malt shop, Frenchy, who has been hiding her pink hair under a scarf, imagines a guardian angel to tell her what to do with her life, who turns out to be Frankie Avalon singing "Beauty School Dropout"....

RoyLPita
01-15-2009, 08:18 AM
You wore you're hat wrong...

Tater...

+1. You told the bouncer that his hair style looks gay.

Dragcity
01-15-2009, 08:26 AM
Your Pompador was too high and had no tattoo on your neck....

We all know you fell asleep.......

FreddieH
01-15-2009, 08:26 AM
You were previously flagged from that bar.

vkirkend
01-15-2009, 09:27 AM
You were dressed in drag?????:eek:

Swannie92183
01-15-2009, 09:57 AM
I want an answer!!! I hate waiting.lol

SC Cheesehead
01-15-2009, 11:17 AM
+1. You told the bouncer that his hair style looks gay.

You called the bouncer gay, and then asked him what he was going to do about it.

Motorhead350
01-15-2009, 11:39 AM
hahaha you guys are off the wall!!! :lol:

Here is what happened: A little over a week ago a friend of mine said there was this place that had ten cent wings on a wednesday. We finally found the place and I called in to say we wanted 100 wings to go. They said they do not to carry outs only dine in. Ok so we order anyway so we can eat when we get there. We get there and my girlfriend said she ordered the wings and they came out about one minute later.

There were no seats left except for one for my girlfriend so I let her take it while my buddy and I ate standing up like a bunch of hobos. After downing probably 25 wings a pieces we say to a worker that we are tired of standing up and would like the food to go. (Keep in mind none of us drink so we were drinking ice water) The guy said we couldn't take it to go. I said we paid for them why can't we take them? He said it was the policy.

So I am eyeballing the wings thinking of something and my buddy said "I see how you are looking at the wings, whatever your thinking I'm not going to be a part of it." My girlfriend suggested getting the 7-11 bag out of my friends truck and sneaking the wings in the bag and getting back home. I leave, get the bag and I'm back in the bar. At first I wanted to drop a whole pile in the bag, but it turns out we could only really do it one at a time to not get caught. After the 5th wing in the bag I was busted by the door man.

He said I was TOLD three times I couldn't take them to go. I said I just wanted to eat them at home. He said to eat here, I said I don't want to and what's the big deal anyway? We paid $10 and got 100 wings and we want to go back to my place and watch a movie, we don't drink so why would we want to be in a place full of college kids? No I was told, you cannot take them go to. I said it's not like a beer or anything, that I understand, but chicken???

I went by to my standing area for a few minutes to eat some more and when I was done I looked the door man right in the eye and said "F*** your policy." He was like "Ooo we got a big man over here." It wasn't what he said, but how he said it that got me to walk back in the bar and have a few words with this guy. I mented how we just wanted to eat AT HOME and had no interest in drinking for like the 5th time. He said what place have you gone to that would let you take ten cent wings to go? I said this was my first, but no restaurant in the country has ever said that we couldn't take food to go even if we ate a little at the place first. The doorman actually raised his voice a little since I wouldn't back down, but I kept mine nice and calm causing him to look bad and getting the attention of a few customers. This probably made him even more mad. Finally after saying the same B.S. 3 times I said the bottom line is profilt, that's all you guys care about. No place is going to make a buck off of selling wings for ten cents, you want us to stay so we can drink. (I knew this all before BTW) After that I was asked to leave (for the 5th time) without the guy even looking at me in the eye... he kept looking at the manager.

I felt like I was about to get into my first bar fight over the matter of $5 and Chicken, that would have been real stupid even for me. The doorman even said it was illegal to take the wings to go. :confused: Again it's not booze so that doesn't make since to me and I have been working in resturants for a while and I have never heard it was illegal to take chicken wings to go no matter where you got them from.

When I got home another friend met me there and we decided to prank call the place. I wasn't mad anymore, but it was just stupid to me so I figured let's tick off these guys a little (MORE) too. Yes it was immautre, but I don't care. We called asking about the wings and how we wanted them go to. They said no and we told them how we saw someone go in with a bag and it was alright. Ya the guy on the other end wasn't happy with us. We said we were going to bring our own bags too and left it at that.

What a load of B.S. from all of us. I won't be going back even if they say we can take them to go now.

