PDA

View Full Version : Back Again...So long TX

Speed
01-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Well I finally made it back from Iraq in one piece…..please continue pray and support the remaining Troops over there. The Army and its defined wisdom have reassigned me to the MD area. I’m looking forward to that move being that I grew up in around the Baltimore area and of course my hometown (NYC) is right up the road. I’ll be departing the TX around May and would like to say thank you and send my best wishes to Pat, Cruzer, Rumble, SID210SA, WES and for those of you that I have had the pleasure of meeting in the TX area in one form or the other (personally or via internet) A Special shout out the North Texas Marauders (looks like I’ll be looking for another club). If I don’t see you guys again before I depart, stay safe and God bless.

MM03MOK
01-22-2009, 09:44 AM
:welcome: Home!! Glad to have you back safe in the US of A!!!!

:beer: :cheer:

SC Cheesehead
01-22-2009, 09:50 AM
:welcome: Home!! Glad to have you back safe in the US of A!!!!

:beer: :cheer:

+1 And thank you for your service.

SID210SA
01-22-2009, 10:03 AM
We should get to see you at least one more time before you leave...hopefully next month....Joey is just waiting to nail down a date for our run thru the hill country of Austin and maybe we can see you then....

Mike

Bluerauder
01-22-2009, 02:30 PM
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Well I finally made it back from Iraq in one piece…..please continue pray and support the remaining Troops over there. The Army and its defined wisdom have reassigned me to the MD area. I’m looking forward to that move being that I grew up in around the Baltimore area ...
Welcome home and thanks for serving. :flag:

Sounds like you have been doing the 1st Cav thing --- are you part of the "First Team"? Where are you headed in Maryland .... Aberdeen or Fort Meade?

Check in with the Capital Area Marauders (CAM) in the forums when you arrive in the area. CAM is a pretty active group. Looks like you will be here in time for the gathering in Carlisle, PA during the first week in June. Come on out and meet some of the gang. Let me know if you need me to sign a DA 31 for you. ;)

Hotrauder
01-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Welcome back. Thank you for your service. Dennis:bows:

TAKEDOWN
01-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Welcome back and I'm glad to know that you're okay, I'm sure you'll get to meet a bunch of new awesome guys!

Vortex
01-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Eat some Phillips crab cakes for us!

Daily 03
01-23-2009, 11:09 AM
Well I finally made it back from Iraq in one piece…..please continue pray and support the remaining Troops over there. The Army and its defined wisdom have reassigned me to the MD area. I’m looking forward to that move being that I grew up in around the Baltimore area and of course my hometown (NYC) is right up the road. I’ll be departing the TX around May and would like to say thank you and send my best wishes to Pat, Cruzer, Rumble, SID210SA, WES and for those of you that I have had the pleasure of meeting in the TX area in one form or the other (personally or via internet) A Special shout out the North Texas Marauders (looks like I’ll be looking for another club). If I don’t see you guys again before I depart, stay safe and God bless.

Glad that you are back and safe in the states. I work with a volunteer group called Operation Buckeye. We have sent over 9000 boxes to the troops in the war zones. Did you ever hear of the group while in Iraq? Just curious. I have gotten a lot of letters back from various people that have received some of our boxes over there.

Dale

TJCOX
01-23-2009, 07:28 PM
Thank you for your service and glad that you're back....Ft. Mead in your future?

Tom

ImpalaSlayer
01-23-2009, 07:29 PM
thank YOU sir. CAM welcoms you!

Speed
01-24-2009, 12:11 PM
Welcome home and thanks for serving. :flag:

Sounds like you have been doing the 1st Cav thing --- are you part of the "First Team"? Where are you headed in Maryland .... Aberdeen or Fort Meade?

Check in with the Capital Area Marauders (CAM) in the forums when you arrive in the area. CAM is a pretty active group. Looks like you will be here in time for the gathering in Carlisle, PA during the first week in June. Come on out and meet some of the gang. Let me know if you need me to sign a DA 31 for you. ;)

I'm with the mighty 3d ACR. I'm headed to Bethesda but I'm looking at living in Baltimore again.

Tom Doan
01-25-2009, 01:35 PM
More new CAM booty.