PDA

View Full Version : The New car problem.

Aren Jay
01-18-2009, 01:31 AM

nomad
01-18-2009, 05:14 AM
It's cold outside.

MM03MOK
01-18-2009, 06:32 AM
It's cold outside.
I think that's the problem, John....

CentralMaRobit
01-18-2009, 07:44 AM
Good point. It's the reason I am selling the MM. I have wanted a 4wd Jeep for some time but new ones were way up there and I am not crazy about used Jeeps. I happened on a used 08 Commander with the 305hp 4.7L with only 370mi on it. List 34k..bought 19k. The mats still wrapped in plastic. Yikes. They are out there.

Bigdogjim
01-18-2009, 09:21 AM
Not only cold...no one has any money......DUH! (well at last most people that is)

SID210SA
01-27-2009, 06:05 AM
Aren Jay......why is it that you start a new thread about the same thing....maybe a different title...a few different words, but pretty much the same thing over and over....I like everone else would like opinions from every one...but when you do that over and over it gets old real fast.....I am gonna go out on a limb here and say that is pretty much why you are getting the responses that you are getting here in this thread....I could be wrong....but just a thought.....if you have a new idea about the same subject....keep it in the same thread....

K....off my soap box now..

Blackened300a
01-27-2009, 06:16 AM
Aren Jay......why is it that you start a new thread about the same thing....maybe a different title...a few different words, but pretty much the same thing over and over....I like everone else would like opinions from every one...but when you do that over and over it gets old real fast.....I am gonna go out on a limb here and say that is pretty much why you are getting the responses that you are getting here in this thread....I could be wrong....but just a thought.....if you have a new idea about the same subject....keep it in the same thread....

K....off my soap box now..

Haven't you caught on to this troll? This is what he does to raise his post count and irritate the contributing members with his BS.

SID210SA
01-27-2009, 07:11 AM
Yes.....but I never said anything before about it and finally had to put in my .02 cents in....on my soap box....