There you have it. Chicken wings! :censor:

SC Cheesehead
01-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Dom,

Good story.

But I like the idea of you calling the bouncer gay better. :D

BTW, next time I'm up there, I'll go with you.

You can get the 100 wings. I'll get some beer. The waitstaff will stay so busy trying to keep me in beer that they won't notice what you're doing with the wings. :beer:

Motorhead350
01-15-2009, 11:57 AM
Naa I don't call people names, but maybe we can go if I'm in the mood for wings. :D

SC Cheesehead
01-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Naa I don't call people names, but maybe we can go if I'm in the mood for wings. :D

Man, I'm always up for beer and wings (two of the basic food groups)!

Dragcity
01-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Better yet. I'll go with you next time, and you'll get to take them to go. Eat one, I drink two shots of 151 rum topped with blackberry brandy and a draft, put the rest in the bag and see who stops us.

What fun. It's been a long time since I have been in a fight, seems like reason enough for me.

Bigger they are, harder they fall......

SC Cheesehead
01-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Better yet. I'll go with you next time, and you'll get to take them to go. Eat one, I drink two shots of 151 rum topped with blackberry brandy and a draft, put the rest in the bag and see who stops us.

What fun. It's been a long time since I have been in a fight, seems like reason enough for me.

Bigger they are, harder they fall......

I hear that! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1xzfvoj_c4

Motorhead350
01-15-2009, 12:31 PM
haha that's funny, but I'm still in my prime!

BODYMAN
01-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Several Food bar joints in IL and MO have this same policy (bar with good cheap food prices)They count on you drinking alot and they make there $ onthe liquir). They will not budge on it. If you like the food and the price dont push it. If you dont care to ever come back there push it tell ya get youre wings to go. :beer::beer: drink up my friend

Aren Jay
01-15-2009, 01:39 PM

Swannie92183
01-15-2009, 01:48 PM
Now I wanna go to Illinois and go mess with those people. Lol

Egon Spengler
01-15-2009, 01:54 PM
Every Monday I go to a local bar for $0.10 wings and there was a place before that that I would go to that did $0.10 wings as well. They were only available in the bar portion of the restaurant because as mentioned before, they make their money off the drinks. They will not let you take them home so now you know how many you can have before feeling like you were going to puke, so order that many next time!

BODYMAN
01-15-2009, 02:02 PM
Now I wanna go to Illinois and go mess with those people. Lol

Well hopefully youre a big guy or no what youre doing I imagine the bouncer is probably a pretty good size dude. But I have to agree it would be fun to mess with him sounds as if he got flustered pretty easy or Dom(M-350) is just that annoying? I must say his threads always make me laugh.:beer:

CBT
01-15-2009, 02:41 PM
Dang, this was actually my next guess...

hahaha you guys are off the wall!!! :lol:

Here is what happened: A little over a week ago a friend of mine said there was this place that had ten cent wings on a wednesday. We finally found the place and I called in to say we wanted 100 wings to go. They said they do not to carry outs only dine in. Ok so we order anyway so we can eat when we get there. We get there and my girlfriend said she ordered the wings and they came out about one minute later.

There were no seats left except for one for my girlfriend so I let her take it while my buddy and I ate standing up like a bunch of hobos. After downing probably 25 wings a pieces we say to a worker that we are tired of standing up and would like the food to go. (Keep in mind none of us drink so we were drinking ice water) The guy said we couldn't take it to go. I said we paid for them why can't we take them? He said it was the policy.

So I am eyeballing the wings thinking of something and my buddy said "I see how you are looking at the wings, whatever your thinking I'm not going to be a part of it." My girlfriend suggested getting the 7-11 bag out of my friends truck and sneaking the wings in the bag and getting back home. I leave, get the bag and I'm back in the bar. At first I wanted to drop a whole pile in the bag, but it turns out we could only really do it one at a time to not get caught. After the 5th wing in the bag I was busted by the door man.

He said I was TOLD three times I couldn't take them to go. I said I just wanted to eat them at home. He said to eat here, I said I don't want to and what's the big deal anyway? We paid $10 and got 100 wings and we want to go back to my place and watch a movie, we don't drink so why would we want to be in a place full of college kids? No I was told, you cannot take them go to. I said it's not like a beer or anything, that I understand, but chicken???

