PDA

View Full Version : You might get this, I got lost.

Aren Jay
01-16-2009, 09:50 AM

offroadkarter
01-16-2009, 09:55 AM
So we are a mirror image of some other twin solar system out there?

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5481/lolwutsp3.jpg

I wouldnt think that holograms would be solid, as light isnt solid.

Dr Caleb
01-16-2009, 11:07 AM
5 hours of sleeplessness does that.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20126911.300-our-world-may-be-a-giant-hologram.html?page=1

It appears we live in a Giant Hologram.

I 'got' it. Kind of heavy for a car site too.

Egon Spengler
01-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Can we talk about cars?
http://www.biggletech.com/stuff/forumpics/lame.jpg

Aren Jay
01-16-2009, 12:43 PM

Blackened300a
01-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Start talking about engines and car details, the troll has nothing to do with it, Start talking about nonsense and the troll needs to chime in.

We should shut the lounge down for a little while. :D

Dr Caleb
01-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Start talking about engines and car details, the troll has nothing to do with it, Start talking about nonsense and the troll needs to chime in.

We should shut the lounge down for a little while. :D

One man's Quantum Physics is another man's Blonde in a Bikini who can't sing.

Aren Jay
01-16-2009, 03:08 PM

CBT
01-16-2009, 03:54 PM
What is means is that if Matrix theory is confirmed that we may not need Marauders in the future to move about as we will just be beaming from one place to another without passing through the area in between, even better than Star Trek.

Which Star Trek era? The Capt. James T. "Bang a hot alien life form every other episode" Kirk era, or the Jordy "I'm wearing half a chrome air filter on my face" LaForge era?

a_d_a_m
01-26-2009, 10:48 PM
Start talking about engines and car details, the troll has nothing to do with it

let's see:
i had a '77 chrysler cordoba with a 400ci V8 engine. after the thermoquad carburetor was poorly rebuilt, i swapped it out for a 650cfm edelbrock 4-barrel. at the same time, i converted the chrysler "lean burn" system over to a standard ignition with a mallory hy-fire ignition box. coupled with a torqueflite transmission, these mods took the car from slow to decent. after this, i deleted the cat, switched to duals, and had glasspacks put on. this made the car loud and hilarious.

i miss that car sometimes.

fastblackmerc
01-27-2009, 07:40 PM
Around 2,000 left-handed people die annually due to improper use of equipment designed only for right handed people.

finster101
01-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Around 2,000 left-handed people die annually due to improper use of equipment designed only for right handed people.

Hey I'm left handed. (Not left footed.) What equipment should I avoid? Wow, this seems like a great disablilty claim. My working days are over!

JamesHecker
01-27-2009, 08:42 PM
Why are all of Aren Jay's posts gone? Do I have him on ignore? Did he get put on vacation? Or do i just have some kind of selective seeing?

SC Cheesehead
01-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Why are all of Aren Jay's posts gone? Do I have him on ignore? Did he get put on vacation? Or do i just have some kind of selective seeing?

I believe he has left the building.....

hot-rauder
01-27-2009, 10:16 PM
I believe he has left the building.....

You are correct... I shot him a quick PM and thats what he generally eluded too.

Thanks guys! I actually enjoyed his random postings.....:(

Dr Caleb
01-27-2009, 10:31 PM
You are correct... I shot him a quick PM and thats what he generally eluded too.

Thanks guys! I actually enjoyed his random postings.....:(

Ditto. His sense of humour is a lot like mine, understated but sharp.

But I knew he'd leave, once his asking valid questions resulted in enough bullying to get a thread deleted. And only because he was the one who asked the questions.

Haggis
01-28-2009, 08:33 AM
Ditto. His sense of humour is a lot like mine, understated but sharp.

But I knew he'd leave, once his asking valid questions resulted in enough bullying to get a thread deleted. And only because he was the one who asked the questions.

I too will miss him...