I went by to my standing area for a few minutes to eat some more and when I was done I looked the door man right in the eye and said "F*** your policy." He was like "Ooo we got a big man over here." It wasn't what he said, but how he said it that got me to walk back in the bar and have a few words with this guy. I mented how we just wanted to eat AT HOME and had no interest in drinking for like the 5th time. He said what place have you gone to that would let you take ten cent wings to go? I said this was my first, but no restaurant in the country has ever said that we couldn't take food to go even if we ate a little at the place first. The doorman actually raised his voice a little since I wouldn't back down, but I kept mine nice and calm causing him to look bad and getting the attention of a few customers. This probably made him even more mad. Finally after saying the same B.S. 3 times I said the bottom line is profilt, that's all you guys care about. No place is going to make a buck off of selling wings for ten cents, you want us to stay so we can drink. (I knew this all before BTW) After that I was asked to leave (for the 5th time) without the guy even looking at me in the eye... he kept looking at the manager.

I felt like I was about to get into my first bar fight over the matter of $5 and Chicken, that would have been real stupid even for me. The doorman even said it was illegal to take the wings to go. :confused: Again it's not booze so that doesn't make since to me and I have been working in resturants for a while and I have never heard it was illegal to take chicken wings to go no matter where you got them from.

When I got home another friend met me there and we decided to prank call the place. I wasn't mad anymore, but it was just stupid to me so I figured let's tick off these guys a little (MORE) too. Yes it was immautre, but I don't care. We called asking about the wings and how we wanted them go to. They said no and we told them how we saw someone go in with a bag and it was alright. Ya the guy on the other end wasn't happy with us. We said we were going to bring our own bags too and left it at that.

What a load of B.S. from all of us. I won't be going back even if they say we can take them to go now.

There you have it. Chicken wings! :censor:

Aren Jay
01-15-2009, 03:13 PM

Motorhead350
01-15-2009, 03:39 PM
Next Marauder meet just go to this place fill every seat and have everyone order wings and water all night long.

YES!!!!!! :D

I doubt everyone can stay drinking water in the house of booze.... but that would be great if we could pull it off!!!!

Dragcity
01-15-2009, 06:36 PM
If I can do it, anyone can do it. And I can do it.

justbob
01-15-2009, 07:15 PM
What bar was this? The Jackhammer or The toolbox? LOL. Just kidding, why does trouble follow you?

Haggis
01-16-2009, 06:41 AM
Marauderville VII at Dom's wing-ding place.

SC Cheesehead
01-16-2009, 07:05 AM

+1, you got my vote!!:beer: :food:

Motorhead350
01-16-2009, 09:09 AM

+2! I always wanted a MV in my area. I can think of lots to do around here. :) Can we all consider this? I'm serious.

Bigdogjim
01-16-2009, 09:19 AM
Dom: I just read what happened. Let me at 'em and see if they will stand looking up at me and tell me "no take out" Somehow I don't think so:)

Motorhead350
01-16-2009, 05:46 PM
Let's go for it!

Haggis
01-17-2009, 07:48 PM
+2! I always wanted a MV in my area. I can think of lots to do around here. :) Can we all consider this? I'm serious.

Get a plan together and put in a proposal.

cvpiftw
01-17-2009, 08:15 PM
Ill join, minus the marauder

Marauderman
01-17-2009, 09:20 PM
I am typing my reputation for useless information

Finally............you say what I have been so long to say..

Go somewhere and bother others.......please........... ..we don't really care about what your thoughts are----since -- they have nothing to do with the Marauder ----for the most part..like this thread.........

Motorhead350
01-17-2009, 11:25 PM
Finally............you say what I have been so long to say..

Go somewhere and bother others.......please........... ..we don't really care about what your thoughts are----since -- they have nothing to do with the Marauder ----for the most part..like this thread.........

Is that a fact? Why do I have five pages of responces?

You and what... an army of seven?

You don't like it don't post.

I can't believe I am saying this, but act your age.

Did you miss the other thread months ago of a certian someone going after me for the same reason?

Just when I thought things were cool, this has to happen. :shake:

You are no fun. Go watch HGTV.

Aren Jay
01-18-2009, 01:25 AM